49ers bounce back from consecutive losses with decisive 30-13 win over Patriots →

There are 246 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Pretty sure it isnt picking the rams that set people off. It was her personally attacking the teams leader, saying he essentially does "nothing", and she isn't in the locker room or the huddle to actually backup her statement that he does nothing. It was pathetic and uncalled for. She has no idea what he does for that team. Thats why garcia went off.

She said they win with Jimmy not because of Jimmy....I mean how dare she say such a controversial thing? I mean that has never been discussed at all up until she said that

Garcia went full d******d IMO. Where was that comment when Simms/Florio (Florio sure has s**t has never played football his a former lawyer) was ripping on Jimmy? Chris Carter making fun of Jimmy's injury and calling him soft? All the countless men who have said Jimmy is avg and isn't the reason? THEY have no idea what he does for this team either! BUT she's a women and has no business talking about football, because she didn't play...f**k off with that crap (I'm not saying that to you). Like I said I'm raising a daughter and I'll tell every man in the world to eat a dick if our fans treated her like some have treated Kimes...it's not even just this week, I see all the crap people toss at her all the time. How about we be better?
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jan 28, 2022 at 7:03 AM ]
Originally posted by Rascal:
Mina Kimes is not qualified, period!! She was a finance journalist. She doesn't know jack about football!!

So, what's up with you with this chick? You fancy or her or something? Where does your loyalty lie? Obviously not the 9ers!!

If Mina fxxing Kimes can openly criticize Jimmy in such an extreme manner, she better be happy to take the public's response. And you have no right to tell us "49ers fans" how to react to her.

She is like the rest of them. None of them have played nor coached professional football. Nick Wright is another one of these motherfxxkers.

If she wants to fxxk with the 49ers players, she is fxxking with the 49ers fans. is that simple!!

This is some embarrassing homer s**t
Aaron Donald: 50 pass rush snaps vs 49ers in 2021
Aaron Donald: 0 sacks vs 49ers in 2021

f**k EM!!!!!!
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Pretty sure it isnt picking the rams that set people off. It was her personally attacking the teams leader, saying he essentially does "nothing", and she isn't in the locker room or the huddle to actually backup her statement that he does nothing. It was pathetic and uncalled for. She has no idea what he does for that team. Thats why garcia went off.

She said they win with Jimmy not because of Jimmy....I mean how dare she say such a controversial thing? I mean that has never been discussed at all up until she said that

Garcia went full d******d IMO. Where was that comment when Simms/Florio (Florio sure has s**t has never played football his a former lawyer) was ripping on Jimmy? Chris Carter making fun of Jimmy's injury and calling him soft? All the countless men who have said Jimmy is avg and isn't the reason? THEY have no idea what he does for this team either! BUT she's a women and has no business talking about football, because she didn't play...f**k off with that crap (I'm not saying that to you). Like I said I'm raising a daughter and I'll tell every man in the world to eat a dick if our fans treated her like some have treated Kimes...it's not even just this week, I see all the crap people toss at her all the time. How about we be better?

He never said because shes a woman. It was a statement for anyone who has never played the game to come out and say he does nothing. She has no f**king clue and neither does anyone else not in a locker room or huddle.

She literraly said he does nothing. Those were her exact words. How the f**k does she know what he does or doesnt do for the team. I get it, she's supposed to get clicks or generate buzz, but be prepared for the wrath like every other loudmouth out there, Bayless, smith, cohn, Wright.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
ESPN cycle:

Tuesday thru Thursday- give Niners D some credit, tons of love for Deebo

Friday- pick pick whatever team Niners play

Monday- blame other team for losing while giving Niners zero credit

Rinse and repeat

And I'm fine with it....who cares, so long as SF keeps winning

Mina Kimes ugly AF too

f**k EM!!!!!!

Brunskill!
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Damn! Getting hot in here. Go Niners!!!

After reading the previous post to this my exact word was DAMN!
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Ryan Clark chose the lambs. Shocker I know.

ESPN cycle:

Tuesday thru Thursday- give Niners D some credit, tons of love for Deebo

Friday- pick pick whatever team Niners play

Monday- blame other team for losing while giving Niners zero credit

Rinse and repeat

Yep. That's why I don't watch. Simple as that. Why even bother?

I haven't watched ESPN for football information since the launch of NFL Network, they're at least somewhat more balanced in their coverage.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Jan 28, 2022 at 8:01 AM ]
He never said because shes a woman. It was a statement for anyone who has never played the game to come out and say he does nothing. She has no f**king clue and neither does anyone else not in a locker room or huddle.

She literraly said he does nothing. Those were her exact words. How the f**k does she know what he does or doesnt do for the team. I get it, she's supposed to get clicks or generate buzz, but be prepared for the wrath like every other loudmouth out there, Bayless, smith, cohn, Wright.

b******t! So 90% of the people he works with on NBC sports (MM and Laura britt) opinions mean nothing because they didn't play??? So all our reporters who give opinions on games can't because they didn't play football?

again where was the comments towards ALL THE OTHER analysts that ripped on Jimmy all yr? If you don't think part of it is because she's a women you're fooling yourself…she said they win with him, not because of him. She said he has played poorly in the playoffs, which isn't some lie.

where is Jeff's "wrath" with all the other names you meantioned? Not a peep. It's crap and I thought our fans and former players were better.

f**k EM!!!!!!

Brunskill!

We need to keep him for 2 games next year.
Originally posted by NCommand:

f**k EM!!!!!!

Brunskill!

We need to keep him for 2 games next year.

How does a marginal NFL UDFA who struggles most of the year consistently beat one of the best DTs of all time?

b******t! So 90% of the people he works with on NBC sports (MM and Laura britt) opinions mean nothing because they didn't play??? So all our reporters who give opinions on games can't because they didn't play football?

again where was the comments towards ALL THE OTHER analysts that ripped on Jimmy all yr? If you don't think part of it is because she's a women you're fooling yourself…she said they win with him, not because of him. She said he has played poorly in the playoffs, which isn't some lie.

where is Jeff's "wrath" with all the other names you meantioned? Not a peep. It's crap and I thought our fans and former players were better.

NY ranting for Mina the 12. Mina must have said something disparaging about Jimmy. Amirite? LOL
With Williams back Kittle could have a big game in the short and intermediate. Especially on early downs, keep them on their base defense, Kittle will feast against those LBs.
Originally posted by NCommand:

NY ranting for Mina the 12. Mina must have said something disparaging about Jimmy. Amirite? LOL

Share 49ersWebzone