There are 84 users in the forums

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Mayfield in Carolina would be so dumb. You've already seen what he does despite having a top defense and running game. Jimmy isn't elite but he's definitely better than Baker.

Jimmy makes Carolina a wildcard contender at least.

He's a lot better than Baker Mayfield. Or Davis Mills for that matter. He's an upgrade for some teams. No doubt about it.
holy sh!t, talking to cciowa, this is nuts lol. Dude/dudette. love you totally! but yo, you are beating up lynch without proof, just opinion. I choose to think he is smart. I choose to think he did his best. understanding people is absolutely tough. Understanding players is tougher. I think John deserves credit. Look around, how easy is it to find the champions of the league?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Houston Texans could be the team.

* They are stockpiled with picks. What's giving up a few picks to them? They wouldn't even notice it with all the picks they gained.

* They have some QB money they would have paid to DeShaun Watson. Now they don't have that huge contract to worry about.

* Jimmy G is light years better than Davis Mills. You can't tell me otherwise. Get out of here with that nonsense that Mills is better.

This team could make the most sense.

You jumped to the Texans now?

you were so sure it was the colts?

if Houston needed a QB they would have taken Baker. They are fine with Mills. If you watched he actually decent and good piece worth building around

I was never sure of the Colts. Build around Mills.

LOL.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Please see the bolded. I have said multiple times in the last couple pages that Jimmy is better than Davis Mills. My opinion is that Jimmy is NOT $26M and a draft pick better though. That doesnt mean I dont think Jimmy is better.

Got it this time? I can repeat myself for the 4th time if you still arent getting it.
Exactly, and this was also the case with Pit, NO and ATL with the free agents they picked up. Also, Mills had some good games last year. In 4 games against the patriots, rams, Seattle and titans he averaged over 300 yards and had 9 TD to 1 INT combined in those games. Also, they lost all those games.
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by RackofRibs49:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

* They are stockpiled with picks. What's giving up a few picks to them? They wouldn't even notice it with all the picks they gained.

* They have some QB money they would have paid to DeShaun Watson. Now they don't have that huge contract to worry about.

* Jimmy G is light years better than Davis Mills. You can't tell me otherwise. Get out of here with that nonsense that Mills is better.

Yup I remember our D vs Mills I was not nervous in the least they couldn't do jack. If you enter a season with Mills and Kyle Allen that tells everyone showing up every day supposed to bust their butt at practice that nothing they do matters can't win with that.

TBF, if you watch the game again, the panthers got shafted several times by the refs. We were very fortunate in that game. Anyways, then Texans don't make much sense because they are in total rebuild, no point in bringing in Jimmy to win 6-8 games only to miss out on better draft position during a rebuild.

This. It should be obvious to everyone, but here we are.

Jimmy G wins games. This team could make the playoffs with Jimmy G. You either try to get better or you are getting worse.

False narrative.

Nothing false about it.

Jimmy never won anything. His team did. He was just along for the ride.

So Trey should at least make the NFCC right?

Que the excuses.

No idea. Should he?
If they carried Jimmy why can't they Trey?

Nor sure what Trey has to do with JG. Good pivot though.

I didn't pivot, I flat out proved your claim extremely flawed. If they the carried Jimmy why won't they carry Trey? It has everything to do with Jimmy and you not backing your claim up.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Jimmy wins!

But nobody wants him?

So far, Subways is the only franchise that offered him a big deal
Originally posted by ltrain:
Please see the bolded. I have said multiple times in the last couple pages that Jimmy is better than Davis Mills. My opinion is that Jimmy is NOT $26M and a draft pick better though. That doesnt mean I dont think Jimmy is better.

Got it this time? I can repeat myself for the 4th time if you still arent getting it.
Exactly, and this was also the case with Pit, NO and ATL with the free agents they picked up. Also, Mills had some good games last year. In 4 games against the patriots, rams, Seattle and titans he averaged over 300 yards and had 9 TD to 1 INT combined in those games. Also, they lost all those games.

The idea of the game is to win the game. Not stats. Jimmy G wins games.
It sounds like our team is basically saying "Jimmy's real beauty is on the inside" but everyone in the league knows that's code for ugly in every other way..
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Jimmy wins!

But nobody wants him?

I'm honestly surprised he doesn't get more commercials. He has the look. He has been to multiple NFC Championship Games and 1 Super Bowl. So he is well known.
I don't know what goes on behind the scene and for all we know, what you say may OR may not be true

I also don't know if you're pathetic enough to make a new account to pad yourself on the back... that may OR may not be true

I don't know either, all I know I that I loved this franchise since I was born in 1953, (August 14th, same as John Brodie b***h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nobody49:
I don't know either, all I know I that I loved this franchise since I was born in 1953, (August 14th, same as John Brodie b***h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You = cc
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Yup I remember our D vs Mills I was not nervous in the least they couldn't do jack. If you enter a season with Mills and Kyle Allen that tells everyone showing up every day supposed to bust their butt at practice that nothing they do matters can't win with that.

TBF, if you watch the game again, the panthers got shafted several times by the refs. We were very fortunate in that game. Anyways, then Texans don't make much sense because they are in total rebuild, no point in bringing in Jimmy to win 6-8 games only to miss out on better draft position during a rebuild.

This. It should be obvious to everyone, but here we are.

Jimmy G wins games. This team could make the playoffs with Jimmy G. You either try to get better or you are getting worse.

False narrative.

Nothing false about it.

Jimmy never won anything. His team did. He was just along for the ride.

So Trey should at least make the NFCC right?

Que the excuses.

No idea. Should he?
If they carried Jimmy why can't they Trey?

Nor sure what Trey has to do with JG. Good pivot though.

I didn't pivot, I flat out proved your claim extremely flawed. If they the carried Jimmy why won't they carry Trey? It has everything to do with Jimmy and you not backing your claim up.

Agreed. All things being equal including experience, Trey wins the SB hands down because we would actually have a QB that doesnt suck.
So if Carolina doesn't want him, who's left? Half the league passed on him already. That contract is the albatross around his neck, not his win percentage or talent/lack thereof. 27m is a steep price for that many question marks. I don't think anyone offered us jack s**t
Jimmy wins!

But nobody wants him?

I'm honestly surprised he doesn't get more commercials. He has the look. He has been to multiple NFC Championship Games and 1 Super Bowl. So he is well known.

It's a shame that Baker / Kap got more commercials than JG when they absolutely did much less and choked more
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
So if Carolina doesn't want him, who's left? Half the league passed on him already. That contract is the albatross around his neck, not his win percentage or talent/lack thereof. 27m is a steep price for that many question marks. I don't think anyone offered us jack s**t

There are two 2nds on the table.
Share 49ersWebzone