SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We are going to the Super Bowl.

Originally posted by njninersfan420:
27-21, niners going to the super bowl

Looks like another heart attack game. Going to need my meds.

Originally posted by LenCat:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Gangs in LA are now threatening to beat down in the streets anybody wearing red. Be safe out there Niner Fans. The desperation is real.

Now I am definitely wearing all red! Take that LA!!

Fake news. The Crips were blue and the bloods were red.

In prop bet news what are the odds that McVay runs into the end zone after the first rams touchdown? After the last embarrassment I'm betting not

You guys do know that there are other gangs besides crips and bloods? I would be more concerned about the nortenos (northerners/bay area etc) and surenos (LA region) having funk. That is more plausible then bloods and crips which are both mainly in LA.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
jeff garcia is a psycho lol

Shots fired at sneaker head Dan Orlovsky and others at 6:00.

Oh Jeff... I told you Jimmy is not the hill to die on... to double down on.

I have to say though I do love Jeff's intensity. I'm sure he wishes he could play in today's game. Probably feels he can still do better than others that are in the league right now...lol

I got on Jeff late in his tenure with us, but I do love the scrappiness in him.

you mean he didnt listen to the football expert that is Afrikan?
s**t. Shannon Sharpe picks Rams, Skippy picks 49ers.

• Shifty
  • Veteran
My Preview for the 49ers vs Rams NFC Championship Game!

Soooo excited!
Appreciate everyone looking and thanks for any support!

I bet they both wanted to pick the Niners but one had to go with LA lol Sharpe is a big fan of Kyle and the Niners but he's been defending OBJ from Skip so it makes sense he would be the one to have to chose LA.

Sharpe kind of slipped up and said he's going with the Niners lol
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

I bet they both wanted to pick the Niners but one had to go with LA lol Sharpe is a big fan of Kyle and the Niners but he's been defending OBJ from Skip so it makes sense he would be the one to have to chose LA.

This, these debate shows and these guys NEVER agree. How can it be a debate show when you agree on games and picks? Kyle has always been Shannon's guy and knowing Skip he's going 9ers so he can say the Cowboys just lost to the best team in the NFC and eventual SB champs
Gangs in LA are now threatening to beat down in the streets anybody wearing red. Be safe out there Niner Fans. The desperation is real.

In prop bet news what are the odds that McVay runs into the end zone after the first rams touchdown? After the last embarrassment I'm betting not

You guys do know that there are other gangs besides crips and bloods? I would be more concerned about the nortenos (northerners/bay area etc) and surenos (LA region) having funk. That is more plausible then bloods and crips which are both mainly in LA.

If they're just puttering around LA, they should wear the '80s gold. Problem solved.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Shifty:

Soooo excited!

Thanks, Shifty. Go, Niners!

Originally posted by Shifty:

Soooo excited!

I'm re-watching the week 18 game right now. Astonishing how Jimmy G completely came apart at about six minutes before the half throwing the infamous "flutter ball " followed a few plays later by the most mind-boggling interception ever thrown almost with his eyes closed into the middle of For rams. Then on the next drive with 60 seconds to go in the half he looked like f**king Joe Montana pinpoint accuracy passing down into field-goal position and then looked the same in the opening drive of the second half. This quarterback is a true enigma
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

This, these debate shows and these guys NEVER agree. How can it be a debate show when you agree on games and picks? Kyle has always been Shannon's guy and knowing Skip he's going 9ers so he can say the Cowboys just lost to the best team in the NFC and eventual SB champs

Yep agree. I can see Skip using that angle to prop up the Cowboys lol

If they're just puttering around LA, they should wear the '80s gold. Problem solved.

Mr Problem Solver lol
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
27-21, niners going to the super bowl

Looks like another heart attack game. Going to need my meds.

Yep, never easy ha
Share 49ersWebzone