There are 373 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Man we playing with house money…not stressed at all throughout these playoffs…just enjoying the game
This will be my go to thought if we lose to help with my sadness.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Man we playing with house money…not stressed at all throughout these playoffs…just enjoying the game

Just know we have a lot to look forward to in the future. Its not another Tomsula, Nolan, or Singletary era.
I finally watched the Kimes' video.

The simple explanation nobody talks about (to defend Jimmy) is this:

Jimmy tends to play elite in pockets of the game that matter -- often the very beginning, end of half, and end of regulation/OT.

Those pockets offset the interceptions and/or lack of volume passing stats. Without that, he's nowhere near as high a winning percentage as he is.

In do or die scenarios, he often does move the ball for the 49ers. Not every single time, but most.

The second Seattle game, that final drive he moved the ball. Rams game this year. Rams game 2 years ago. Packers game last week.

The Super Bowl I think is an outlier given he might've been concussed, and it's the damn Super Bowl.

It's a team sport, and Jimmy won't be carrying a s**t squad to the NFC Championship, but neither is Russell Wilson.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
jeff garcia is a psycho lol

Shots fired at sneaker head Dan Orlovsky and others at 6:00.

Oh Jeff... I told you Jimmy is not the hill to die on... to double down on.

I have to say though I do love Jeff's intensity. I'm sure he wishes he could play in today's game. Probably feels he can still do better than others that are in the league right now...lol

I got on Jeff late in his tenure with us, but I do love the scrappiness in him.

Dan Orlosvky = safety boy.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Jan 28, 2022 at 6:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Alfienator:

This was my mindset going into the game @ GB but not this week.

We are better than the Rams and have proven it twice this year. We SHOULD beat them because we are better. I don't care what Vegas thinks (we were also dogs the last 3 games we've played).

Everyone is so hyped about the Rams because they beat the Bucs who are somewhere near the top of the league in blitz percentage (including the idiotic blitzes they called at the end of the game). We play nothing like them on defense and rarely blitz. Our front 4 can generate way more pressure than they can while also stopping the run. That's going to be the difference in the game.
Jeff Garcia is a badass!
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Jimmy tends to play elite in pockets of the game that matter -- often the very beginning, end of half, and end of regulation/OT.

Those pockets offset the interceptions and/or lack of volume passing stats. Without that, he's nowhere near as high a winning percentage as he is.

In do or die scenarios, he often does move the ball for the 49ers. Not every single time, but most.

The second Seattle game, that final drive he moved the ball. Rams game this year. Rams game 2 years ago. Packers game last week.

The Super Bowl I think is an outlier given he might've been concussed, and it's the damn Super Bowl.

It's a team sport, and Jimmy won't be carrying a s**t squad to the NFC Championship, but neither is Russell Wilson.

She picked the Niners to win lol.

Hell yeah love Garcia even more!!!

Ill add thst those those two dudes are clowns for trying to paint Garcia that way after explaining his though process. f**k them too!! Glad I don't listen to them
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Jan 28, 2022 at 6:35 PM ]
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We are going to the Super Bowl.

Originally posted by JTB1974:
Gangs in LA are now threatening to beat down in the streets anybody wearing red. Be safe out there Niner Fans. The desperation is real.

Now I am definitely wearing all red! Take that LA!!

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

She picked the Niners to win lol.

Okay. Good for her.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Shots fired at sneaker head Dan Orlovsky and others at 6:00.

Oh Jeff... I told you Jimmy is not the hill to die on... to double down on.

I have to say though I do love Jeff's intensity. I'm sure he wishes he could play in today's game. Probably feels he can still do better than others that are in the league right now...lol

I got on Jeff late in his tenure with us, but I do love the scrappiness in him.

Is Mina Kimes the hill some niner fans want to die on? I'll roll with the QB that has defied all odds to make it to the NFL and showed some success at the position over a talking head trying to make a Stephen A Smith type take.
27-21, niners going to the super bowl
Kittle, Jennings, Mitchell tds, jimmy 270 yards 2 tds 1 int
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Gangs in LA are now threatening to beat down in the streets anybody wearing red. Be safe out there Niner Fans. The desperation is real.

Now I am definitely wearing all red! Take that LA!!

Fake news. The Crips were blue and the bloods were red.

In prop bet news what are the odds that McVay runs into the end zone after the first rams touchdown? After the last embarrassment I'm betting not
Share 49ersWebzone