There are 243 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I'm not gonna exaggerate anything. I think you all know I don't go in for the hyperbole. But this upcoming game will be the biggest game in the history of the San Francisco 49ers. It has the magnitude of 10 Super Bowls.

you must be young
lol..i can't help but think that when reading all of their posts..

all good, gotta start some where

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 27, 2022 at 10:16 AM ]
Hands down the UGLIEST uniforms in the business.

Originally posted by Youngone:
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/01/27/pfts-2022-afc-and-nfc-championship-game-picks/

49ers (+3.5) at Rams

MDS's take: The 49ers had the Rams' number this season, blowing them out in Week 10 and punching their ticket to the playoffs with an overtime thriller in Week 18. But I expect the Rams' defense to play well against a 49ers offense that escaped Green Bay with a win despite playing poorly. And I expect Matthew Stafford to spread the ball around well, and for Cooper Kupp and Odell Beckham both to top 100 yards. This Rams team looks destined for the Super Bowl.

MDS's pick: Rams 28, 49ers 24.

Florio's take: Great teams are made up of great players who are playing great. The Rams have great players who, until recently, hadn't been playing great. They currently are. It will be more than the 49ers can handle, but not by much.

Florio's pick: Rams 24, 49ers 21.

these MFers never learn. Next their both gonna pick the Chiefs in the Super Bowl.

f**k the Rams!!! Let's f**kkkkkin go!

One game at a time.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:

Getting close to those ugly bee uniforms that the Steelers used to wear.

My high school colors. I can't even hate.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Meh, who the hell cares [lack of respect for #10, our team from the media]
[ Edited by FL9er on Jan 27, 2022 at 10:15 AM ]
No fkn reason to post a pic... we already know their fkn ugly
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 27, 2022 at 10:15 AM ]
i dont know how i could be more ready for this game! 3 more days
Can this week end already!!
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Coming into work ESPN radio says...

who would you rather take 49ers offensive line or Rams D line..

answer RAMS.. "49ers are okay I guess but Donald is the best to EVER do it he goes right through double teams like they're swiss cheese Donald all day LOL"

okay next question... Cooper Kupp or Deebo Samuel..

answer KUPP... "he's more of a traditional receiver"

okay next question... Shanahan or McVay...

"man this is real hard, i mean this is really tough, i guess Shanahan cuz of the head to head"

We are getting no respect guys

SF hasn't been getting respect for months...which is fine. I prefer that.

FWIW it's funny one of the only ESPN talking heads that has given this team it's respect for most of the year has been Mina Kimes lol. Now she's a "broad" or some stupid chick that has never played football because she's not in love with Jimmy. Man fans are weird, and kinda mean for no good reason.

Niners shouldn't even bother showing up

Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by thl408:

OMFG never noticed that!

edit: I guess I never noticed it because it's Photoshop. Still funny.

"Someone said it looks like a penis; it did," Dickerson said.

haha Eric DICKerson

Hahahahaha, can't make this s**t up
Originally posted by VDSF:

Oh yeah!
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
I'm not gonna exaggerate anything. I think you all know I don't go in for the hyperbole. But this upcoming game will be the biggest game in the history of the San Francisco 49ers. It has the magnitude of 10 Super Bowls.

you must be young

Yup. If we win, top 15-20.
If we don't win, footnote.

NFCCG The Catch, #1, nothing close.

%100 accurate
Originally posted by hubbyt:
Why do some of you care about the media? The results on the field will do all of the talking. We all hope the Niners prevail but we all should also know the Rams "could" beat us. So its fair for an analyst to pick LA. We lost to Colt McCoy. We lost a winnable game to Tannehill. Its definitely possible we lose Sunday. The team controls their destiny though so it doesnt matter what media folk are saying. Now lets go pull off another "upset" LOL! I actually enjoy being an underdog.

SF 30
Rams 23
Man, if we make the SB against KC, KC probably be 14 point favorites because everyone will forget that their offense has been struggling, for the most part of the year but nobody will forget that our defense sucks because we were weak against pass earlier in the year.
[ Edited by Joecool on Jan 27, 2022 at 10:33 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone