There are 134 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by ldhampton2s:
The Rams earned home field advantage. They earned the right to have more of their fans in the building. They won the division. It's that simple.

If the 49ers would have won the division…it would be a home game and they could do the same thing.

They earned the home game but they did not earn a right to have more fans in the stands and case in point there won't be and they did not earn 5 chips

5>1
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jan 27, 2022 at 6:25 PM ]
I think Jordan is just a quiet guy. Bosa said as much and that it took time to get him to open up and get to know him. Football has all types of personalities
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
They earned the home game but they did not earn a right to have more fans in the stands and case in point there won't be and they did not earn 5 chips

5>1
It won't matter anyway, LA will win this one pretty easily. It will be similar to Buccs/Saints last year.

The first game was a route, yes. But the second game at SoFi could have just easily went to the Rams. I don't think the extra Niner fans in the building is going to make much difference.

5>1
It won't matter anyway, LA will win this one pretty easily. It will be similar to Buccs/Saints last year.

The first game was a route, yes. But the second game at SoFi could have just easily went to the Rams. I don't think the extra Niner fans in the building is going to make much difference.

LMAO
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

5>1

I guess you haven't watched the Niners play this year.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 27, 2022 at 6:36 PM ]

5>1

5>1

I agree
The Rams actually have fans? Lol
Originally posted by 9ers4u:

5>1

I agree

Jokes aside, what is the similarity to the Bucs and Saints you are referring too? And where is the confidence coming from?

If you're just trolling that's fine. You're gona get roasted in here for sure.

5>1

Great! One less poster on Sunday.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
9ers don't do p***y s**t like that.

The Rams earned home field advantage. They earned the right to have more of their fans in the building. They won the division. It's that simple.

If the 49ers would have won the division…it would be a home game and they could do the same thing.

Not if they don't show up.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
9ers don't do p***y s**t like that.

Only problem, they don't have that many actual fans. My brother and nephew went with the Chargers while the Lambs were in St. Louie. When the Lambs came back, they didn't magically become Lamb fans....they stuck with the Chargers (who moved to LA lol). I stuck with the Niners. Most of my friends have stuck with their teams...and none of them like the Rams.
I'm not trolling. I'm a Rams Fan, yes, but I come in peace to talk about the game.

I have a lot of confidence in the Rams in this game. LA stopped the run at a much better clip in the second game. They lost their energy in the second half. After the Buccs game last week, I don't expect them to let up, not for a second.

I just think the Rams have a lot more talent than San Fran does. I have great respect for Kyle Shanahan though. He's phenomenal. I just think hell be outmatched this time around.

And I was referring to the fact that New Orleans beat TB twice in the regular season last year. Only to fall short in the playoffs.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I'm not trolling. I'm a Rams Fan, yes, but I come in peace to talk about the game.

I have a lot of confidence in the Rams in this game. LA stopped the run at a much better clip in the second game. They lost their energy in the second half. After the Buccs game last week, I don't expect them to let up, not for a second.

I just think the Rams have a lot more talent than San Fran does. I have great respect for Kyle Shanahan though. He's phenomenal. I just think hell be outmatched this time around.

And I was referring to the fact that New Orleans beat TB twice in the regular season last year. Only to fall short in the playoffs.

No, they don't, and that's no homerism.

The Rams 10 best players are probably better than SF's, but 11- 53 certainly not.

There's a reason why Shanahan is 7-3 vs McVay, it's not just Xs and Os.

5>1

To be fair, I am not sure what the Rams did is unusual. I remembered the Seahawks did something similar during the Harbaugh years when we faced them in the playoff.

Now the Rams' strategy probably backfired because they don't have a solid fanbase.
Share 49ersWebzone