There are 303 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

f**k the Rams
[ Edited by Andra on Jan 23, 2022 at 4:59 PM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
If this game is about toughness and execution, since there is so much familiarity between the two teams that the element of game planning isn't as critical as it usually is, I like the 49ers chances. I love the 49ers DTs versus the Rams OL.

And last game Brun+ Compton handled Donald. He was neutered. Took 'em both sometimes but he never was a factor. May have had one sack but not because of our RG/RT. Our OL was equal to their DL…a huge surprise. First half we didn't look all that great, granted. Last play of the first half was when we got it in gear.

Whatever it was that put our guys to sleep the first half, let's just hope that is now long gone. Part of it was playcalling IIRC…kyle didn't seem to be dialed in and then…he was. Weird.
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Kupp is the only one that scares me. We have to double him or he's going to be a problem.

And some random dude called Donald - if that is his real name.

Brun and Compton effectively took out Donald. He was not a factor. Our OL was at its best, esp the R side.
Which one of you is Dip commenting on every article on the front page? Lol
Do what we did to Davante with Kupp and we win.

Jimmy can't be bad Jimmy either.

49ers 27
Rams 20
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Are people actually scared of the Rams? Lol

I'm nervious because at some point they will win one against us after what 6 in a row.

Is this how Seahawk fans feel when they play the Niners? Lol

this is how SEA feels when facing us
And the dread in LA is how we feel when ghe game is close and Wilson has the ball in the 4th quarter

Some teams just own other teams

It may not be 100% but i like our matchup v LA

If you had any doubt McVay has nightmares just remember his cheer leader BS when he thought he had a big lead.

NFL coaches dont do that
Originally posted by WeTheNorth:
Do what we did to Davante with Kupp and we win.

Jimmy can't be bad Jimmy either.

49ers 27
Rams 20

37-20

Mitchell has a Mostert 2019 vs GB type of game.
Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Are people actually scared of the Rams? Lol

I'm nervious because at some point they will win one against us after what 6 in a row.

Is this how Seahawk fans feel when they play the Niners? Lol

this is how SEA feels when facing us
And the dread in LA is how we feel when ghe game is close and Wilson has the ball in the 4th quarter

Some teams just own other teams

It may not be 100% but i like our matchup v LA

If you had any doubt McVay has nightmares just remember his cheer leader BS when he thought he had a big lead.

NFL coaches dont do that

didn't Carroll do some s**t like that?
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Originally posted by thl408:
If this game is about toughness and execution, since there is so much familiarity between the two teams that the element of game planning isn't as critical as it usually is, I like the 49ers chances. I love the 49ers DTs versus the Rams OL.

And last game Brun+ Compton handled Donald. He was neutered. Took 'em both sometimes but he never was a factor. May have had one sack but not because of our RG/RT. Our OL was equal to their DL…a huge surprise. First half we didn't look all that great, granted. Last play of the first half was when we got it in gear.

Whatever it was that put our guys to sleep the first half, let's just hope that is now long gone. Part of it was playcalling IIRC…kyle didn't seem to be dialed in and then…he was. Weird.

One thing for sure, I would take Donald and his crew over Packers' D-line any day. The Packers' D-line owned our O-line and won most of one-on-ones, may be apart from Trent. That taught me to never look at the PFF rankings again, is total BS!!
My dream would be another ground game blowout

KS puts trey in because the score is so high in our favor and gives McVay a hint of future matchups

We had no Trent Williams week 18 and our DBs were ravaged by a covid outbreak

Full squad back this round

Lmao Whitworths wife just tweeted she'll buy all the tickets just don't sell them to 9ers fans. They're terrified lmao
the inactives for week 18 in LA

• LB Azeez Al-Shaair (knee)
  • LB Marcell Harris (Achilles)
  • DL Maurice Hurst (calf)
  • CB K'Waun Williams
  • T Trent Williams (elbow)
  • DB Jarrod Wilson
Originally posted by boast:
the inactives for week 18 in LA

• LB Azeez Al-Shaair (knee)
  • LB Marcell Harris (Achilles)
  • DL Maurice Hurst (calf)
  • CB K'Waun Williams
  • T Trent Williams (elbow)
  • DB Jarrod Wilson

Having Trent(hopefully), K'waun and Azeez back will be big.
[ Edited by Alfienator on Jan 23, 2022 at 5:12 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
35-17, Niners.
Originally posted by Rascal:
One thing for sure, I would take Donald and his crew over Packers' D-line any day. The Packers' D-line owned our O-line and won most of one-on-ones, may be apart from Trent. That taught me to never look at the PFF rankings again, is total BS!!

Whats BS about them? O line play is terrible league wide.
Share 49ersWebzone