There are 215 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Hey at least he has the stones to talk with another fan base.

I posted my preview video in their subreddit and it got down voted to oblivion and only had 1 or 2 people comment. The cowboys I had like 50 people interact with me. Same with the Packers.

You'd think with the amount of views those videos get I'd get more attention from Rams fans.

For sure I would think more attention from Rams fans as well. Yeah it's good to have opposing fans talk when they're not too biased or ridiculous with their statements. I guess I just wish they would have a little more understanding of what they're talking about before throwing out this player or this unit or this team is better than the Niners.

This was me with Packeds fans before the game: guess they didn't know I knew, lol

Nice, put em in a body bag Jonny, yeah!

We do not train to be merciful here. Mercy is for the weak. Here, in the streets, in competition: A man confronts you, he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
According to StubHub, 75% of all their ticket sales for this game have gone to people within California, but 43% of which were bought by people from Northern California. Woohoo!!

Moral of the story? Don't poke the bear!!
[ Edited by Rascal on Jan 27, 2022 at 11:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Youngone:
Nice, put em in a body bag Jonny, yeah!

I liked the "drinking and dunking" typo LOL
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
Certainly so. But Rams will sell out even harder because EVERYTHING is on the line and they literally have nothing left if they lose. It's all gone.
They'll come hard. I'm not underestimating them.
I trust that the niners can and will make them pay for that. But it'll take 60 minutes and we need Jimmy to play cool. Play within structure and no hero ball.

They cant sell out or Jimmy will shred them with the intermediate routes.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
Certainly so. But Rams will sell out even harder because EVERYTHING is on the line and they literally have nothing left if they lose. It's all gone.
They'll come hard. I'm not underestimating them.
I trust that the niners can and will make them pay for that. But it'll take 60 minutes and we need Jimmy to play cool. Play within structure and no hero ball.

They cant sell out or Jimmy will shred them with the intermediate routes.

Slice and dice
Originally posted by ldhampton2s:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
9ers don't do p***y s**t like that.

The Rams earned home field advantage. They earned the right to have more of their fans in the building. They won the division. It's that simple.

If the 49ers would have won the division…it would be a home game and they could do the same thing.

Cool story. Thats on their fans for not showing up and on the team for not doing market analysis research after leaving in 95. One of the weakest takes I've seen in a while.
Originally posted by DASeiler49:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
9ers don't do p***y s**t like that.

The Rams earned home field advantage. They earned the right to have more of their fans in the building. They won the division. It's that simple.

If the 49ers would have won the division…it would be a home game and they could do the same thing.

Cool story. Thats on their fans for not showing up and on the team for not doing market analysis research after leaving in 95. One of the weakest takes I've seen in a while.

Absolutely horrible take. "Earned" yeah right. If earned means winning the division by default bc Arizona was severely injured and the niners as well then A team can earn a home game but fans just don't like and support the Rams like other teams fans........deal with it. It's weak, pathetic and embarrassing what they're doing plain and simple
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
I don't watch hot garbage take shows. Who the hell is Mina Kimes? There is plenty of great 49er content by everyday folks on youtube. Hell, we have a great one right here on these boards. Why would a fan need anything else?

Mina is pretty good compared to the rest of the goof troop hot take people....she's been pretty pro SF this whole year and is a massive Kyle supporter. Who cares if she not all in on Jimmy?

Who gives a f**k what she thinks anyway? Seriously.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I don't watch hot garbage take shows. Who the hell is Mina Kimes? There is plenty of great 49er content by everyday folks on youtube. Hell, we have a great one right here on these boards. Why would a fan need anything else?

Mina is pretty good compared to the rest of the goof troop hot take people....she's been pretty pro SF this whole year and is a massive Kyle supporter. Who cares if she not all in on Jimmy?

she covers the seahawks....

#ENEMY
A healthy Cam Akers in your teams offense would outperform Mitchell and he'd be RB1. I think Akers is a better player than Mitchell.

I understand he doesn't have the production that Mitchell does.

Who's that?

I hope we CRUISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to a VICTORY SUNDAY
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BMoore56:
A healthy Cam Akers in your teams offense would outperform Mitchell and he'd be RB1. I think Akers is a better player than Mitchell.

I understand he doesn't have the production that Mitchell does.

Who's that?

I'd rather have our guy.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Anyone else think Stafford's wife will leave him for Jimmy after the game? Ricky Bobby style

At halftime, if he wanted her too, lol.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

she covers the seahawks....

#ENEMY

She fxxking lovesssss the Seahawks and is a diehard fan!!

Fxxk Mina Kimes!!
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for scottym.
Hypothetical question:Is not a kick in the balls merciful? It does make one forget his woes, however temporarily. I say kick em in the balls!
Originally posted by elguapo:
We do not train to be merciful here. Mercy is for the weak. Here, in the streets, in competition: A man confronts you, he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy
Share 49ersWebzone