There are 240 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
It'll be a true game time decision but I think the 8 days will give enough time for it to heal enough to where he can play effectively with pain control. According to KNBR imaging shows it's similar to his prior sprain which made him barely miss 1 game.

Also MM says he thinks he will play and he's usually fairly spot on with his assessments.

Was this before or after Jimmy...*ahem*... gave more info about the situation.

how does this even make a difference i dont even get it

It does make a difference. I would agree with you if MM stated he was still optimistic after Jimmy gave more info... but if you're going off previous information, I think even Matt would be less optimistic after Jimmy's statement.

High ankle sprains are no joke.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Jan 28, 2022 at 5:47 PM ]
Originally posted by mattster03:
Jimmy specifically lists the specific injury that trent has "accidentally ". Yeah right. I was born last night, but not last night baby.

Yup like Kyle didn't go through about Trent's status with the team before interviews. Jimmy is always short with his answers. He NEVER expands on anything, just wants to get out of there ASAP lol. And all of a sudden "high ankles are always tough" suuuuurrre…

This is the same team that plays games with the media 😂
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Jan 28, 2022 at 5:48 PM ]
Gangs in LA are now threatening to beat down in the streets anybody wearing red. Be safe out there Niner Fans. The desperation is real.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Gangs in LA are now threatening to beat down in the streets anybody wearing red. Be safe out there Niner Fans. The desperation is real.

Yeah those are known as Crips, they've been at it for awhile.

Man, Rams organization trying really hard on this.
We are going to the Super Bowl.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

The Bloods, too.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Originally posted by Alfienator:

Man, Rams organization trying really hard on this.

Hiring raider fans as muscle. Shame on the rams

Highly doubt it has anything to do with the Rams

Originally posted by Giedi:
Agree. Hope we embarrass his azz on monday.
yup!!

Originally posted by socalfan21:
If the rams win, do they do their post game presser in the locker room or infront of all the 49er fans?

LMAO

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I think the history of the last 6 games can be thrown out for this game. Each team knows the other about as well as they can. I'm just concerned that sooner or later the Rams will lay a complete game and not cough up a lead. That team has a lot of talented players that are probably tired of losing to the NIners. In a balanced league like the NFL the odds are in favor of the Rams having a good game. Last time we played them, they had just gotten Von Miller and he was a little injured. Now he's healthy. Same with OBJ. I really want to get another shot at a SB win but I don't have a good feeling about this game.

The Niners had several players that looked tired and beat up at the end of the Packers game. You can only recover so much in one week. The 49ers offense hasn't been great for the last couple of games so the defense is going to have to really keep the pressure on Stafford if they have any chance of winning. It's not realistic to expect JG to have a big game given his thumb injury so the D has to keep the score low and the running game needs to do it's part. No rocket science here since the Niners game plan for success has been the same ever since they started winning again.

One other point. I wonder if either team is going to try something different to surprise the other one since they know each other so well. Something like a no huddle offense on an entire drive. Some type of different look. Anything to try and gain an edge.

Gonna be a war.

Always a bit unpredictable in the NFC CHampionship. I think most 49er fans were pleasantly surprised how the 2013 NFC Championship Game started in Seattle for 2-3 quarters.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
jeff garcia is a psycho lol

I loved it!!!

BTW, I'm tired of the cuckery of these hosts trying to make Garcia apologize for what he said.

Beta cuck boys.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

The Bloods, too.

Think they wear red, don't they?
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
It'll be a true game time decision but I think the 8 days will give enough time for it to heal enough to where he can play effectively with pain control. According to KNBR imaging shows it's similar to his prior sprain which made him barely miss 1 game.

Also MM says he thinks he will play and he's usually fairly spot on with his assessments.

Was this before or after Jimmy...*ahem*... gave more info about the situation.

how does this even make a difference i dont even get it

It does make a difference. I would agree with you if MM stated he was still optimistic after Jimmy gave more info... but if you're going off previous information, I think even Matt would be less optimistic after Jimmy's statement.

High ankle sprains are no joke.

It was before but I don't think it matters as all ankle sprains (high or low) depend on severity. How the imaging looks, how the guy feels, how much swelling there is, etc.

I think if he's wearing a helmet and pads on and going through the walk through with the team without a noticeable limp he will be playing.

If it was bad he would be in a walking boot and not putting any weight on it at all. Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation for ankle sprains. He's clearly past the acute phase of this.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
jeff garcia is a psycho lol

Shots fired at sneaker head Dan Orlovsky and others at 6:00.

Oh Jeff... I told you Jimmy is not the hill to die on... to double down on.

I have to say though I do love Jeff's intensity. I'm sure he wishes he could play in today's game. Probably feels he can still do better than others that are in the league right now...lol

I got on Jeff late in his tenure with us, but I do love the scrappiness in him.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Share 49ersWebzone