There are 172 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Win or lose, I'm proud of this damn team.

10-4 Texas howdy on that…..that's a yes
Originally posted by 49ersking:
It's not a job. These guys get paid for guesswork, making up stories from nothing, low entertainment value.

Sooo…hot takes.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Why most picking rams? I don't get it
Because they have the best roster money can buy and they're from one of the only three cities in America: New York, LA, and Washington DC.

Good one.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by debo4mvp:
Are we going to win or not?

Dude, private message the moderator English and get your screen name spelled correctly.

I don't want it spelled correctly.

you win, this time..

Originally posted by Giedi:
Are we going to win or not?

Dude, private message the moderator English and get your screen name spelled correctly.

I don't want it spelled correctly.

you win, this time..

Bel Biv Debo
If Jimmy G., say, has these stats, we would win by at least 7 points.

175-180 yds, 15/22, 1 TD, no turnovers
there is no reason to attack mina just because she never played in the NFL, just like there is no reason to praise some of the former NFL players outrageous/knucklehead opinions. Just base it off of the content of what they're saying. You don't need to have played in the NFL to give an accurate opinion on something. I think we can all agree jimmy has had some bonehead plays but where i disagree with mina is she's kind of presenting that jimmy is complete trash and just being dragged along but an elite team. I don't really agree with that. I think jimmy has been fortunate that our defense has really played lights out to keep games close and then jimmy has definitely delivered multiple times when we've needed him. That is worth something
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Right or wrong, I feel like this has been one of the more improbable runs I can remember.

From blowing that game against Tennessee's 2nd/3rd string OL, trailing at the half against the f**king TEXANS?!?, overcoming at 17 point deficit just to make the playoffs, 1 second away from almost blowing a game they had in control vs the damn Cowboys, and that GB game.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Right or wrong, I feel like this has been one of the more improbable runs I can remember.

From blowing that game against Tennessee's 2nd/3rd string OL, trailing at the half against the f**king TEXANS?!?, overcoming at 17 point deficit just to make the playoffs, 1 second away from almost blowing a game they had in control vs the damn Cowboys, and that GB game.

Been a hell of a run so far. I'm grayer because of it
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
"Jimmy is like the guy who did nothing but still got an A on the group project." - Mina Kimes

"Better than doing all the work and still getting an F!; Russell, last name Wilson!" - FL9er

Don't forget that GB got 2 pass rushers back for our game. Neither of whom are slouches.

That's my concern here. Donald is gonna be so chippy, he either loses his composure or he tears us a new one on 7 or 8 plays. He's been a side note in our recent matchups. I really don't see the MVP stuff with him, cus I only watch Niner games and we handle it.

Von Miller has pedigree. Is he more dangerous than what we've faced? Don't know. He's got a lot of miles on his body.

There's a few dudes who gonna turn on their motors and it could be an issue.
Niners don't get frustrated so I'm cool with 60 minutes and we'll find the matchups we can exploit.
But the Rams DL will be coming.

Agreed. Not sure where all that confidence suddenly came from, but glad it came at the right time.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers4u:

Been a hell of a run so far. I'm grayer because of it

All close games that we could have easily lost. We are due for a win that's not so close.
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
Don't forget that GB got 2 pass rushers back for our game. Neither of whom are slouches.

That's my concern here. Donald is gonna be so chippy, he either loses his composure or he tears us a new one on 7 or 8 plays. He's been a side note in our recent matchups. I really don't see the MVP stuff with him, cus I only watch Niner games and we handle it.

Von Miller has pedigree. Is he more dangerous than what we've faced? Don't know. He's got a lot of miles on his body.

There's a few dudes who gonna turn on their motors and it could be an issue.
Niners don't get frustrated so I'm cool with 60 minutes and we'll find the matchups we can exploit.
But the Rams DL will be coming.

I noticed their pass rushers wore down and slowed down in the 4th qtr of that Tampa Bay game. Same happened week 18. If the offense can play their game (run it 30-40x) that will nullify that dline by the end of the game. Just need Jimmy to be efficient when he has to pass. The 1st half of the Cowboys game is the version of Jimmy we need, but for a full game. Rams defense does not scare me. Not saying they arent talented. They have 3 great players but the other 8 can be exploited.
"Jimmy is like the guy who did nothing but still got an A on the group project." - Mina Kimes

"Better than doing all the work and still getting an F!; Russell, last name Wilson!" - FL9er

This is why she has been discredited. There is absolutely NO way Jimmy did NOTHING at QBE and we are here

Thats an absolutely asinine statement by her and it makes sense from a Seahawks fan.

Jimmy is the reason we are here as far as his position is concerNed because we have seen what it is when he isn't under center

Can we don't better at QB? Sure. But Jimmy still is a big contributor to our success flaws and all
Share 49ersWebzone