There are 348 users in the forums

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
As long as yall have Rodgers im confident we would beat you in the playoffs even if Shaun hill was starting

Somehow we beat you in week 3.

That was dumb luck Ryans hadn't yet locked everything down on D. JG tossed the game winner with like 37 secs left. Someone hold me back.
JG also threw a pass towards our own EZ

Anytime you throw a go ahead pass with 37 secs left you did your job. D gotta hold that up for a few plays that's it. The end of season Ryans D would have. Course who cares about Wk 3 when we ended their season.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
As long as yall have Rodgers im confident we would beat you in the playoffs even if Shaun hill was starting

That was dumb luck Ryans hadn't yet locked everything down on D. JG tossed the game winner with like 37 secs left. Someone hold me back.
JG also threw a pass towards our own EZ

Anytime you throw a go ahead pass with 37 secs left you did your job. D gotta hold that up for a few plays that's it. The end of season Ryans D would have. Course who cares about Wk 3 when we ended their season.
actually it's not. if he did his job earlier.. there is no need for the 37 secs left

We got you guys in Your home in week 3. I mean we never win there so that was the highlight of the year.

We got you guys in Your home in week 3. I mean we never win there so that was the highlight of the year.

You should be off the forums and working the juggs machine. The packers need you to suit up next year at wr. Watch some Adams film and give it your best.

You should be off the forums and working the juggs machine. The packers need you to suit up next year at wr. Watch some Adams film and give it your best.

We're going to suck next year.

Your probably right. That playoff loss to you guys this year was heartbreaking.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

I think we had 5 million PI calls that game. And all of them were legit lol. That's how bad we were then in our secondary.

Not to mention whatever this was.

Exhibit 10,346 for why nobody has offered anything for Jimmy.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by Waterbear:

I think we had 5 million PI calls that game. And all of them were legit lol. That's how bad we were then in our secondary.

Not to mention whatever this was.

He learned from TB12 thought he'd get the tuck rule. Clearly.
We can't say much guys. You beat us in our backyard in the biggest game of the year.

• thl408
We can't say much guys. You beat us in our backyard in the biggest game of the year.

I like talking about that game too.
https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/195760-san-francisco-49ers-green-bay-packers-season-divisional/search=packers
Originally posted by thl408:
https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/195760-san-francisco-49ers-green-bay-packers-season-divisional/search=packers

We still love you guys.
Originally posted by thl408:

We still love you guys.

But....why?

I hated the packers in the 90's.
He learned from TB12 thought he'd get the tuck rule. Clearly.

Tuck rule went in the correct direction. This was the Jimmy Butt fumble equivalent.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:

Exhibit 10,345

Share 49ersWebzone