There are 590 users in the forums

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Originally posted by RackofRibs49:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Most disappointing April Fool's day ever.

gonna have to wait for the Kap domino to fall first now

Lol modern day TO

By modern day TO i can only deduce you are referring to Jennings.
Shanahanigans
Originally posted by mayo49:
We need some shenanigans.
[ Edited by scottym on Apr 1, 2022 at 6:12 PM ]
Plot twist. Two two's on the table was legit but it got misinterpreted. Instead of two 2nd round picks it referred to 2 number 2's.
I guess I need to take an L here, didn't include "stays on roster as highest paid backup in the league" to options in poll.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I guess I need to take an L here, didn't include "stays on roster as highest paid backup in the league" to options in poll.

Isn't going to happen

Lol modern day TO

JFC man. Every post is just nonsense.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Lol modern day TO

It was a stupid joke responding to a stupid joke. Lol softy.

I like Kap. I liked TO. Both wanted to return past their primes. It's not serious. Relax. Deep breath, paper bag.

From the little I've seen every.... single...post of yours in the Jimmy threads do nothing but break down Jimmy telling everybody how bad he is( )with probably 2 total complimenting the guy, yet I can't say Trey a 21 year old may not be ready by providing actual 100% quotes that came from Shanny, Lynch and York that all say Jimmy could be back if we don't get enough for him. Please...
[ Edited by RackofRibs49 on Apr 2, 2022 at 6:42 AM ]

Lol modern day TO

I like Kap. I liked TO. Both wanted to return past their primes. It's not serious. Relax. Deep breath, paper bag.

From the little I've seen every.... single...post of yours in the Jimmy threads do nothing but break down Jimmy telling everybody how bad he is( )with probably 2 total complimenting the guy, yet I can't say Trey a 21 year old may not be ready by providing actual 100% quotes that came from Shanny, Lynch and York that all say Jimmy could be back if we don't get enough for him. Please...

Lynch and Shanny are trying to sell the league on him possibly returning in order to manufacture value for the guy. Seems you are the only one who bought it. There is zero chance he returns on that contract with Trey preparing to take over. Sorry bud.
[ Edited by NotAFinga42 on Apr 2, 2022 at 9:47 AM ]
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:

Lol modern day TO

Lynch and Shanny are trying to sell the league on him possibly returning in order to manufacture value for the guy. Seems you are the only one who bought it. There is zero chance he returns on that contract with Trey preparing to take over. Sorry bud.

He will never get it.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:

Lol modern day TO

He will never get it.

No I get it... It just makes no sense that if they were trying to sell Jimmy why admit nobody offered anything for him? How is saying "we have no offers" selling anything? That's like the worst thing to say. You really think teams are going to panic if no offers are out? No...

Again... I'm using their words. You guys are using conspiracies. Leaving the door open for Jimmy from the very first interviews after the season is not going to net us more capital. It's a stupid conspiracy.

I personally want Trey to start. Jimmy had his chances. That's not saying he's terrible like the conspirators here make him out to be but again he had his shot. But Kyle's job is to win and if Trey is still not ready, them Jimmy has shown he can get us deep into the playoffs. I have no ulterior motive nor does Jimmy trigger me beyond humanly possible like he does steve and other people here. I want the best QB. You guys want anything but Jimmy... regardless if it hurts the TEAM.
[ Edited by RackofRibs49 on Apr 2, 2022 at 10:58 AM ]

Perhaps we need to call the Panthers, and offer Jimmy G for Sam Darnold and a 4th round pick. Carolina upgrades their QB position, and we add a 4th round pick and save a little money with Darnold compared to Jimmy. Then we could go to the Seahawks and offer them Darnold for a 5th round pick, and basically have unloaded Jimmy and his salary for a 4th and 5th in this years draft, and allow us to extend Bosa+Samuel right now and still have $$$ for mid season additions if needed at the trade deadline.
Originally posted by Bobdawg78:
Perhaps we need to call the Panthers, and offer Jimmy G for Sam Darnold and a 4th round pick. Carolina upgrades their QB position, and we add a 4th round pick and save a little money with Darnold compared to Jimmy. Then we could go to the Seahawks and offer them Darnold for a 5th round pick, and basically have unloaded Jimmy and his salary for a 4th and 5th in this years draft, and allow us to extend Bosa+Samuel right now and still have $$$ for mid season additions if needed at the trade deadline.

Neither Carolina or Seattle would do that deal.

At this point we're talking Jimmy for a family sized back of tortilla chips
Originally posted by socal1632:

At this point we're talking Jimmy for a family sized back of tortilla chips

Really expensive tortilla chips.
I see this thread is still running alive with Seahawk fans.
Share 49ersWebzone