There are 240 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Kyle and John have done a great job of putting a team together, I have to say.

Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Good job Jimmy

its always to good looking ones who are the dumbest

Its not the beginning of the week you think the rams are going to rush and put together a whole new gameplan with that information lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Let's get it!
I hope we destroy them early so I can relax but it will probably be a thriller till the end
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
I hope we destroy them early so I can relax but it will probably be a thriller till the end

I like your first take better.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Jimmy with the pregame fumble.

Well at least Jimmy G got his boneheaded mistake early out of the way now he's gon be lights out on Sunday.
Man we playing with house money…not stressed at all throughout these playoffs…just enjoying the game
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Jimmy with the pregame fumble.

Well at least Jimmy G got his boneheaded mistake early out of the way now he's gon be lights out on Sunday.

?

i think people are overreacting how would their gameplan changeif Trent Williams was playing worse he wasnt?
It'll be a true game time decision but I think the 8 days will give enough time for it to heal enough to where he can play effectively with pain control. According to KNBR imaging shows it's similar to his prior sprain which made him barely miss 1 game.

Also MM says he thinks he will play and he's usually fairly spot on with his assessments.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
It'll be a true game time decision but I think the 8 days will give enough time for it to heal enough to where he can play effectively with pain control. According to KNBR imaging shows it's similar to his prior sprain which made him barely miss 1 game.

Also MM says he thinks he will play and he's usually fairly spot on with his assessments.

Was this before or after Jimmy...*ahem*... gave more info about the situation.

Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Leathaface:

Was this before or after Jimmy...*ahem*... gave more info about the situation.

how does this even make a difference i dont even get it
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Good job Jimmy

its always to good looking ones who are the dumbest

Its not the beginning of the week you think the rams are going to rush and put together a whole new gameplan with that information lol

Exactly. This really doesn't change anything for the rams. I mean they know Trent is hurt. That's no secret.
Jimmy specifically lists the specific injury that trent has "accidentally ". Yeah right. I was born last night, but not last night baby.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Big cat is playing

Jimmy hush up

So big cat playing or not? All misinformation?

jeff garcia is a psycho lol
Share 49ersWebzone