There are 126 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by ldhampton2s:
The Rams earned home field advantage. They earned the right to have more of their fans in the building. They won the division. It's that simple.

If the 49ers would have won the division…it would be a home game and they could do the same thing.

LOL. All they earned was the right to play the game at Sofi.

Blame your own fan base for being weak as f**k.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Why most picking rams? I don't get it

They're idiots, fake news and enemies of the people

Or because they are a very good team at home and starting to gel.

Home field has nothing to do with this game. There will be a heavy 49ers crowd.

The line says otherwise

The line has to do with enticing gamblers, not with predicting the outcome. 🙄

No s**t , you don't say.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm not trolling. I'm a Rams Fan, yes, but I come in peace to talk about the game.

I have a lot of confidence in the Rams in this game. LA stopped the run at a much better clip in the second game. They lost their energy in the second half. After the Buccs game last week, I don't expect them to let up, not for a second.

I just think the Rams have a lot more talent than San Fran does. I have great respect for Kyle Shanahan though. He's phenomenal. I just think hell be outmatched this time around.

And I was referring to the fact that New Orleans beat TB twice in the regular season last year. Only to fall short in the playoffs.

What's the deal, Idhampton - how can you lose 6 in a row to any team?
Originally posted by FL9er:
No, they don't, and that's no homerism.

The Rams 10 best players are probably better than SF's, but 11- 53 certainly not.

There's a reason why Shanahan is 7-3 vs McVay, it's not just Xs and Os.

10 is a lot.

5 might be a stretch.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by frenchmov:
I think Jordan is just a quiet guy. Bosa said as much and that it took time to get him to open up and get to know him. Football has all types of personalities

Dope Bird Test - Skeptical that anybody thinks otherwise
With all the talent they have, of course.More better talent.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
10 is a lot.

5 might be a stretch.

Rams have a better QB…no debate.
Cam Akers > Elijah Mirchell.
Cooper Kupp and Odell > Deebo and Aiyuk.
Oline - You guys have the better LT, but Havenstein is better than your RT. I'll give you guys the edge here tho.
TE - Kittle > Higbee
Dline - Rams especially counting V Miller.
LB - 49ers easily
Secondary - Rams

Rams have a better team. I think most people that aren't fans of either team would agree with that
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm not trolling. I'm a Rams Fan, yes, but I come in peace to talk about the game.

I have a lot of confidence in the Rams in this game. LA stopped the run at a much better clip in the second game. They lost their energy in the second half. After the Buccs game last week, I don't expect them to let up, not for a second.

I just think the Rams have a lot more talent than San Fran does. I have great respect for Kyle Shanahan though. He's phenomenal. I just think hell be outmatched this time around.

And I was referring to the fact that New Orleans beat TB twice in the regular season last year. Only to fall short in the playoffs.

You can't loose 6 in a row to anybody and claim to have a lot more talent. Haha. If you do have a lot more talent then it is your coaching. This would be an epic disasterous fail if the Rams loose. They are trying to buy a SB now. All of the pressure is on Mcvay and Stafford. I am much happier playing the Rams then Brady in a championship game.
10 is a lot.

5 might be a stretch.

Oline - You guys have the better LT, but Havenstein is better than your RT. I'll give you guys the edge here tho.
TE - Kittle > Higbee
LB - 49ers easily
Secondary - Rams

Rams have a better team. I think most people that aren't fans of either team would agree with that

You have to be f**king kidding me. Kupp caught a lot of balls and makes plays but….. Deebo>>>>>>>>>>>Kupp sorry bud

Go 49ers!
BTW, I think Akers will be the difference maker in this one. I think you guys will see a lot of Cam Akers and he's going to be very effective.

I know SF has stopped the run very well here recently, but I think Akers is hungry after those fumbles, and I think he has a huge game. The Akers is you saw in week 18 is not the one you'll see Sunday.
Originally posted by socal1632:
10 is a lot.

5 might be a stretch.

TE - Kittle > Higbee
LB - 49ers easily
Secondary - Rams

You have to be f**king kidding me. Kupp caught a lot of balls and makes plays but….. Deebo>>>>>>>>>>>Kupp sorry bud

Right now 49ers dline/pass rush>>>>>>>>>>Lambs
10 is a lot.

5 might be a stretch.

TE - Kittle > Higbee
LB - 49ers easily
Secondary - Rams

Right now 49ers dline/pass rush>>>>>>>>>>Lambs

The 49ers are the first team in NFL history to have back to back playoff games with 5+ sacks.

Again, I think most fans of other teams would say Kupp over Deebo.

We will see who makes the bigger impact Sunday. Kupp or Deebo. I wouldn't bet against the Triple Crown and probably OPOY winner.
Share 49ersWebzone