There are 176 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
While I think this game is going to be close I'd like a weekend of no stress and cruise to victory! Let's go Niners! 1-2-3 DOMINATE!

Yeah, it'd be nice to get a blowout - relax for a change.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Hey at least he has the stones to talk with another fan base.

I posted my preview video in their subreddit and it got down voted to oblivion and only had 1 or 2 people comment. The cowboys I had like 50 people interact with me. Same with the Packers.

You'd think with the amount of views those videos get I'd get more attention from Rams fans.

For sure I would think more attention from Rams fans as well. Yeah it's good to have opposing fans talk when they're not too biased or ridiculous with their statements. I guess I just wish they would have a little more understanding of what they're talking about before throwing out this player or this unit or this team is better than the Niners.

Rams don't have fans..

I posted my preview video in their subreddit and it got down voted to oblivion and only had 1 or 2 people comment. The cowboys I had like 50 people interact with me. Same with the Packers.

You'd think with the amount of views those videos get I'd get more attention from Rams fans.

For sure I would think more attention from Rams fans as well. Yeah it's good to have opposing fans talk when they're not too biased or ridiculous with their statements. I guess I just wish they would have a little more understanding of what they're talking about before throwing out this player or this unit or this team is better than the Niners.

This was me with Packeds fans before the game: guess they didn't know I knew, lol

Nice, put em in a body bag Jonny, yeah!
Give Deebo at least 15 touches and we'll be singing kumbaya on Sunday night. LFG!!
Now that the gentleman Ram fan has exited after some nice conversation- thanks jonnydel among others for the expert counter-analysis- I'd just like to say f**k the Rams.
Are we going to celebrating the win on the field in front of the fans? This will be the first time a road team did it.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Its pretty crazy because that "nearby high school" on monday was listed for $75 when i purchased it
Originally posted by cortana49:
Originally posted by ldhampton2s:
I think that's completely fair. Kupp fits what the Rams do better and Deebo fits what the 49ers do better.

It's just hard for me (considering I'm a Rams fan) to say any team has a better WR than Kupp this year. His connection with Stafford this season was one for the ages. A lot of people don't know, but Kupp put up astronomical numbers in college too.

Kupp was very highly regarded around here during the draft.

I was HUGE on Kupp and was pissed when he went to the Rams.
NVM, not arguing with a sorry ass rams fan.
[ Edited by WINiner on Jan 27, 2022 at 10:17 PM ]

Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
While I think this game is going to be close I'd like a weekend of no stress and cruise to victory! Let's go Niners! 1-2-3 DOMINATE!

Yeah, it'd be nice to get a blowout - relax for a change.

The last few weeks have not been good for my health!
Originally posted by ldhampton2s:
Originally posted by libertyforever:
Akers this season, 44 runs for 106 yards, 2.4 yards a carry. And you think he is currently better than Elijah Mitchell?

He just came back from an injury, he's starting to get his legs under him.

I wouldn't take to much into those stats. Nobody runs against Tampa Bay. So Akers YPC, considering most of his attempts were against TB, doesn't bother me too much.

I get it, Akers hasn't proved all that much. I've seen the explosiveness and toughness though. I think he's going to be a problem for SF on Sunday

Since mid season, nobody runs against SF.
Originally posted by 49ersgoldme2021:
Are we going to celebrating the win on the field in front of the fans? This will be the first time a road team did it.

Niners usually are classy enough not to rub it in the opponent's faces the past times they won the NFCCG on the road (@Chicago in '88 and @Atlanta in 2012) and have done the Halas trophy presentation in the locker room…

…since LA is "Levi's South" though, who knows if FOX will set up a podium midfield or not for the "visiting team" if there's a plethora of Niners fans still in the stands (there will be postgame should they win).
All up to Jed and Niners brass/Coach Shanahan really, but I think they prob won't do that so it's not bad juju for the SB on the same field two weeks later
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jan 27, 2022 at 10:52 PM ]
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

Rams don't have fans..

So true 808
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Three more wakeups.
Share 49ersWebzone