Originally posted by SFTifoso:

ownage
Lets go Deebo!
  • thl408
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

bUt It'S hARd to bEaT A teAm tHREe tIMes iN A yEaR
Originally posted by kray28:
In fairness, you shouldn't have had to play a sport in order to comment on it.
If this were true...a lot of people would be out of a job in sports media.
Not just Mina Kimes, but Grant Cohn and David Lombardi too.

Let's just disagree with her...because she's wrong.

You say this like it would be a bad thing. I didn't give a s**t one way or another but that's a pretty good argument to jump on the "f**k that broad" bandwagon.
Originally posted by SFTifoso:

So hyped
The Rams fan arguing about Akers vs Mitchell and I'm like…

Deebo's the best RB in the playoffs
Originally posted by Waterbear:

...and who gives a rotten rat queef what a SOSAR fan thinks anyway?
I'm doing exactly what I did last week. My confidence rises and falls every couple of hours the closer we get.

A few of my worries:
1. Heath: Trent Williams. It's his right leg/ankle that's jacked-up, which is the leg he drives off to kick slide.
2. X's and O's: Not many. We match up well.
2. Popular opinion: Maybe the Rams actually are due?
3. Conspiratorial: The Shield has a vested interest in the success of the LA franchises and resuscitating the Socal NFL fan base. There's a magnified opportunity this week, and this week only. I could be flat wrong but I'm expecting the calls to be one-sided.

Never mind this old fart. Just working through my doubts like last week.

30-23 Niners
I've been saying this all year, and nothings changed. This is their identity. Dont get away from it, dont get cute.

1. Run the damn ball, time of possession is key. Bucs and cards have no running game. Fournette wasn't himself clearly.

2. Avoid turnovers.

3. Convert the 3rd downs, long drives are essential. Don't get into a shootout.

If this plays out, niners should win by 7 or more.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
The NFL will do everything possible to get the Rams and Stafford in the Superbowl. Make no mistake about it.

LOL. And what exactly is that?
assigning the refs who called the most PIs all year

Too late for that.
whats too late

#26 is on the bench so having refs who call PI a lot is to late.
i don't think #26 has anything to do with the other games they Ref'd

The crew officiating this game is not the same as the regular season. While Cheffers crew threw the most flags during the season, he will be working with a different team. Also, Cheffers officiated the 1st matchup we had with the Rams. How many PIs were called in that game?
i don't see him Ref'n that game. only Home vs Seattle and Hou which we had more flags than the visiting team

Well, whether you see it or not, he did. Tom Hill will be the field judge, who is responsible for PI calls. He spent most of the season as a side judge.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-reveals-referees-for-2022-afc-and-nfc-championship-games-and-the-decision-comes-with-a-twist/
That link shows that he didn't, plus he wore the white hat for 17 weeks in 2021

either way... the penalties are the most out of all crews

Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
The NFL will do everything possible to get the Rams and Stafford in the Superbowl. Make no mistake about it.

LOL. And what exactly is that?
assigning the refs who called the most PIs all year

Too late for that.
whats too late

#26 is on the bench so having refs who call PI a lot is to late.
i don't think #26 has anything to do with the other games they Ref'd

The crew officiating this game is not the same as the regular season. While Cheffers crew threw the most flags during the season, he will be working with a different team. Also, Cheffers officiated the 1st matchup we had with the Rams. How many PIs were called in that game?
i don't see him Ref'n that game. only Home vs Seattle and Hou which we had more flags than the visiting team

Well, whether you see it or not, he did. Tom Hill will be the field judge, who is responsible for PI calls. He spent most of the season as a side judge.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-reveals-referees-for-2022-afc-and-nfc-championship-games-and-the-decision-comes-with-a-twist/
That link shows that he didn't, plus he wore the white hat for 17 weeks in 2021

either way... the penalties are the most out of all crews

My bad. It was in 2020. But enough with the NFL having conspiracies against the 49ers already. It's foolish and an excuse people use when their team simply didn't play good enough.
[ Edited by NotAFinga42 on Jan 28, 2022 at 9:44 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
She said they win with Jimmy not because of Jimmy....I mean how dare she say such a controversial thing? I mean that has never been discussed at all up until she said that

Garcia went full d******d IMO. Where was that comment when Simms/Florio (Florio sure has s**t has never played football his a former lawyer) was ripping on Jimmy? Chris Carter making fun of Jimmy's injury and calling him soft? All the countless men who have said Jimmy is avg and isn't the reason? THEY have no idea what he does for this team either! BUT she's a women and has no business talking about football, because she didn't play...f**k off with that crap (I'm not saying that to you). Like I said I'm raising a daughter and I'll tell every man in the world to eat a dick if our fans treated her like some have treated Kimes...it's not even just this week, I see all the crap people toss at her all the time. How about we be better?

Kimes shouldn't be singled out for being a woman. Or a human who never played pro football.

However, if you're going to say some over the top hyperbolic weak s**t with an arrogant tone (and just happen to be a fan of a hated rival), you better have at least played the f**king game.

It's just how it is.

Just the same way as I can insult my family, but don't you dare say a word about them.

Garcia's only fault is putting it in print (maybe), but don't blame him whatsoever for having those thoughts and expressing that privately to his friends. I hate people who couldn't do what others can do talk as if they can (in any walk of life).

NY, while there has always been sexism going on in society, can't brush off how women can be dismissive of men too in the modern day. A totally different topic for another day, but these little "angels" aren't always angels. Many aren't raised properly and they become no better (often worse) than their male counterparts.

Real talk.
  • kray28
  • Veteran

Rams fan also claimed that Kupp and OBJ is better than Deebo and Aiyuk.

Deebo alone is better than both of those guys.

Bold statement

Relax now lol
Share 49ersWebzone