There are 141 users in the forums

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Yah I have no doubt a deal will be done before this season is up or before next March. But if anyone could get back the 9ers two 1st round picks it would be Deebo. lol

Dont underestimate our winner just yet.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Butter:
Would the Niners be willing to trade Jimmy for a 2022 pick swap into the top of the 2nd, and maybe a conditional pick next year?

Would you do that trade if they had to cover part of his salary?

i'd be ok with a pick swap, but only if we don't have to take on any part of his contract.
Originally posted by da209:
Would the Niners be willing to trade Jimmy for a 2022 pick swap into the top of the 2nd, and maybe a conditional pick next year?

i'd be ok with a pick swap, but only if we don't have to take on any part of his contract.

There is going to be a lot of talent at the top of the 2nd. It would give them some really great options if they could move up.
Originally posted by NDSU:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
WR is definitely more valuable than DT. If that was a DE, then yeah.

Now, Watson with Lance would be good, sure. But Watson can't step into the role that Deebo did, which allowed Shanahan to get closer to that "no position offense" he's spoken of before.
Watson is decent, but not all that and a bag of chips.
I dont want him on the team. Lance being young, I think he would develop a tendency to always look for Watson instead of his best read.
Watson did have some issues with dropping balls, but he "seems" to have gotten better about that.
Hard to say, just a best guess.

We would have to use our best pick (#61) to even have a shot at Watson. Some mocks have him gone by then.
If he is around after pick 61, he will surely by gone by our next pick (93).
No sense in really discussing Watson.

And if we don't screw up the Deebo contract, why would we even need him?

I would. We're looking to pay part of it anyway, unless we just let him sit there and recoup on our dime.
  • thl408
$10 gift card to Subway?
  • thl408
WE'RE BACK!

FEELS GREAT BABY
Value is still 25 million when cut. Nothing has changed.
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
WE'RE BACK!

FEELS GREAT BABY

Let's push this to 1000 pages, the main Jimmy thread is 8000 soon, I can find other random Jimmy threads, then merge them all together for a 10,000 page thread.

I'm hoping for a conditional 7th and the condition is in no way tied to his health.. none of this x amount of snaps or starts nonsense..
Would be lucky to get a 6th rounder for Jimmy. A 5th would be a total steal.
This thread is fun to reread for so many reasons LOL
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
This thread is fun to reread for so many reasons LOL

Sure in hindsight
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I'm hoping for a conditional 7th and the condition is in no way tied to his health.. none of this x amount of snaps or starts nonsense..

What a difference a few months make with you. My man.
Share 49ersWebzone