Originally posted by Tigerlaw:
huuuuge injury report news from LA

Doubtful
OT Noteboom

Questionable
WR Van Jefferson

either of them out is a big deal

Except that Whitworth is stepping back in for Noteboom
the big one to me is Ernest Jones. He might get activated, but will be in a limited role
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue

Sean McVay says Andrew Whitworth and Ernest Jones will be able to play Sunday. Noteboom is doubtful (pec), Jefferson (knee) and Rapp (protocol) are likely going to be listed as questionable.

Oh boy Whitworth isn't close to 100% and if he reinjures something....they're in serious trouble. Noteboom has been a pretty good swing tackle this yr.

I can't stand Taylor Rapp

He's been one of the better players for the 49ers in our games against them. It feels like whenever we've needed a big play on offense at the end of the game, Rapp has blown the coverage.

This. I hope Rapp plays. Doesn't matter though, Rams safeties are a sore spot for their defense imo.I hope #33 plays, that dude sucks.
Originally posted by father49er:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

Even our boy is getting off the wagon...too bad too sad.

Let him feel regret next week.

Pretty sure he picked the rams to beat the niners in week 18.

Oh damn, everyone's picking the 9ers to lose again this week. I better not watch.

listen to this clown too lol

when will they learn...we're a team of destiny this yr

Plaschke is known for jinxing LA teams. Possibly a kiss of death?

Oh damn, everyone's picking the 9ers to lose again this week. I better not watch.

The more they pick against us, the better I feel.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by ldhampton2s:
I guess im crazy, but I think Akers is a better RB than Mitchell. Has the production backed that' up this year? No. I understand that.

However, I think if the players switched teams…Akers would outperform Mitchell. That's just my honest opinion. Maybe its homerism…

I think Akers is going to have a monster game this Sunday

Akers has 1 100 rushing game in his career. Mitchel in his rookie year has 5 in the 11 games he's played. Akers is also coming back from a serious injury.

If you include our Rush D that has allowed a single 100 yard rusher this year I just don't see Akers being effective this weekend or outplaying Mitchell whom has already had 91 and 85 yard games against your team already.

Mitchell's rookie season was definitely better than Akers rookie season.

The more they pick against us, the better I feel.

Yup. If everybody was picking us I'd be real worried. Let's wreck their Monday morning storylines!
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
This Kelly Stafford giveaway being transformed into her doing this "out of the goodness of her heart" is pure .

She's scared of the inevitable crowd takeover.

It will be 2/3 49ers fans come Sunday.

She seems like a nice person. No qualms… it's just not going to matter much. A few dozen tickets won't matter in the slightest.

You say that until she lobs a pretzel at your face.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Jourdan Rodrigue
@JourdanRodrigue

Sean McVay says Andrew Whitworth and Ernest Jones will be able to play Sunday. Noteboom is doubtful (pec), Jefferson (knee) and Rapp (protocol) are likely going to be listed as questionable.

Oh boy Whitworth isn't close to 100% and if he reinjures something....they're in serious trouble. Noteboom has been a pretty good swing tackle this yr.

I can't stand Taylor Rapp

He's been one of the better players for the 49ers in our games against them. It feels like whenever we've needed a big play on offense at the end of the game, Rapp has blown the coverage.

This. I hope Rapp plays. Doesn't matter though, Rams safeties are a sore spot for their defense imo.I hope #33 plays, that dude sucks.

He's a try hard for sure but acts like he's all that and some, can't stand that lol
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:

Schrager can suck a bag of dicks.

Agree. Hope we embarrass his azz on monday.
This 6 game winning streak will mean nothing if the Rams win but will be heavier than an anvil if the Niners win.

A win validates all the Rams "all in" moves.

A loss means that even at their peak, they couldn't beat us and it'll all go down from here as FA pares down their team and no draft picks to revamp their team.

All the pressure is on them, good thing their spending their time trying to prevent 49er fans from coming (and failing spectacularly ).

US vs THE WORLD!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Except that Whitworth is stepping back in for Noteboom
the big one to me is Ernest Jones. He might get activated, but will be in a limited role

Whitworth isn't playing at 100% though, if he re-injuries himself they f**ked at OT. Noteboom has been good and they would toss him in on those jumbo plays.
Originally posted by thl408:

Safeties and LBers are dogs**t.
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Lets go Deebo!

This makes me sad. That guy died not too long ago

Win it for Deebo and Danny Tanner!
Sean Payton had some trick plays that helped the Saints win the SB against the Colts. If a team is constantly beat, the natural reaction is to try something different, and that could mean trick plays or copying some of what the 49ers do well. Maybe they will have a WR at the RB spot and just maybe, the RB will throw a pass, who knows really. Then there are the obvious trick plays with special teams and what not.

There is enough tape on both, plus they have faced each other numerous times, plus multiple pro bowlers on both teams, plus this whole thing about "law of averages", etc. Everything points to a close game, let's see.
Share 49ersWebzone