SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by mayo49:
My penis is really tingling the game is getting so close.

Best news I've heard all day! Thanks mayo!

Originally posted by Afrikan:
It ain't about that. Jeff was trying to get a career on TV. Did NBC Sports Bay Area for a while, not sure if he's still there. He has the ability to talk about football from various points of view, from experience.

He f**ked with that career just to defend Jimmy in a fanboy way. I wouldn't be surprised if the team kept its distance from him for a time being.

He could have easily defended Jimmy, with a choice set of words.

Then when he had an opportunity to clear things up and do the o'l "sorry for any misunderstanding, but this how I feel about the subject"... he just doubles down to please fanboys (it's actually the insecure male crowd, but that's for another discussion). Sure was worth it Jeff.

One of the easiest things you can do in life, and get what you want.....or get out of s**t, is by genuinely apologizing.

But some think trying be tough all time is the secret to life....lol.

"You're a Beta!"

"I'm an Alpha! The internet said so"

you can easily disagree with her take on jimmy without being an ass. also, is no one allowed to comment on the qb position if you've never played? hes so stupid, maybe cte?
s**t. Shannon Sharpe picks Rams, Skippy picks 49ers.

You realize that show is fake, right? They pick opposing sides on purpose. Its like the WWE of sports talk.
Originally posted by Niners99:
s**t. Shannon Sharpe picks Rams, Skippy picks 49ers.

You realize that show is fake, right? They pick opposing sides on purpose. Its like the WWE of sports talk.

sshhh 🤫
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
It ain't about that. Jeff was trying to get a career on TV. Did NBC Sports Bay Area for a while, not sure if he's still there. He has the ability to talk about football from various points of view, from experience.

He f**ked with that career just to defend Jimmy in a fanboy way. I wouldn't be surprised if the team kept its distance from him for a time being.

Then when he had an opportunity to clear things up and do the o'l "sorry for any misunderstanding, but this how I feel about the subject"... he just doubles down to please fanboys (it's actually the insecure male crowd, but that's for another discussion). Sure was worth it Jeff.

One of the easiest things you can do in life, and get what you want.....or get out of s**t, is by genuinely apologizing.

"You're a Beta!"

you can easily disagree with her take on jimmy without being an ass. also, is no one allowed to comment on the qb position if you've never played? hes so stupid, maybe cte?

Originally posted by Spartan:

The 49ers have such good loyal fans! The faithful is awesome
[ Edited by elguapo on Jan 28, 2022 at 9:16 PM ]
Originally posted by elguapo:

When they're winning, lol. Read through the Kyle Shanahan thread when the team was 3-5 and say that again. So many calling for Kyle to be fired, Lynch to be fired, reset the whole team. Most of us are loyal , but there certainly are outliers.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

This MF always does his little chokes when he fights other dudes. And remember when he put out his little vid of him practicing with knives, then it turned out they were rubber knives. Lol just a 290 lbs Ramsey. Same attitude.

Him and Ramsey are the same, they are such prima donnas. They just think they are the second coming. That's why they can't beat the 9ers. They just don't have that mental fortitude. They are weak, they get frustrated easily and will start picking fights with their own teammates.
Originally posted by elguapo:

When they're winning, lol. Read through the Kyle Shanahan thread when the team was 3-5 and say that again. So many calling for Kyle to be fired, Lynch to be fired, reset the whole team. Most of us are loyal , but there certainly are outliers.

Yeah you're definitely right. When we were at 3-5 I told everyone we're still going to make the playoffs and advance to at least the divisional round. Looks like I had a little more faith in our team than others but that's the way it is I guess.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Fxxking love it!! The 9ers are just too physical for the Rams!!

"You're a Beta!"

He singled out kimes because she is stupid. Her takes are stupid. She knows as much football as the braindead moron screaming derp go hawks! She's on tv because she has a vagina. That is it. Garcia saw that and her stupid "analyst" skills and he got annoyed. Hell I'm annoyed. They put 3 nfl players and some moron with boobs just to look inclusive.

our society these days forgot one thing that made us great. It's merit. You don't choose or select people just because they are a certain gender or race. You choose the best person for the job. Period. Pam Oliver has been covering sports for years. Erin Andrew's. Yet they feature kimes.

I'll tell you why too. It's because she's Asian and woman. ESPN gets to check off two boxes from their diversity checklist

"You're a Beta!"

Because you agree with her you don't understand what he was objecting to. Could he have said it a bit better, probably, but I think his point was well taken in this particular instance. His complaint was only incidentally about Jimmy. The bigger issue for him I think was her lack of respect for the game and its players or the kind of brutal physicality it takes to compete at that level. If you have actually watched the original video and don't understand that there is nothing I can say that will make it clearer.
[ Edited by 49ers81 on Jan 28, 2022 at 10:54 PM ]

He took issue with the "he's just going along for the ride" take as being clueless. I agree.
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
jeff garcia is a psycho lol

Who the hell are steimy and guru? Good for Jeff for telling them off.

Those guys are clowns! Good for Jeff Garcia for not backing down! KNBR is much better anyway! Who cares what Mina said she never played. Her opinion means zero. Jeff is right.
Share 49ersWebzone