There are 157 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

36-14 Niners
if you go on ticketmaster it says nothing about ticket sales restrictions. an that "post" from ticketmaster that lombardi tweeted is nowhere to be found on the internet except in his tweet. the media is trash.
Originally posted by boast:
the inactives for week 18 in LA

• LB Azeez Al-Shaair (knee)
  • LB Marcell Harris (Achilles)
  • DL Maurice Hurst (calf)
  • CB K'Waun Williams
  • T Trent Williams (elbow)
  • DB Jarrod Wilson

I forgot Trent was out. That makes me feel confident that if he cant go that will still be OK. And if he can go well that will just make us that more dominant against them. Kwuan I remember being out hurt us early in that game. They took advantage of us there at the slot position. So another big plus in our favor.
f**k the Rams
Picked up tickets off ticketmaster in spite of the rams. Lets go niners!
Never take a team lightly but...

Ownage is ownage
So in exactly one week I will see "fire Kyle" and "McVay > Kyle" only to see those posters disappear and hour later
Bucs came out with 2 tight ends the first 2 plays and Fournette gained about 10 yards both times but they got away from it. SF is different because we literally WANT to run 40x and understand that takes their pass rushers out of the game. That was the Bucs mistake today.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
So in exactly one week I will see "fire Kyle" and "McVay > Kyle" only to see those posters disappear and hour later

Almost like they are bots planted by the Rams
I think we will be ok.
[ Edited by _Goldblooded_ on Jan 23, 2022 at 5:25 PM ]

• Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by Rascal:
One thing for sure, I would take Donald and his crew over Packers' D-line any day. The Packers' D-line owned our O-line and won most of one-on-ones, may be apart from Trent. That taught me to never look at the PFF rankings again, is total BS!!

Whats BS about them? O line play is terrible league wide.

All the rankings on O-lines and D-lines are BS. Ranking Packers' O-line as 14th is BS, it took a long time before our pass rush could get through. As for their D-line ranked at 13th was massively underrated. We couldn't run the ball for most of the game until pretty much towards the end of the game. Mtchell only had 53 yards on 17 carries. Back in 2019 in the playoffs, Mostert ran 220 yards on them. Plus, Jimmy G was under duress all night. Did you watch the CBS Bay Area halftime show? Even Joe Staley was saying our O-line was getting owned and Jimmy G was just getting way too much pressure.
[ Edited by Rascal on Jan 23, 2022 at 5:32 PM ]
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
What a bunch of pussies

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2022/1/23/22897947/rams-vs-49ers-tickets-nfc-championship-game-zip-code-restrictions-southern-california-sofi-stadium

Lambs trying to put up a fence. I say tear down that wall!

This won't even work. Probably more Niners fans in those zip codes then Rams fans.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Adman311:
What a bunch of pussies

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2022/1/23/22897947/rams-vs-49ers-tickets-nfc-championship-game-zip-code-restrictions-southern-california-sofi-stadium

This won't even work. Probably more Niners fans in those zip codes then Rams fans.

They doing everything they can though.
Originally posted by stefano89:
if you go on ticketmaster it says nothing about ticket sales restrictions. an that "post" from ticketmaster that lombardi tweeted is nowhere to be found on the internet except in his tweet. the media is trash.

Lombardi is a rams fan trying to discourage niner fans from buying tickets
Originally posted by Adman311:
What a bunch of pussies

Exactly! Rams don't have a fan base
Share 49ersWebzone