There are 176 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by Crown:
+ I think Stafford can be rattled

You know he will be if it is close in the 4th.
[ Edited by WestCoastForever on Jan 23, 2022 at 4:38 PM ]
Invade SoFi. Go get them! Make it louder than last time
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Just win baby

Let's get it!
We can't beat the Rams a 6th time in a row to make the playoffs...

We can't beat the high power Cowboys...

We can't beat the Packers in the frozen tundra...

We can't beat the Rams 7 times in a row...

What happened to 49er faithful? What good does it do to sit and worry when this team keeps winning? They're at full strength. Mostert and Verrett were so long ago it may as well be last year.

The 9ers know how to take care of the Rams. It's all a matter of execution. The Rams have shown in sunny nice weather they turn the ball over. 9ers went through GB and freezing temps.

If any fan base should be nervous, it's the Rams.

Stay faithful. If we knew the outcome of the SB, it wouldn't be any fun to watch.
f**k the Rams
OMG!!! What an insecure organization!!! Do they REALLY think that a smaller number of 49ers fans is going to help them win!?!?!? I hope they have a better plan
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
We can't beat the Rams a 6th time in a row to make the playoffs...

We can't beat the high power Cowboys...

We can't beat the Packers in the frozen tundra...

We can't beat the Rams 7 times in a row...

What happened to 49er faithful? What good does it do to sit and worry when this team keeps winning? They're at full strength. Mostert and Verrett were so long ago it may as well be last year.

The 9ers know how to take care of the Rams. It's all a matter of execution. The Rams have shown in sunny nice weather they turn the ball over. 9ers went through GB and freezing temps.

If any fan base should be nervous, it's the Rams.

Stay faithful. If we knew the outcome of the SB, it wouldn't be any fun to watch.

The streak doesnt matter. It's win and your in now.
This will be the game that makes the Rams regret moving to LA
Since 1970 one team beat another twice in the regular season and then met them in the playoffs 21 times. The team that swept won 14 of them. That's not too bad. In most cases the sweeping team was the home team. The Rams don't really have a home advantage so we've got a decent shot.
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Kupp is the only one that scares me. We have to double him or he's going to be a problem.

Play him like we did Davonte Adams

Double him just like we did both daVonte and Cobb both on the same play. Get both #1 and #2 WRs if he starts throwing more to #2.. but our DL spooked their QB and bothered him on a lot of passes which were hurries or hits, plus 4 or 5 sacks to boot. Hope Brun still has the technique to tie up Donald. Brun got out muscled in GB by Rashan Gary. For whatever reason, Brun seems able to handle him. TB sure didn't, tho.

Originally posted by thl408:
I love this....
McVay was on a huge high at this point. Not so high a few hrs later..
Originally posted by boast:

Hahaha there ya go
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Stafford's wife is pleading to all 20 Rams fans to not sell their tickets to Niner fans

Lmao
Originally posted by NinerTy:
OMG!!! What an insecure organization!!! Do they REALLY think that a smaller number of 49ers fans is going to help them win!?!?!? I hope they have a better plan

Titans tried the same for the Bengals game.
Again, I live in SoCal. If you need a go-between ;)
Share 49ersWebzone