There are 178 users in the forums

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Popped in to cry about crying. Sad

Back to your non-stop Jimmy love. Even more sad. Really.

Crying about discussion on a discussion forum.
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
One Hot Pocket or a slice of pizza from 7-11

What kind?

Pepperoni.

The full slice pepps or the cubed ones?

Full slice.

Conditional extra cheese and bacon if he can complete a pass of more than 10 yards.....in the air.

Dam

LOL

Side of cheese sticks if its outside the hashes.

I never understood the side of cheesesticks. Cheesesticks is just toppingless pizza. Just eat the pizza no need for the sticks it's the same as the main entree just crappier.

Papa Johns cheese sticks are better than their pizza.

Blasphemy. It's legit the same bread as crust on your pizza and the same cheese. You just have no topping and no sauce. Got to dip in the lil cup to get some sauce. Sad.

I'm late to the conversation but what does everyone think of Crazy Bread from Little Caesars?

IMO it is the best when made properly. Sauce or no sauce. Stuffed Crazy Bread may be even better but it is a close call.

Is that the same they call Italian cheese sticks? You're right,it has to be made properly. I never had one made for me that look like the ones in the commercials, they use only 1/2 that cheese or less on ones they sell for real.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by bigmur49:
I'm late to the conversation but what does everyone think of Crazy Bread from Little Caesars?

IMO it is the best when made properly. Sauce or no sauce. Stuffed Crazy Bread may be even better but it is a close call.

Crazy bread is the only reason I would ever get Little Caesars.

Every now and then, when I crave cheap pizza with super spiced up sauce, I'll eat their pizza. Normally I prefer sauce closer to the Naples way, but sometimes I just need an overload of garlic powder, oregano, salt and all that extra-bs they put in it.
Now we're getting somewhere...
I personally like Pizza Hut bread sticks though their pizza always gives me the s**ts.
[ Edited by RackofRibs49 on Apr 7, 2022 at 6:00 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RackofRibs49:
I like pizza hut bread sticks though their pizza gives me the s**ts.

Pizza Hut has the best pizza.

Said no one ever. Stuff crust is ok everything else is gross.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

Said no one ever. Stuff crust is ok everything else is gross.

I love Pizza Hut, never get the s**ts or anything.

Mayo you should download the one bite app. s**t will change your life with pizza places near you.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Mayo you should download the one bite app. s**t will change your life with pizza places near you.

I'll do that.

I'll do that.

Nah man this is a Subway thread. Eat fresh Italiano refresh with the gabagool from Jimmy's granny

I'll do that.

Nah man this is a Subway thread. Eat fresh Italiano refresh with the gabagool from Jimmy's granny

LOL at Jimmy endorsing a sammich worth more than him.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:

I'll do that.

LOL at Jimmy endorsing a sammich worth more than him.

Hey that gabagool and the mozzarella add ons are expensive
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Apr 7, 2022 at 9:38 AM ]
I mean honestly the best pizza is the pizza you make.

Make some poolish. Let it sit overnight (edit- to clarify: one hour on the counter, 16-24 in the fridge). Mix in some water, a little salt, then flour. Mix/knead, then make a big ball. Let it rise an hour. Then cut into smaller pieces and make balls. Let sit two hours (oven preheat to full blast after one hour). Stretch and cook. Mmmmmmmm so good.

Sauce: just some peeled tomatoes (hand crushed), maybe some olive oil, a pinch of salt. If you're from New York, maybe some oregano and sugar.

If your oven only gets to 550 F, put the sauce on the dough on your peel (a necessary tool), then slip it into the oven for three minutes or so. Pull it out, then put some shredded parmesan, Then some fresh mozzarella if you got it. If not, cut a block of it into little squares (so it cooks evenly). Cook it for a couple more minutes, making sure the cheese doesn't burn. Then, slap on some fresh basil (this is non-negotiable), and Ecco! Pizza deliziosa!
[ Edited by 5_Golden_Rings on Apr 7, 2022 at 10:33 AM ]
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:

Make some poolish. Let it sit overnight. Mix in some water, a little salt, then flour. Mix/knead, then make a big ball. Let it rise an hour. Then cut into smaller pieces and make balls. Let sit two hours (oven preheat to full blast after one hour). Stretch and cook. Mmmmmmmm so good.

Sauce: just some peeled tomatoes (hand crushed), maybe some olive oil, a pinch of salt. If you're from New York, maybe some oregano and sugar.

If your oven only gets to 550 F, put the sauce on the dough on your peel (a necessary tool), then slip it into the oven for three minutes or so. Pull it out, then put some shredded parmesan, Then some fresh mozzarella if you got it. If not, cut a block of it into little squares (so it cooks evenly). Cook it for a couple more minutes, making sure the cheese doesn't burn. Then, slap on some fresh basil (this is non-negotiable), and Ecco! Pizza deliziosa!
aint nobody got time for that
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:

Make some poolish. Let it sit overnight. Mix in some water, a little salt, then flour. Mix/knead, then make a big ball. Let it rise an hour. Then cut into smaller pieces and make balls. Let sit two hours (oven preheat to full blast after one hour). Stretch and cook. Mmmmmmmm so good.

aint nobody got time for that

True, it takes a day this way. But it's so good... And the truth is, it's only about 25 minutes of actual labor. 10 if you have a mixer. Most of the effort is in the long wait.
HOWEVER, there IS a short cut: use fast rise yeast for your poolish (which is just a 1:1 mixture of flour and water, with some yeast and a pinch of salt). Let the poolish sit for about an hour and half or two hours, then do the rest. You'll get delicious pizza in about three hours. That's only about two or three times as long as a delivery service, to be honest.
Share 49ersWebzone