There are 164 users in the forums

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Originally posted by TD49ers:
Stunning how many thought we would get a 1st or second rounder looking at the polling results. Looks like my prediction of a baloney sandwich is more plausible.

No ones giving up a perfectly good Baloney Sandwich.
Don't bypass swear filters and don't quote stuff with it in there
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Best to just release him. Not worth what we get back to eat part of his contract.
Originally posted by endcapitalism:
Trade him to Seattle.

We would need the Seahawks to be willing to make us an offer for that to happen.
I feel like John and Jimmy's Agent trying to get a trade going is like that episode of southpark where canada goes on strike and we're Stephen Abootman lol...

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I feel like John and Jimmy's Agent trying to get a trade going is like that episode of southpark where canada goes on strike and we're Stephen Abootman lol...

Jimmy situation just proves the best 32 QB's don't always get paid. He's gonna be released. As he always was. Injury whatever. No one was trading assets for that contract and 49ers weren't eating contract for a pick. Jimmy will sign somewhere after week 1 and after an injury
Two seconds from the Giants!
Good riddance and good luck
[ Edited by lamontb on Jul 27, 2022 at 7:51 AM ]
Looks like it was that fake account!

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Nothing, teams will just wait until he's released.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Nothing, teams will just wait until he's released.

Jimmy screwed at a starting job this year imo.
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Looks like it was that fake account!

Why would the Giants give up two 2nds when one 4th would easily get the job done? Forget that it was a fake account, logically that trade makes zero sense.
He gotta go let's trade him to the FA waiver wire for some cap space and move on to a new year 2022
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
He gotta go let's trade him to the FA waiver wire for some cap space and move on to a new year 2022
let the seahawks sweat a couple of weeks before we let jimmy go
Share 49ersWebzone