There are 174 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mayo49:
Kupp is the only one that scares me. We have to double him or he's going to be a problem.

And some random dude called Donald - if that is his real name.
For once Niners are on the bully side of things. Harbaugh/Carroll era was brutal. Seahawks had our number no matter what we did.
Originally posted by Crown:
+ I think Stafford can be rattled

every. single. time.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Even better.

Right it's really not a big deal, still a p***y move by the Rams…but they're soft as baby s**t so makes sense

I could see it backfiring on them. It's obviously possible for Niners fans to get tix, and with the Rams showing how important it is to keep us out, extra motivation. Wish I had enough $, I'd be there.
The disrespect does not stop Niners 3.5 pt dogs
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
What a bunch of pussies

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2022/1/23/22897947/rams-vs-49ers-tickets-nfc-championship-game-zip-code-restrictions-southern-california-sofi-stadium

Except there's a lot of 9er fans in LA. Cant control Ticketmaster, scalpers, etc.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Even better.

Right it's really not a big deal, still a p***y move by the Rams…but they're soft as baby s**t so makes sense

I could see it backfiring on them. It's obviously possible for Niners fans to get tix, and with the Rams showing how important it is to keep us out, extra motivation. Wish I had enough $, I'd be there.

Tix are already over $800 a piece for nose bleeds
Im ready for mcvay to get deep throated by Shanahan.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Stafford's wife is pleading to all 20 Rams fans to not sell their tickets to Niner fans

Bruh, do you remember the longtime WZ poster (doesn't post in the forums anymore) PTulini? She called him an a*****e and told him he is classless when he didn't do s**t :

We must not underestimate them and take it to them, again.

Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Kupp is the only one that scares me. We have to double him or he's going to be a problem.

And some random dude called Donald - if that is his real name.

Von Miller looked pretty good today. Ramsey doesn't scare me, but Beckham is a wild card. OBJ is capable of either torching us, or not being on the same page as Stafford leading to picks.
[ Edited by NotAFinga42 on Jan 23, 2022 at 4:33 PM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Bloodless:
Rams have a really good offense but often make big mistakes. Also, they are very streaky

Defensively the rams are a bad defense. They really are. You can run on them and if their pass rush doesn't get home you can expose their secondary all over the football field.

We cant just bank on them collapsing on us at the end though. If we keep up with them early then the game will for sure be ours.
Limit their explosives on offense. Stafford will get impatient and make reckless throws. I don't think they can run on the 49ers. Love our DL against their OL. Oh, and hit them in the mouth.

Yeah, I think we will stop their run as well. Make that team one-dimensional and let our defensive line destroy them.
Originally posted by Seattle49er:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
What a bunch of pussies

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2022/1/23/22897947/rams-vs-49ers-tickets-nfc-championship-game-zip-code-restrictions-southern-california-sofi-stadium

Except there's a lot of 9er fans in LA. Cant control Ticketmaster, scalpers, etc.

Exactly, probably more Niner fans than Rams fans that currently live in LA
Just win baby
Share 49ersWebzone