There are 228 users in the forums

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Originally posted by bigmur49:
I'm late to the conversation but what does everyone think of Crazy Bread from Little Caesars?

IMO it is the best when made properly. Sauce or no sauce. Stuffed Crazy Bread may be even better but it is a close call.

Crazy bread is the only reason I would ever get Little Caesars.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
One Hot Pocket or a slice of pizza from 7-11

What kind?

Pepperoni.

The full slice pepps or the cubed ones?

Full slice.

Conditional extra cheese and bacon if he can complete a pass of more than 10 yards.....in the air.

Dam

LOL

Side of cheese sticks if its outside the hashes.

I never understood the side of cheesesticks. Cheesesticks is just toppingless pizza. Just eat the pizza no need for the sticks it's the same as the main entree just crappier.

Papa Johns cheese sticks are better than their pizza.

Blasphemy. It's legit the same bread as crust on your pizza and the same cheese. You just have no topping and no sauce. Got to dip in the lil cup to get some sauce. Sad.

I'm late to the conversation but what does everyone think of Crazy Bread from Little Caesars?

IMO it is the best when made properly. Sauce or no sauce. Stuffed Crazy Bread may be even better but it is a close call.

I stick with Italian Cheese Bread from Little Caesar's
On the bright side, since Jimmy's value is clearly at the bottom, it can only remain here or go up.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by NC49er:
The real question with JG at this point is what will this threads page count be when he's finally traded or cut, 1304,1583,1817 >? Haha

About the same draft pick he's worth.

I can't believe anyone still gives a rats ass or has anything left to say on this topic.

No other hobbies in the off season to seek out? Audio Video/Surround sound etc?

Jimmy is not a hobby and shouldn't consume some of what I will guess are retirees just sitting around all day posting about Jimmy. Get a dog. Go for a walk.

What kind?

Pepperoni.

Full slice.

Conditional extra cheese and bacon if he can complete a pass of more than 10 yards.....in the air.

Dam

LOL

I never understood the side of cheesesticks. Cheesesticks is just toppingless pizza. Just eat the pizza no need for the sticks it's the same as the main entree just crappier.

Blasphemy. It's legit the same bread as crust on your pizza and the same cheese. You just have no topping and no sauce. Got to dip in the lil cup to get some sauce. Sad.

seen a commercial that they now have stuffed crazy bread
Originally posted by 9erson3:
The real question with JG at this point is what will this threads page count be when he's finally traded or cut, 1304,1583,1817 >? Haha

I can't believe anyone still gives a rats ass or has anything left to say on this topic.

Jimmy is not a hobby and shouldn't consume some of what I will guess are retirees just sitting around all day posting about Jimmy. Get a dog. Go for a walk.

Let me get this straight. You take time out of your day to come on here and post to complain about... ppl taking time out of their day to come on here and post.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

What kind?

Pepperoni.

Full slice.

Dam

LOL

seen a commercial that they now have stuffed crazy bread

Does it star our fav QB?

Yet here you are.
Let me get this straight. You take time out of your day to come on here and post to complain about... ppl taking time out of their day to come on here and post.

This was my first popin of the day. Been working for five hours. It's just irritating the Jimmy crap. You could go away for two days and come right back to the same thing.

You can't possibly tell me most of you are not sick to death of this already.

This was my first popin of the day. Been working for five hours. It's just irritating the Jimmy crap. You could go away for two days and come right back to the same thing.

All good man if you are sick of the JG thread maybe don't visit

So you're sick of it but can't walk away without posting? Who's got the problem?
So you're sick of it but can't walk away without posting? Who's got the problem?

Don't cry. The threads will be here for you for another month or two. At least I tried to pop in to the off topic forum and talk about new cars. It's not all Jimmy.

Don't cry. The threads will be here for you for another month or two. At least I tried to pop in to the off topic forum and talk about new cars. It's not all Jimmy.

Popped in to cry about crying. Sad

lol.
Popped in to cry about crying. Sad

Back to your non-stop Jimmy love. Even more sad. Really.
Share 49ersWebzone