There are 179 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

• thl408
If this game is about toughness and execution, since there is so much familiarity between the two teams that the element of game planning isn't as critical as it usually is, I like the 49ers chances. I love the 49ers DTs versus the Rams OL.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by q0c0p:
Originally posted by Baldie:
don't jinx us man

There are 7 billion people on the planet. A random dude posting on the internet is hardly going to change a football game.

We are connected via String Theory so yeah - a webzoner can jinx us
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Are people actually scared of the Rams? Lol

I'm nervious because at some point they will win one against us after what 6 in a row.

Is this how Seahawk fans feel when they play the Niners? Lol

Ouch but true. I'm glad we got the Greenlaw goal line stand win for the NFCW title though. Rams haven't had ANY wins lately
Originally posted by DrEll:
Did not want Rams x 3

Old man Brady would have been easier to deal with…

Because it's hard to beat a team 3x in a season right? Lol

Jeff Fisher said that then beat the Jags for a third time in a season (their only losses of the season).
f**k the Rams
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by Rascal:
The pass rush has to turn up to 11. Hopefully, being back in warmer weather our rush will be explosive again.

As long as we can terrorize Stafford all day long, we win again.

5 sacks was pretty damn explosive Saturday.

It took a while before the pass rush could get home. Only as the game went on, their O-line began to soften.

We should do a Titans number on Stafford this time around. They sacked Burrow 9 times, now that would be sweeeet....
Rams have a really good offense but often make big mistakes. Also, they are very streaky

Defensively the rams are a bad defense. They really are. You can run on them and if their pass rush doesn't get home you can expose their secondary all over the football field.

We cant just bank on them collapsing on us at the end though. If we keep up with them early then the game will for sure be ours.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Rams have a really good offense but often make big mistakes. Also, they are very streaky

Defensively the rams are a bad defense. They really are. You can run on them and if their pass rush doesn't get home you can expose their secondary all over the football field.

We cant just bank on them collapsing on us at the end though. If we keep up with them early then the game will for sure be ours.

+ I think Stafford can be rattled
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Kupp is the only one that scares me. We have to double him or he's going to be a problem.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Bloodless:

Limit their explosives on offense. Stafford will get impatient and make reckless throws. I don't think they can run on the 49ers. Love our DL against their OL. Oh, and hit them in the mouth.

Stafford's wife is pleading to all 20 Rams fans to not sell their tickets to Niner fans
Originally posted by thl408:
If this game is about toughness and execution, since there is so much familiarity between the two teams that the element of game planning isn't as critical as it usually is, I like the 49ers chances. I love the 49ers DTs versus the Rams OL.

Gonna be interesting to see if both teams LTs play.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Even better.

Right it's really not a big deal, still a p***y move by the Rams…but they're soft as baby s**t so makes sense
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Kupp is the only one that scares me. We have to double him or he's going to be a problem.

Play him like we did Davonte Adams
f**k the Rams
Share 49ersWebzone