There are 217 users in the forums

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Houston Texans could be the team.

* They are stockpiled with picks. What's giving up a few picks to them? They wouldn't even notice it with all the picks they gained.

* They have some QB money they would have paid to DeShaun Watson. Now they don't have that huge contract to worry about.

* Jimmy G is light years better than Davis Mills. You can't tell me otherwise. Get out of here with that nonsense that Mills is better.

This team could make the most sense.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

* They are stockpiled with picks. What's giving up a few picks to them? They wouldn't even notice it with all the picks they gained.

* They have some QB money they would have paid to DeShaun Watson. Now they don't have that huge contract to worry about.

* Jimmy G is light years better than Davis Mills. You can't tell me otherwise. Get out of here with that nonsense that Mills is better.

Yup I remember our D vs Mills I was not nervous in the least they couldn't do jack. If you enter a season with Mills and Kyle Allen that tells everyone showing up every day supposed to bust their butt at practice that nothing they do matters can't win with that.
No team wants damaged goods.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I was in here talking s**t....but I wasn't relishing it nor was it right away. I was pissed. There was no happiness to be correct.

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to new posters or or posters that hardly post here. Who knows some of them were probably fans of other teams just coming here to pour salt more salt on the wound. I know your position regarding QB going back to Smith days. You've always been pretty consistent. I also don't see it changing with Lance at QB.

No one in here believes Davis Mills is better than Jimmy.

Some people in here believe that Davis Mills is NOT worth twenty six million dollars a season less than Jimmy is.

I am one of those people.

If I am the Texans GM, I am absolutely not sending a draft pick(s) plus giving a big contract extension for Jimmy G. Wouldnt even consider it.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Yup I remember our D vs Mills I was not nervous in the least they couldn't do jack. If you enter a season with Mills and Kyle Allen that tells everyone showing up every day supposed to bust their butt at practice that nothing they do matters can't win with that.

Honestly this is one team where it could make sense. If they gave up two 2nds they wouldn't even notice the difference. Jimmy G is light years better than Davis Mills. You are doomed with Davis Mills.

Make it happen. This is a great deal.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Baker sign with Seattle, yet?
I agree that Houston is a possibility but they seem to really like Mills and didn't they keep/get a Mills lover? If they do like him, they will proceed based on rookie contract.

Some people in here believe that Davis Mills is NOT worth twenty six million dollars a season less than Jimmy is.

If I am the Texans GM, I am absolutely not sending a draft pick(s) plus giving a big contract extension for Jimmy G. Wouldnt even consider it.

Make it happen. He's better than Davis Mills by a long shot.

Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
I was in here talking s**t....but I wasn't relishing it nor was it right away. I was pissed. There was no happiness to be correct.

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to new posters or or posters that hardly post here. Who knows some of them were probably fans of other teams just coming here to pour salt more salt on the wound. I know your position regarding QB going back to Smith days. You've always been pretty consistent. I also don't see it changing with Lance at QB.

Correct. If Lance is making the same mistakes that Jimmy does after he has been a starter in the league for longer than a couple years, I will be just as harsh on him as I was on Jimmy.

I have always been someone who wont be content with a non-elite QB. If you dont have an elite QB, you should never stop looking for one. If Lance demonstrates that he isnt that guy after given time to grow, I will be the first person to bang the drum looking for a new QB.

• KiwiM
  • Veteran
With Houston they have plenty of Patriots connections so they should know Jimmy G very well.
If I'm nuts on Mills totally blame 49erFaithful6, he/she totally encouraged me lol.
Originally posted by KiwiM:
With Houston they have plenty of Patriots connections so they should know Jimmy G very well.

Lets make a deal.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by mayo49:
NFLN is going to be talking about Jimmy coming up.

NFLN Breaking News :
Jimmy G has been traded to the Iowa Barnstormers for a package of Hubba Bubba and a conditonal bag of popcorn.

well no one goes to those games cuz people are getting shot left and right in downtown des moines every day where the barnstormers play and gangs of young punks roam the city skywalks beating up people . but they have some good italian places to eat where they play so jimmy may be happy

Yup this is where I go when I am craving legit Italian food. Iowa.

How are the ladies there would JG go for them?
I am pretty sure there are a fair amount of good lookin women in a sleazy way in des moines, in the sticks where i live,. its mainly crack whores

Make it happen. He's better than Davis Mills by a long shot.

Trading Jimmy to the Texans is just that....a long shot.

Again, Mills isnt as good as Jimmy. But he is a one year starter and not $26M worse. Not even close.
Share 49ersWebzone