There are 429 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by NYniner85:
she does? She is a fan of the seahawks...she's not paid to cover them.

apparently a lot of people in here lol

Shes actually paid to cover the Rams.

At least that was her preseason job.
[ Edited by krizay on Jan 28, 2022 at 5:50 AM ]
Originally posted by ldhampton2s:
Rams have a better QB…no debate.
Cam Akers > Elijah Mirchell.
Cooper Kupp and Odell > Deebo and Aiyuk.
Oline - You guys have the better LT, but Havenstein is better than your RT. I'll give you guys the edge here tho.
TE - Kittle > Higbee
Dline - Rams especially counting V Miller.
LB - 49ers easily
Secondary - Rams

Rams have a better team. I think most people that aren't fans of either team would agree with that

I'm a FSU fan and liked Akers...but in no world can you say he's better than Mitchell this yr. He hasn't played football.

Our WR corp is a lot closer than that as well. Different skills set though.

SF's DL top to bottom is better IMO. It's not about one player it's about the group. I would call it pretty damn close end of the day.

CBs Rams are better....safeties SF is better

Everything else I agree with.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
she covers the seahawks....

#ENEMY

she does? She is a fan of the seahawks...she's not paid to cover them.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Who gives a f**k what she thinks anyway? Seriously.

apparently a lot of people in here lol

putasne tu bene irasceris?
Originally posted by DASeiler49:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
9ers don't do p***y s**t like that.

The Rams earned home field advantage. They earned the right to have more of their fans in the building. They won the division. It's that simple.

If the 49ers would have won the division…it would be a home game and they could do the same thing.

Cool story. Thats on their fans for not showing up and on the team for not doing market analysis research after leaving in 95. One of the weakest takes I've seen in a while.

imagine thinking because they played at home that they "earned" the right to have more fans in the building lol. Nah you get to play in your stadium that doesn't mean your fans are gonna show up...that's a fan issue. There are just more SF fans in CA and it will be pretty clear on Sunday, LA trying to dictate who can and can't buy tickets is about as p***y as it gets AND it backfired on them lol. They deserve that
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
putasne tu bene irasceris?

I don't know what that means?
Ryan Clark chose the lambs. Shocker I know.
Originally posted by krizay:
Shes actually paid to cover the Rams.

At least that was her preseason job.

Yup, she did some game by game stuff for them...she's from LA I believe.

This is what she said about their W18 game

"I think this Rams defense is vulnerable to what Jimmy does when he does it well. It's part of the reason why I think the Niners have had a lot of success against this iteration of the Rams defense which is their weakness is that short to intermediate pass game... The linebackers can't cover. So that's something that, if Jimmy is healthy, Kyle Shanahan can exploit."

End of the day it's not really some big deal...not to the point where Jeff Garcia needs to write that crap. Where was he when all the other analysts were talking down on Jimmy? Chris Simms ,Florio, Chris Carter all the other dudes (and former players) just stupid imo.

Anyway back to LA vs SF and us being the snot out of them
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

will be waiting for Jeff Garcia to make a long IG post about how Clark doesn't know anything about football and should stay in his own lane lol.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Dude So weird how you'll do post after post to back some of these people. I don't get it..
You constantly tell people your opinion on Things and make it a point that everybody has a right to their opinion. However people bash Mina and here you are… not one time or two, multiple threads etc.. so weird.

And I don't need a lecture with the same stuff you repeat 149 times… I mean wow..

I "backed up" Mina because she's not s**tty at her job, especially compared to the rest of the goof troop over at ESPN. She's been pro 49ers all year and picked them to win more then lose most weeks. She's in love with Kyle Shanahan. So what if she said that SF is winning with Jimmy not because of him...why is that so taboo? She isn't the only one saying this s**t, that's for damn sure...Ya'll be hard if she said Jimmy is elite all the same, it would be posted all over the place in here.

Also my issue with it more than anything was the comment about her not having the right to talk about any of it BeCAuSE ShE DiDNT PlAy The gAmE. f**k that dumb comment and f**k people calling here a "broad" and the only reason she's on ESPN is because they need pretty faces and women on TV because it's 2022 #girldad

Don't expect to comment on my post and try and scold me and not get a "lecture" or response

Mina Kimes is not qualified, period!! She was a finance journalist. She doesn't know jack about football!!

So, what's up with you with this chick? You fancy or her or something? Where does your loyalty lie? Obviously not the 9ers!!

If Mina fxxing Kimes can openly criticize Jimmy in such an extreme manner, she better be happy to take the public's response. And you have no right to tell us "49ers fans" how to react to her.

She is like the rest of them. None of them have played nor coached professional football. Nick Wright is another one of these motherfxxkers.

If she wants to fxxk with the 49ers players, she is fxxking with the 49ers fans. is that simple!!
Damn! Getting hot in here. Go Niners!!!

Originally posted by Rascal:
Mina Kimes is not qualified, period!! She was a finance journalist. She doesn't know jack about football!!

So, what's up with you with this chick? You fancy or her or something? Where does your loyalty lie? Obviously not the 9ers!!

If Mina fxxing Kimes can openly criticize Jimmy in such an extreme manner, she better be happy to take the public's response. And you have no right to tell us "49ers fans" how to react to her.

She is like the rest of them. None of them have played nor coached professional football. Nick Wright is another one of these motherfxxkers.

If she wants to fxxk with the 49ers players, she is fxxking with the 49ers fans. is that simple!!

Oh hush up...go listen to her discuss football before running your mouth about being a finance journalist. She knows more than all those dummies at ESPN. She's GOOD a her job, hence why everyone that works with her is backup her up.

Sorry I can root for my team and not be an a*****e about it. I don't have to put down a women and say she knows nothing about football when she clearly does. I don't have to say she's not allowed to discuss a sport because she's never played it (because I don't agree with ONE take). There's a f**k ton of smart football analysis that didn't play football. There a f**k ton of stupid analysts that played football. A TON.

Where's the outrage with Chris Simms, Florio, Chris Carter and the plethora of dummies who hate on Jimmy all the time? Mina spent all season saying this team is better than damn near every other male "former player" analyst. Where is the long IG outrage posts from Garcia with them? It has nothing to do with "fancying her" that's another dumb comment...it's about dummies running their mouth because she's a women and if you don't think it's about that, then you're lying to yourself.

One of the best football analysts out there is Greg Cosell, he never played or coached s**t. You hate him when he speaks? Calm down. Go Niners.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jan 28, 2022 at 6:32 AM ]
Rams have a better QB…no debate.
Cam Akers > Elijah Mirchell.
Cooper Kupp and Odell > Deebo and Aiyuk.
Oline - You guys have the better LT, but Havenstein is better than your RT. I'll give you guys the edge here tho.
TE - Kittle > Higbee
Dline - Rams especially counting V Miller.
LB - 49ers easily
Secondary - Rams

Rams have a better team. I think most people that aren't fans of either team would agree with that

I'm a FSU fan and liked Akers...but in no world can you say he's better than Mitchell this yr. He hasn't played football.

Our WR corp is a lot closer than that as well. Different skills set though.

SF's DL top to bottom is better IMO. It's not about one player it's about the group. I would call it pretty damn close end of the day.

CBs Rams are better....safeties SF is better

Everything else I agree with.

Both y'all forgetting the most important factor: COACH
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Both y'all forgetting the most important factor: COACH

well we all know the answer there
jimmy g delivers a super bowl win! if we have a chance to get Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady for a year a chance for another bowl would be a strong consideration
to go for. It would be a move to take us over the top for sure.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

ESPN cycle:

Tuesday thru Thursday- give Niners D some credit, tons of love for Deebo

Friday- pick pick whatever team Niners play

Monday- blame other team for losing while giving Niners zero credit

Rinse and repeat
Share 49ersWebzone