49ers bounce back from consecutive losses with decisive 30-13 win over Patriots →

There are 249 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Just checking out some of Stafford's stats vs SF and TB.

TB (like other said) blitzed a ton (14 times). Stafford is very good vs the blitz. SF blitzed just 6 times and got 37.8% pressure rate on him. TB with all that blitzing only got 22%. No TOs for Stafford vs TB two vs SF. Still LA had 4 TOs and almost blew that game. Gronk was starting to eat up the middle of the field too. SF has a massive advantage there.

Everyone talks about how great that TB run D was in 2021, but their DVOA has them 12th overall, SF is 2nd overall. Gotta make them one dimensional, Kupp is gonna get his but try and make someone else win it for them.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Ryan Clark chose the lambs. Shocker I know.

ESPN cycle:

Tuesday thru Thursday- give Niners D some credit, tons of love for Deebo

Friday- pick pick whatever team Niners play

Monday- blame other team for losing while giving Niners zero credit

Rinse and repeat

Yep. That's why I don't watch. Simple as that. Why even bother?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by ldhampton2s:
Rams have a better QB…no debate.
Cam Akers > Elijah Mirchell.
Cooper Kupp and Odell > Deebo and Aiyuk.
Oline - You guys have the better LT, but Havenstein is better than your RT. I'll give you guys the edge here tho.
TE - Kittle > Higbee
Dline - Rams especially counting V Miller.
LB - 49ers easily
Secondary - Rams

Rams have a better team. I think most people that aren't fans of either team would agree with that

I'm a FSU fan and liked Akers...but in no world can you say he's better than Mitchell this yr. He hasn't played football.

Our WR corp is a lot closer than that as well. Different skills set though.

SF's DL top to bottom is better IMO. It's not about one player it's about the group. I would call it pretty damn close end of the day.

CBs Rams are better....safeties SF is better

Everything else I agree with.

lol at Akers > Mitchell

Let's also forget the rest of the depth at each position.

At least he gave us Kittle over Higbee lol. Love how Rams have the better DL just cuz they're great at rushing the passer.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
ESPN cycle:

Tuesday thru Thursday- give Niners D some credit, tons of love for Deebo

Friday- pick pick whatever team Niners play

Monday- blame other team for losing while giving Niners zero credit

Rinse and repeat

And I'm fine with it....who cares, so long as SF keeps winning
Originally posted by genus49:
lol at Akers > Mitchell

Let's also forget the rest of the depth at each position.

At least he gave us Kittle over Higbee lol. Love how Rams have the better DL just cuz they're great at rushing the passer.

Yeah it's silly...SF has one of the best DLs top to bottom. Akers over Mitchell is just homer fan talk. Dude hasn't played football. Mitchell just ran for more yards than any rookie 49er RB in the history of the franchise
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
Mina Kimes is not qualified, period!! She was a finance journalist. She doesn't know jack about football!!

So, what's up with you with this chick? You fancy or her or something? Where does your loyalty lie? Obviously not the 9ers!!

If Mina fxxing Kimes can openly criticize Jimmy in such an extreme manner, she better be happy to take the public's response. And you have no right to tell us "49ers fans" how to react to her.

She is like the rest of them. None of them have played nor coached professional football. Nick Wright is another one of these motherfxxkers.

If she wants to fxxk with the 49ers players, she is fxxking with the 49ers fans. is that simple!!

Oh hush up...go listen to her discuss football before running your mouth about being a finance journalist. She knows more than all those dummies at ESPN. She's GOOD a her job, hence why everyone that works with her is backup her up.

Sorry I can root for my team and not be an a*****e about it. I don't have to put down a women and say she knows nothing about football when she clearly does. I don't have to say she's not allowed to discuss a sport because she's never played it (because I don't agree with ONE take). There's a f**k ton of smart football analysis that didn't play football. There a f**k ton of stupid analysts that played football. A TON.

Where's the outrage with Chris Simms, Florio, Chris Carter and the plethora of dummies who hate on Jimmy all the time? Mina spent all season saying this team is better than damn near every other male "former player" analyst. Where is the long IG outrage posts from Garcia with them? It has nothing to do with "fancying her" that's another dumb comment...it's about dummies running their mouth because she's a women and if you don't think it's about that, then you're lying to yourself.

One of the best football analysts out there is Greg Cosell, he never played or coached s**t. You hate him when he speaks? Calm down.

Listen to what you are saying, you must really fancy her!!

When people here react to any of these other analysts, I didn't see you standing up for them.

And don't tell me to hush up neither, 1) I won't and 2) it could become a problem.

You are walking on a tightrope here. This Mina Kimes situation has already gone viral and the 9ers fanbase has not taken to her comments kindly, you can go and read the comments on YouTube etc.. If you want to defend her, you are in essence going up against the 9ers fanbase, the 9ers fraternity and Jimmy's teammates.

You drop it, I am sure people in this forum will forget it. But, if you choose to harp on, you are just asking for trouble.

One thing I do worry about with the Rams is I feel like they can get pretty cheap trying to take out the guys who have been killing them for a few years now.

Hopefully we stay healthy and finish off the official sweep of them this season then worry about the AFC opponent(let's be real it's gonna be KC)
I'm surprised Mina Kimes got this thread and fanbase so fired up. As NY said she isn't the only one to say something like that. I guess maybe because Garcia responded to her so harshly that it got to where we're at. I am 90% sure Garcia was probably drinking too because it was so random.

You know who does love Jimmy and creams her pants every time there is a segment on him? Kay Adams from NFLN GMFB.

Why do these pictures load so big? I shrink them but they go back to being big anyway

Originally posted by Rascal:
Listen to what you are saying, you must really fancy her!!

When people here react to any of these other analysts, I didn't see you standing up for them.

And don't tell me to hush up neither, 1) I won't and 2) it could become a problem.

You are walking on a tightrope here. This Mina Kimes situation has already gone viral and the 9ers fanbase has not taken to her comments kindly, you can go and read the comments on YouTube etc.. If you want to defend her, you are in essence going up against the 9ers fanbase, the 9ers fraternity and Jimmy's teammates.

You drop it, I am sure people in this forum will forget it. But, if you choose to harp on, you are just asking for trouble.

Hush up with the nonsense. I don't respect people that hate on a women saying she's not allowed to talk about football because she never played it...like I said where's Garcia's comments about all the other dummies hatting on Jimmy? SHOW ME.

You think this is some viral thing for her lol? every week it's a fan base or some s**tty ass man hating on her (and other women in sports). I'm raising a daughter and I will tell every man in the world to eat a dick if they treat her the way some of our fans have treated Kimes....she doesn't suck at her job, she is no more qualitied to talk about football then just about every ESPN/NFLN analyst out there. She's supported this team more than all those ass hats throughout the yr.

You commented on my post and said I wasn't a fan. You drop it & let's be better in here.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Ryan Clark chose the lambs. Shocker I know.

will be waiting for Jeff Garcia to make a long IG post about how Clark doesn't know anything about football and should stay in his own lane lol.

Pretty sure it isnt picking the rams that set people off. It was her personally attacking the teams leader, saying he essentially does "nothing", and she isn't in the locker room or the huddle to actually backup her statement that he does nothing. It was pathetic and uncalled for. She has no idea what he does for that team. Thats why garcia went off.
Originally posted by Silky:
I'm surprised Mina Kimes got this thread and fanbase so fired up. As NY said she isn't the only one to say something like that. I guess maybe because Garcia responded to her so harshly that it got to where we're at. I am 90% sure Garcia was probably drinking too because it was so random.

You know who does love Jimmy and creams her pants every time there is a segment on him? Kay Adams from NFLN GMFB.

Why do these pictures load so big? I shrink them but they go back to being big anyway

And she's constantly picking against SF lol but we still love Adams.

I'm glad you understand my point of this debate...Garcia keep your mouth shut OR act that way towards EVERY analysis that has hated on Jimmy this yr...there's a LONG list for sure.

I've said what I need to on this topic....back to SF kicking the s**t out of LA
Originally posted by genus49:

One thing I do worry about with the Rams is I feel like they can get pretty cheap trying to take out the guys who have been killing them for a few years now.

Hopefully we stay healthy and finish off the official sweep of them this season then worry about the AFC opponent(let's be real it's gonna be KC)
Donald probably ends up choking someone like he always does.
Just checking out some of Stafford's stats vs SF and TB.

TB (like other said) blitzed a ton (14 times). Stafford is very good vs the blitz. SF blitzed just 6 times and got 37.8% pressure rate on him. TB with all that blitzing only got 22%. No TOs for Stafford vs TB two vs SF. Still LA had 4 TOs and almost blew that game. Gronk was starting to eat up the middle of the field too. SF has a massive advantage there.

Everyone talks about how great that TB run D was in 2021, but their DVOA has them 12th overall, SF is 2nd overall. Gotta make them one dimensional, Kupp is gonna get his but try and make someone else win it for them.
they were missing starters over last half of the season JPP Barrett and Levonte David all missed multiple weeks
Share 49ersWebzone