Save 30% at the 49ers official online store →

There are 191 users in the forums

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What will Jimmy's trade value be in the offseason?

Originally posted by thl408:
Let's push this to 1000 pages, the main Jimmy thread is 8000 soon, I can find other random Jimmy threads, then merge them all together for a 10,000 page thread.

huh? All of my Jimmy threads are deleted within 3 minutes.

But nevertheless, take out the word "off" in the title and we can get it there.
why the thread bump.. LET IT GO lol
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

What better time to see the results of a poll than when the outcome has been concluded?

16% were spot on and a good 84% of us overrated him.
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

What better time to see the results of a poll than when the outcome has been concluded?

16% were spot on and a good 84% of us overrated him.
nothing towards you, just having fun with someone's favorite slogan right now
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If someone get's hurt during the season, I can see us getting a 2nd or 3rd for Jimmy, possibly.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 31, 2022 at 9:09 PM ]
The contract is where it should be now, but I still wouldnt go any higher than a 3.
Originally posted by mayo49:
If someone get's hurt during the season, I can see us getting a 2nd or 3rd for Jimmy, possibly.
as nice as it would be, i would keep jimmy just in case. but i would hate to have jimmy face any teams with decent LBs if he does play
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by random49er:
The contract is where it should be now, but I still wouldnt go any higher than a 3.

I think a 3rd would be about right.
Z
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Sep 3, 2022 at 1:36 PM ]
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Here's a thot :

NFL team , likely to go deep in playoffs, loses their QB and it is still before the last day before trades. If that team came to us and offered us a 2nd…or let's say a1st…would we go for it.zzzz
multiple first offers only

Here's a thot :

NFL team , likely to go deep in playoffs, loses their QB and it is still before the last day before trades. If that team came to us and offered us a 2nd…or let's say a1st…would we go for it.zzzz

We would have accepted that for months now. Why would that change now?
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Here's a thot :

Because, now at an affordable price, we have an already made starter as backup, which is insurance if Trey gets nicked…eg, high ankle, sprained ligament, or any other injury that needs 2-4 weeks to heal…not to mention a season ender like ACL, MCL, cartilage tear, etc. I like Purdy, but as the guy to get us by as long as Trey could be out? No thx…I'll go with the guy who has led us to NFCCG once and SB once.

It would be nice to see Trey skate thru season UN-dinged…but frankly, odds are against it. Have any of our QBs made it thru a season since kyle arrived.? Seems like all got dinged somewhere along the line. This yr we are set except at RT, and a Trey injury could set us back if Purdy had to be QB1
With Jimmy, we just insured Qb , and i don't think KS or JL would want to let JG go, this being a yr we are set virtually everywhere. JG is just perfect for this yr. How much would it take to change their minds? A first…2 firsts…I just don't see them trading JG for anything this yr unless we are out of playoffs.
and that would be before trading deadline.

i guess you never say never…but on this one…they want QB insurance over a first…over 2 of them? IDK
Here's a thot :

Because, now at an affordable price, we have an already made starter as backup, which is insurance if Trey gets nicked…eg, high ankle, sprained ligament, or any other injury that needs 2-4 weeks to heal…not to mention a season ender like ACL, MCL, cartilage tear, etc. I like Purdy, but as the guy to get us by as long as Trey could be out? No thx…I'll go with the guy who has led us to NFCCG once and SB once.

It would be nice to see Trey skate thru season UN-dinged…but frankly, odds are against it. Have any of our QBs made it thru a season since kyle arrived.? Seems like all got dinged somewhere along the line. This yr we are set except at RT, and a Trey injury could set us back if Purdy had to be QB1
With Jimmy, we just insured Qb , and i don't think KS or JL would want to let JG go, this being a yr we are set virtually everywhere. JG is just perfect for this yr. How much would it take to change their minds? A first…2 firsts…I just don't see them trading JG for anything this yr unless we are out of playoffs.

i guess you never say never…but on this one…they want QB insurance over a first…over 2 of them? IDK
I don't know either. But I bet it takes more now than it would have a month ago.
Originally posted by mojave45:
Here's a thot :

I don't know either. But I bet it takes more now than it would have a month ago.

That's for sure. With Trey , our offensive ball handlers, our stacked D, most of our OL…I just don't see KS/JL wanting to play different cards than these. Would we really want 2 firsts when we got Trey plus starter insurance w/ jimmy? I just don't think so.

There have been some posts saying JG will get traded before midseason…but when actual QB insurance is really 7 mil? This is just too good a situation to pass up.
LOL.

960 pages and the answer is, "None of the above."
Share 49ersWebzone