There are 270 users in the forums

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Originally posted by RackofRibs49:
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
"But I still think Jimmy G is better than a lot of guys out here in the league, though. I can't say what he's going to do, but he's a winner. He's been to the NFC Championship twice. He's been to the Super Bowl. You look at his record when he was with the 49ers—he's a winner. Every time he's on the field, they have success."

Gore

Everyone around him says it about Jimmy except for our bottom of the barrell spoiled fanbase.

So now it's down to insulting the fan base because the ENTIRE LEAGUE agrees Jimmy's value is 💩? Classy.

"But I still think Jimmy G is better than a lot of guys out here in the league, though. I can't say what he's going to do, but he's a winner. He's been to the NFC Championship twice. He's been to the Super Bowl. You look at his record when he was with the 49ers—he's a winner. Every time he's on the field, they have success."

Gore

Everyone around him says it about Jimmy except for our bottom of the barrell spoiled fanbase.

So now it's down to insulting the fan base because the ENTIRE LEAGUE agrees Jimmy's value is 💩? Classy.

Deebo, Arik, and Kittle agree with me. Sorry.

Show me ONE article where the players insult the fan base dude. You are sorry.
"Man, I think people got short-term memory loss or something because, before Jimmy came ... he saved us,"

Arik

"I've been defending Jimmy for four years now, and I'm still confused about a lot of [the criticism]," Kittle said. "He goes out there and he wins, and I think he plays at a high level. He's very good at getting our offense to do what it needs to be successful, and he puts us in a position to win a lot of the time.
-Kittle

Now lie and say they just said this for draft picks just like you guys do with coaches, owner, and GM.

Hmmm, not a damn thing in there about the fan base being "bottom of the barrel". That came out of your word hole.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Gore

Gore

"Man, I think people got short-term memory loss or something because, before Jimmy came ... he saved us,"

Arik

"I've been defending Jimmy for four years now, and I'm still confused about a lot of [the criticism]," Kittle said. "He goes out there and he wins, and I think he plays at a high level. He's very good at getting our offense to do what it needs to be successful, and he puts us in a position to win a lot of the time.
-Kittle

Now lie and say they just said this for draft picks just like you guys do with coaches, owner, and GM.

Sigh… there's no doubt the locker room loved Jimmy. But could you find me an example of someone saying their current QB is overrated? I'll wait.

Gore

Gore

Arik

-Kittle

Sigh… there's no doubt the locker room loved Jimmy. But could you find me an example of someone saying their current QB is overrated? I'll wait.

In other words " damn you were right, can you do this so we can move the goalposts"?

No... By all means though.

Again, just your dick beaters rapping on the keyboard about the fan base, not the players.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
https://www.bigcatcountry.com/platform/amp/2018/8/15/17692546/jalen-ramsey-thinks-playoff-blake-bortles-is-good

lol teammates
I just laughed so hard. Comparing the guy who called Josh Allen trash to Frank Gore, Deebo, Emmanuel, Arik, Trent Williams, Kittle, Shanny, York, Lynch and I'm missing a lot

How insulting.

Gore

Gore

Arik

-Kittle

Gore

Gore

Arik

-Kittle

In other words " damn you were right, can you do this so we can move the goalposts"?

Uhhhh… you've proved nothing other than his teammates like him. Which I don't think anyone has disagreed with.

It would be goal post moving if you actually had posts to move. What point are you making here again?

Gore

Gore

Arik

-Kittle

Gore

Gore

Arik

-Kittle

Again, just your dick beaters rapping on the keyboard about the fan base, not the players.

If that's you're apology for not paying attention to your own team and how they also called out fans than I'll accept it.

Thank you. If you hear team members ripping their QB then the guy really has to be bad. They defend QBs that beat their wife or girlfriend. I get so tired of hearing 'all he does is win" Wins and losses are a team stat not an individual stat unless you're play golf or tennis. Football more than any other sport requires a total ream effort to win consistently. Even the best QBs don't win games by themselves and JImmy isn't close to being one of the best. Maybe if he was we would have a couple more SB wins.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by cciowa:
I'm not really into Jimmy being the backup regardless of the money. Luckily, he won't. Just get him off the team already and let's turn the page.
i fully agree,,, however in the alternate universe... if he does stay.. you can not pay him 27 million... you can not... people want to tell us how smart kyle and lynch are.. but no one.. no smart organization does that..

Agree, distraction and sucks. What's the point?

Comp pick and insurance for TL injury

keeping jimmy is terrible , bad message for trey,, bad message to fans that you have no f**king clue what you are doing at qb.. bad message to people like deebo and bosa... keeping jimmy cuz you are scared trey gets hurt is a very very poor reason for keeping jimmy. for gods sake.,. bad for your financial house... just bad and stupid

Keeping Jimmy is bad for Trey then wouldn't showing the lack of confidence in him but constantly, every chance they get, York, Shanny and Lynch saying Jimmy might be back nor hurt him? I mean... Have a little confidence I say and have been saying. There's isnt though. All 3 have left the door open. Their words...

And yes I understand "they are trying to get something from Jimmy" but how does leaving the door open for his return all while saying they will not cut him, and also admitting he has zero trade value help Jimmy's trade cause? It doesn't. Again it's a bad conspiracy.

Not as bad as the Jimmy opened a water bottle one so he's not hurt that posters like Gore/random pushed but pretty bad

If that's you're apology for not paying attention to your own team and how they also called out fans than I'll accept it.

What are you even doing, man? You really that daft? I asked you why you insulted the Fanbase. What in the hell do I have to apologize for? You are the one that comes into a FAN forum and insults the entire fan base, calling us "bottom of the barrel". GTFO!
[ Edited by NotAFinga42 on Apr 4, 2022 at 11:42 AM ]

What are you even doing, man? You really that daft? I asked you why you insulted the Fanbase. What in the hell do I have to apologize for? You are the one that comes into a FAN forum and insults the entire fan base, calling us "bottom of the barrel". GTFO!

Because as I've said. Our fans have turned on Alex, Kaep, Jimmy and he'll "get this monkey off my back" Steve Young . Soon enough without a doubt in my mind it will be Trey. It's not even a question.

They draft up conspiracies like he's not hurt because he opened a water bottle, they blatantly say they don't care if it hurts the team and just release him, they lie saying he can't throw 15 yards, they spent literally 2 weeks blaming him for a throw that hit Deebo in both hands

It sucks that we treat every QB so terribly and it sucks that Trey will be next. Again, no question.
[ Edited by RackofRibs49 on Apr 4, 2022 at 11:48 AM ]

Because as I've said. Our fans have turned on Alex, Kaep, Jimmy and he'll "get this monkey off my back" Steve Young . Soon enough without a doubt in my mind it will be Trey. It's not even a question.

They draft up conspiracies like he's not hurt because he opened a water bottle, they blatantly say they don't care if it hurts the team and just release him, they lie saying he can't throw 15 yards, they spent literally 2 weeks blaming him for a throw that hit Deebo in both hands

It sucks that we treat every QB so terribly and it sucks that Trey will be next. Again, no question.

We are used to QBs that not only perform in the playoffs, but when the pressure is highest, they play their best. That's what we expect. Garoppolo is one of the worst all time at that. But go ahead, insult us for wanting the best.
[ Edited by NotAFinga42 on Apr 4, 2022 at 11:54 AM ]

we have a championship team.. QB is the weakest link

if Trey can't get us over the hump, then he is not exempt from criticism

Probably correct on this. Young never felt the love he says himself until he won the SB. Even then next season once you miss a pass or have a pick they are back on you. It never ends.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Hypothetical but say Trey is a little behind right now as he 21 years old, that's not hate, that's reality. What if Jimmy, a 9 year accomplished vet gives us a better chance?

Be honest... What do you do? From what I gather people would rather lose because they hate Jimmy. Again this is hypothetical.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Hypothetical but say Trey is a little behind right now as he 21 years old, that's not hate, that's reality. What if Jimmy, a 9 year accomplished vet gives us a better chance?

Be honest... What do you do? From what I gather people would rather lose because they hate Jimmy. Again this is hypothetical.

People KNOW Jimmy can't perform in the playoffs. If Trey isn't given a chance, he'll never be able to. If you're asking me if it is worth missing the playoffs this year in order to dominate them for the next 10, then I'm all in on that. Same thing happened with Young. I was disappointed we missed the playoffs his 1st year, but he dominated the league for the next 8. In hindsight, it was absolutely worth it.
People KNOW Jimmy can't perform in the playoffs

Better than Kyler Murray x2
Share 49ersWebzone