There are 269 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Mina Kimes ugly AF too

Yeah I don't find her attractive either, which makes her job even harder imo. She's not just some pretty face to look at, she's got to know her s**t to be on there.

whatever, just annoyed/ashamed of Jeff. Back to football.
Mina Kimes ugly AF too

Cringe
Wow. Watching ESPN rally around Mina Kimes after Garcia's sexist BS. Hope our team rallies that hard around Jimmy.
Mina Kimes ugly AF too

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
[ Edited by NotAFinga42 on Jan 28, 2022 at 7:38 AM ]
  • kray28
  • Veteran
In fairness, you shouldn't have had to play a sport in order to comment on it.
If this were true...a lot of people would be out of a job in sports media.
Not just Mina Kimes, but Grant Cohn and David Lombardi too.

Let's just disagree with her...because she's wrong.
[ Edited by kray28 on Jan 28, 2022 at 7:37 AM ]
Look, Garcia was wrong, we are not like that. If it galvanized the team, so be it. If they needed another log on the fire. so be it. But we are better. No negative, ju ju.
[ Edited by fropwns on Jan 28, 2022 at 7:38 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
So far Stafford hasn't thrown an INT in the playoffs. BUT one thing I noticed, every time he doesn't throw a pick for two games.....he throws one in the third.

Originally posted by fropwns:
Look, Garcia was wrong, we are not like that. If it galvanized the team, so be it. If they needed another log on the fire. so be it. But we are better. No negative, ju ju.

Originally posted by ldhampton2s:
Rams have a better QB…no debate.
Cam Akers > Elijah Mirchell.
Cooper Kupp and Odell > Deebo and Aiyuk.
Oline - You guys have the better LT, but Havenstein is better than your RT. I'll give you guys the edge here tho.
TE - Kittle > Higbee
Dline - Rams especially counting V Miller.
LB - 49ers easily
Secondary - Rams

Rams have a better team. I think most people that aren't fans of either team would agree with that

I agree that Rams have more talent.

offensively Our strengths are your weakness. Running game versus your LBs. While also using middle of field versus your LVs.

However , your strength is our weakness. Stafford and receivers versus our secondary.

To me this game essentially comes down to if we can run the football or not. If we can get pressure on Stafford or not.

If we can run the football and allow Kyle to do his entire playbook we have a very good chance to win the game.

If we can't run but can get pressure on Stafford I think D can keep it close and 9ers have to hope Jimmy doesn't crap the bed.

If we can run the football AND get pressure on Stafford. We'll be back in Sofi in a couple weeks.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
He never said because shes a woman. It was a statement for anyone who has never played the game to come out and say he does nothing. She has no f**king clue and neither does anyone else not in a locker room or huddle.

She literraly said he does nothing. Those were her exact words. How the f**k does she know what he does or doesnt do for the team. I get it, she's supposed to get clicks or generate buzz, but be prepared for the wrath like every other loudmouth out there, Bayless, smith, cohn, Wright.

b******t! So 90% of the people he works with on NBC sports (MM and Laura britt) opinions mean nothing because they didn't play??? So all our reporters who give opinions on games can't because they didn't play football?

again where was the comments towards ALL THE OTHER analysts that ripped on Jimmy all yr? If you don't think part of it is because she's a women you're fooling yourself…she said they win with him, not because of him. She said he has played poorly in the playoffs, which isn't some lie.

where is Jeff's "wrath" with all the other names you meantioned? Not a peep. It's crap and I thought our fans and former players were better.

Garcia's comments were dumb.

She knows football but her take came off as an uninformed hottake.

Originally posted by fropwns:

I like this.
Meh Jeff has always been kinda uptight and unhinged. Was never a fan of him in his post playing career. Much prefer seeing Staley in the pregame and post game along with Whitner and Takeo.
[ Edited by Young2Owens on Jan 28, 2022 at 7:40 AM ]
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Time to scrutinize what the Lambs have done in the playoffs:

1. One home game against a depleted and fading Cardinals team.
2. A road game against Brady where the Lambs played pretty well...but allowed a huge comeback and barely won.
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Meh Jeff has always been kinda uptight and unhinged. Was never a fan of him in his post playing career. Much prefer seeing Staley in the pregame and post game along with Whitner and Takeo.

Me too. Garcia always seemed awkward.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
He never said because shes a woman. It was a statement for anyone who has never played the game to come out and say he does nothing. She has no f**king clue and neither does anyone else not in a locker room or huddle.

She literraly said he does nothing. Those were her exact words. How the f**k does she know what he does or doesnt do for the team. I get it, she's supposed to get clicks or generate buzz, but be prepared for the wrath like every other loudmouth out there, Bayless, smith, cohn, Wright.

b******t! So 90% of the people he works with on NBC sports (MM and Laura britt) opinions mean nothing because they didn't play??? So all our reporters who give opinions on games can't because they didn't play football?

again where was the comments towards ALL THE OTHER analysts that ripped on Jimmy all yr? If you don't think part of it is because she's a women you're fooling yourself…she said they win with him, not because of him. She said he has played poorly in the playoffs, which isn't some lie.

where is Jeff's "wrath" with all the other names you meantioned? Not a peep. It's crap and I thought our fans and former players were better.

NY ranting for Mina the 12. Mina must have said something disparaging about Jimmy. Amirite? LOL

This confirms it. Ha.
Share 49ersWebzone