There are 414 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

• kray28
  • Veteran
They are clowns....glad Garcia stood his ground. Sickening how the mainstream sports media (BSPN etc) are trying to gang up on Jeff and paint him as sexist.
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
It ain't about that. Jeff was trying to get a career on TV. Did NBC Sports Bay Area for a while, not sure if he's still there. He has the ability to talk about football from various points of view, from experience.

He f**ked with that career just to defend Jimmy in a fanboy way. I wouldn't be surprised if the team kept its distance from him for a time being.

He could have easily defended Jimmy, with a choice set of words.

Then when he had an opportunity to clear things up and do the o'l "sorry for any misunderstanding, but this how I feel about the subject"... he just doubles down to please fanboys (it's actually the insecure male crowd, but that's for another discussion). Sure was worth it Jeff.

One of the easiest things you can do in life, and get what you want.....or get out of s**t, is by genuinely apologizing.

But some think trying be tough all time is the secret to life....lol.

"You're a Beta!"

"I'm an Alpha! The internet said so"

you can easily disagree with her take on jimmy without being an ass. also, is no one allowed to comment on the qb position if you've never played? hes so stupid, maybe cte?

He singled out kimes because she is stupid. Her takes are stupid. She knows as much football as the braindead moron screaming derp go hawks! She's on tv because she has a vagina. That is it. Garcia saw that and her stupid "analyst" skills and he got annoyed. Hell I'm annoyed. They put 3 nfl players and some moron with boobs just to look inclusive.

our society these days forgot one thing that made us great. It's merit. You don't choose or select people just because they are a certain gender or race. You choose the best person for the job. Period. Pam Oliver has been covering sports for years. Erin Andrew's. Yet they feature kimes.

I'll tell you why too. It's because she's Asian and woman. ESPN gets to check off two boxes from their diversity checklist

Good for Jeff for not backing down to these two clowns! Apologize for what? Mina knows nothing about football! Jeff is a 4 time pro bowl quarterback! I care about what he has to say about the game! Not some vagina that never played!
I don't know why but the last few days I've been getting this awful feeling like the 49ers are about to become once again casualties of the NFL. I'm starting to believe the fix is in. Not only will the Niners have to deal with the Rams but the refs as well. Just feels like Goddell N Co. Want the LA market to succeed so bad they will pull all the stops to make sure the Rams advance to the Superbowl come Sunday. I hope my instincts are wrong N we win convincingly but idk just seem the Faithful will once again feel blue all off-season long. Another let down. All that hard work down the drain N for what NOTHING!!!!
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I don't know why but the last few days I've been getting this awful feeling like the 49ers are about to become once again casualties of the NFL. I'm starting to believe the fix is in. Not only will the Niners have to deal with the Rams but the refs as well. Just feels like Goddell N Co. Want the LA market to succeed so bad they will pull all the stops to make sure the Rams advance to the Superbowl come Sunday. I hope my instincts are wrong N we win convincingly but idk just seem the Faithful will once again feel blue all off-season long. Another let down. All that hard work down the drain N for what NOTHING!!!!
We've been beaten for so long it's easy to think this way.. I hear you and it has crossed my mind. What else has crossed my mind is that we have taken our lumps and maybe it's our turn?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

That is awesome!
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
Fxxking love it!! The 9ers are just too physical for the Rams!!

Football is more than just stats. That's what a lot of these analysts don't get. You can't just look at the numbers, you have to look at the style of play, pace, and you have to look at individual matchups. How do you quantify a toughness differential?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
We've been beaten for so long it's easy to think this way.. I hear you and it has crossed my mind. What else has crossed my mind is that we have taken our lumps and maybe it's our turn?

I truly believe though that Goddell has a vendetta towards San Francisco, maybe Jed did something behind the scenes but something just doesn't add up. They fixed the Superbowl vs Baltimore N sure as hell got short end of the stick vs KC 2 years ago. I just don't see us overcoming anything as long as Goddell is running the show.
I pray it's my imagination N we handle business on Sunday but I won't be surprised if you see flags galore this Sunday or obviously non calls on our Dline eventually dictating the final outcome of the game in favor of LA.
Originally posted by kray28:

Football is more than just stats. That's what a lot of these analysts don't get. You can't just look at the numbers, you have to look at the style of play, pace, and you have to look at individual matchups. How do you quantify a toughness differential?

Queue up clip of ramsey diving fullspeed into deebo and deebo barely notices
Originally posted by Redandgoldsf:
Originally posted by kray28:

Queue up clip of ramsey diving fullspeed into deebo and deebo barely notices

Ramsey is a twig lol

Originally posted by Spartan:

Love this! Way to send them off right, my fellow Faithful!
This was posted in the Green Bay thread and the Dallas thread, so have to have here also. I'm superstitious that way. Go Niners!

[ Edited by NotAFinga42 on Jan 28, 2022 at 11:27 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I truly believe though that Goddell has a vendetta towards San Francisco, maybe Jed did something behind the scenes but something just doesn't add up. They fixed the Superbowl vs Baltimore N sure as hell got short end of the stick vs KC 2 years ago. I just don't see us overcoming anything as long as Goddell is running the show.
I pray it's my imagination N we handle business on Sunday but I won't be surprised if you see flags galore this Sunday or obviously non calls on our Dline eventually dictating the final outcome of the game in favor of LA.

For sure the refs are going to call offensive holding and defensive pass interference on the niners. Maybe even a roughing the passer.

This officiating crew called the MOST penalties in the NFL this year meanwhile the KC CINN refs have called the LEAST amount of penalties. Go figure.

They will also miss calls on the Rams defense, especially holding on Bosa.

This will almost certainly either cost us the game or at least make it a game. Before the typical response of...well the niners have to be that much better to overcome the BS and lopsided calls....that's b******t. It's very hard to consistently whip a top 5 team with a cushion for bad calls when both teams are almost equal
Originally posted by 49ers81:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
It ain't about that. Jeff was trying to get a career on TV. Did NBC Sports Bay Area for a while, not sure if he's still there. He has the ability to talk about football from various points of view, from experience.

He f**ked with that career just to defend Jimmy in a fanboy way. I wouldn't be surprised if the team kept its distance from him for a time being.

He could have easily defended Jimmy, with a choice set of words.

Then when he had an opportunity to clear things up and do the o'l "sorry for any misunderstanding, but this how I feel about the subject"... he just doubles down to please fanboys (it's actually the insecure male crowd, but that's for another discussion). Sure was worth it Jeff.

One of the easiest things you can do in life, and get what you want.....or get out of s**t, is by genuinely apologizing.

But some think trying be tough all time is the secret to life....lol.

"You're a Beta!"

"I'm an Alpha! The internet said so"

Because you agree with her you don't understand what he was objecting to. Could he have said it a bit better, probably, but I think his point was well taken in this particular instance. His complaint was only incidentally about Jimmy. The bigger issue for him I think was her lack of respect for the game and its players or the kind of brutal physicality it takes to compete at that level. If you have actually watched the original video and don't understand that there is nothing I can say that will make it clearer.

I commented on it when it first happened. I don't like watching these sports personalities... or these ex-players who sell out to do clown s**t for tv producers.

Said if Mina was my daughter, I'd tell her don't copy what your male peers are doing just because they get away with the b******t. Be your own person.... but hey she took the approach she did... the responses come with the territory. Regardless if it's "fair" or not.

What ever decision Mina made had nothing to do with what Jeff has been trying to do with the rest of his career before that day he chose to say stupid s**t... he got himself involved in the b******t. All he had to do was change certain words, and he could have still got his point off while embarrassing Mina if he wanted to. But imo, you're not gonna win an argument regarding Jimmy, if someone does their research....so that is why I say, defending Jimmy in a fanboy way is not worth losing credibility on.
  • NDSU
  • Veteran
So its already the refs fault? Wow.
Share 49ersWebzone