There are 260 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by DASeiler49:
Originally posted by ldhampton2s:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
9ers don't do p***y s**t like that.

The Rams earned home field advantage. They earned the right to have more of their fans in the building. They won the division. It's that simple.

If the 49ers would have won the division…it would be a home game and they could do the same thing.

Cool story. Thats on their fans for not showing up and on the team for not doing market analysis research after leaving in 95. One of the weakest takes I've seen in a while.

This lambs fan doesnt realize LA is 49ers and Raiders country.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
If you have a problem with Jimmy G, then you have a problem with the whole team!!

You think only Jeff Garcia, Kittle and Deebo are p*ssed with people like Mina Kimes and Nick Wright?! The whole team loves the guy, they all have Jimmy G's back!!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some damn 49ers NFCCG action.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Soon! Real soon.

Go Niners!
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:
Now that the gentleman Ram fan has exited after some nice conversation- thanks jonnydel among others for the expert counter-analysis- I'd just like to say f**k the Rams.

Haven't left yet...

I just live near St Louis, so it was closer to midnight in these parts. I'll be here all week 😂
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I hope we CRUISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to a VICTORY SUNDAY

Niners are due for a game like this. The week 18 game, Dallas, GB...all nail biters. We're due for a game where it's not so stressing.
2 more wakie wakies
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
2 more wakie wakies

Originally posted by Baldie:

I hope we CRUISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to a VICTORY SUNDAY

Niners are due for a game like this. The week 18 game, Dallas, GB...all nail biters. We're due for a game where it's not so stressing.

This is definitely possible as long as Shanny keeps his foot on the gas.
she covers the seahawks....

#ENEMY

she does? She is a fan of the seahawks...she's not paid to cover them.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Who gives a f**k what she thinks anyway? Seriously.

apparently a lot of people in here lol

Originally posted by libertyforever:
Originally posted by libertyforever:
Akers this season, 44 runs for 106 yards, 2.4 yards a carry. And you think he is currently better than Elijah Mitchell?

He just came back from an injury, he's starting to get his legs under him.

I wouldn't take to much into those stats. Nobody runs against Tampa Bay. So Akers YPC, considering most of his attempts were against TB, doesn't bother me too much.

I get it, Akers hasn't proved all that much. I've seen the explosiveness and toughness though. I think he's going to be a problem for SF on Sunday

Since mid season, nobody runs against SF.
SF has the 2nd overall run D this yr (DVOA) and actually TB was the 12th overall run D (NO was #1). SF run D >>>> TB run D
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by DASeiler49:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
9ers don't do p***y s**t like that.

The Rams earned home field advantage. They earned the right to have more of their fans in the building. They won the division. It's that simple.

If the 49ers would have won the division…it would be a home game and they could do the same thing.

Cool story. Thats on their fans for not showing up and on the team for not doing market analysis research after leaving in 95. One of the weakest takes I've seen in a while.

Absolutely horrible take. "Earned" yeah right. If earned means winning the division by default bc Arizona was severely injured and the niners as well then A team can earn a home game but fans just don't like and support the Rams like other teams fans........deal with it. It's weak, pathetic and embarrassing what they're doing plain and simple

They won the NFC west getting swept by the team they face this weekend. Weak argument.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by mayo49:

Soon! Real soon.

Go Niners!

Me toooooooo! I can't believe we're in the championship game. So satisfying. Go NINERS!!!!
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Dude So weird how you'll do post after post to back some of these people. I don't get it..
You constantly tell people your opinion on Things and make it a point that everybody has a right to their opinion. However people bash Mina and here you are… not one time or two, multiple threads etc.. so weird.

And I don't need a lecture with the same stuff you repeat 149 times… I mean wow..

I "backed up" Mina because she's not s**tty at her job, especially compared to the rest of the goof troop over at ESPN. She's been pro 49ers all year and picked them to win more then lose most weeks. She's in love with Kyle Shanahan. So what if she said that SF is winning with Jimmy not because of him...why is that so taboo? She isn't the only one saying this s**t, that's for damn sure...Ya'll be hard if she said Jimmy is elite all the same, it would be posted all over the place in here.

Also my issue with it more than anything was the comment about her not having the right to talk about any of it BeCAuSE ShE DiDNT PlAy The gAmE. f**k that dumb comment and f**k people calling here a "broad" and the only reason she's on ESPN is because they need pretty faces and women on TV because it's 2022 #girldad

Don't expect to comment on my post and try and scold me and not get a "lecture" or response
Share 49ersWebzone