There are 237 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
This Kelly Stafford giveaway being transformed into her doing this "out of the goodness of her heart" is pure .

She's scared of the inevitable crowd takeover.

It will be 2/3 49ers fans come Sunday.

She seems like a nice person. No qualms… it's just not going to matter much. A few dozen tickets won't matter in the slightest.

She does seem nice, but the reality is the reason for this is to combat the crowd. She said so herself.

And yes a few tickets she bought won't make a difference.

People who throw garbage at others due to a sporting event shouldn't be our standard for a "good person"
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by ldhampton2s:
I guess im crazy, but I think Akers is a better RB than Mitchell. Has the production backed that' up this year? No. I understand that.

However, I think if the players switched teams…Akers would outperform Mitchell. That's just my honest opinion. Maybe its homerism…

I think Akers is going to have a monster game this Sunday

Akers has 1 100 rushing game in his career. Mitchel in his rookie year has 5 in the 11 games he's played. Akers is also coming back from a serious injury.

If you include our Rush D that has allowed a single 100 yard rusher this year I just don't see Akers being effective this weekend or outplaying Mitchell whom has already had 91 and 85 yard games against your team already.

• VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue

Sean McVay says Andrew Whitworth and Ernest Jones will be able to play Sunday. Noteboom is doubtful (pec), Jefferson (knee) and Rapp (protocol) are likely going to be listed as questionable.

Oh boy Whitworth isn't close to 100% and if he reinjures something....they're in serious trouble. Noteboom has been a pretty good swing tackle this yr.

I can't stand Taylor Rapp

Even our boy is getting off the wagon...too bad too sad.

Let him feel regret next week.
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue

Sean McVay says Andrew Whitworth and Ernest Jones will be able to play Sunday. Noteboom is doubtful (pec), Jefferson (knee) and Rapp (protocol) are likely going to be listed as questionable.

Oh boy Whitworth isn't close to 100% and if he reinjures something....they're in serious trouble. Noteboom has been a pretty good swing tackle this yr.

I can't stand Taylor Rapp

He's been one of the better players for the 49ers in our games against them. It feels like whenever we've needed a big play on offense at the end of the game, Rapp has blown the coverage.
[ Edited by 49ersRing on Jan 28, 2022 at 11:52 AM ]
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Pretty sure he picked the rams to beat the niners in week 18.
huuuuge injury report news from LA

Doubtful
OT Noteboom

Questionable
WR Van Jefferson

either of them out is a big deal
[ Edited by Tigerlaw on Jan 28, 2022 at 11:57 AM ]

Schrager can suck a bag of dicks.

I only watch that show to see Kay Adams.

Big mistake, he's making this pick hoping he can be cool because he predicted the super bowl at the beginning of the season. He'll regret it.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Oh damn, everyone's picking the 9ers to lose again this week. I better not watch.

Didn't really come up with a point besides "ItS StaFoRdS tImE" and because it was his SB pick in the preseason.

Niners aren't a good match up for the Rams, Stafford is good sure, but he's proven if you hit him a couple of times he'll wilt. Kupp had a good game in wk18 when most of our secondary wasn't able to practice or even play due to covid protocols, but he will get locked down by the Shark like he always does. And I'm expecting another run heavy game with Mitchell and Deebo, as Aaron Donald loses his temper again. Say what you want about Jimmy, but he's due for a solid playoff outing, time to get Kittle going as well. I'm confident Niners win, not sure how I'm suppose to feel about that since I thought we'd lose to GB last week This reminds me of the 2019 NFC Championship when Niners were the more dominant and mismatch to GB on paper, but ppl picked GB for no real reason besides "can't sleep on Rodgers"

they had their chance to end our season, now they're going to deal with the consequences
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Jan 28, 2022 at 12:03 PM ]
Originally posted by Wrathman:

Schrager can suck a bag of dicks.

I only watch that show to see Kay Adams.

This. It's the drinking her drink with the straw that does it for me.
This Kelly Stafford giveaway being transformed into her doing this "out of the goodness of her heart" is pure .

She seems like a nice person. No qualms… it's just not going to matter much. A few dozen tickets won't matter in the slightest.

You say that until she lobs a pretzel at your face.
Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Oh damn, everyone's picking the 9ers to lose again this week. I better not watch.

listen to this clown too lol

when will they learn...we're a team of destiny this yr
Originally posted by jonnydel:

You say that until she lobs a pretzel at your face.

So she's not only giving away tickets, she's also giving out free pretzels? Wow, how generous of her!
Share 49ersWebzone