There are 267 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Man ya'll think Trent plays?

Yeah he will try and play. They may need to keep another OT active in case he can't finish the game. Or takes a snap or two and just can't go.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Man ya'll think Trent plays?

Yeah he will try and play. They may need to keep another OT active in case he can't finish the game. Or takes a snap or two and just can't go.

3 weeks ago, his back up played really well if he can't go
[ Edited by Baldie on Jan 29, 2022 at 5:24 AM ]
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

That is awesome!

Her smiling at the end of the video was so soothing. Go NINERS!!!!! I wish I could be there.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We are going to the Super Bowl.

Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by Giedi:
We are going to the Super Bowl.

Let's GOOO!!!!!
Originally posted by All_Knowing:
Lmaooo

Man sports media can be so toxic and weak sometimes. Clearly they only brought Garcia on to get clicks and get views (which worked). He explained his thoughts about how his comments weren't sexist (which I didn't believe they were either the first time I read his comment) and THEY in the vid even agreed with him so they then fall back on the "if I was never a NFL QB I can't have an opinion?"

If she can have an absolutely garbage take on a national sports station then he can 100% say your analysis doesn't matter to me because you don't know the intricacies of the position. Don't really understand how her colleagues and friends don't see that. And even though she's a Seattle fan I love following Mina, she has an awesome passion about football but her take was a typical clickbait attention-seeking comment that I didn't expect from her since she hasn't really followed the trends of what others say.

That was pure click bait. I am glad Jeff Garcia called her out. The part about the slacker in the group project was a personal insult!
Last sleep!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mattster03:
Last sleep!

Originally posted by mattster03:
Last sleep!

Proud of coach. Proud of team. Everything that happens tmr is bonus.

shannahan said he would give jimmy a fair send off and he didn't waver even through adversity. Shows what a good team and culture we have. You don't have anything if you don't have loyalty
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I know many of us didn't think we'd even get into the playoffs, let alone beating Dallas and GB on the road in very tight games to get to the NFCCG. Yes whatever happens tomorrow is a huge bonus for a season that wasn't expected, but, its so dayam hard to get here every year. Who knows when the next time we'll be here again. Trey looks to be starting next year so who knows. I just hope the team can give it their all tomorrow to get to the SB this year to avenge their loss from 2 years ago.
Originally posted by Baldie:
I know many of us didn't think we'd even get into the playoffs, let alone beating Dallas and GB on the road in very tight games to get to the NFCCG. Yes whatever happens tomorrow is a huge bonus for a season that wasn't expected, but, its so dayam hard to get here every year. Who knows when the next time we'll be here again. Trey looks to be starting next year so who knows. I just hope the team can give it their all tomorrow to get to the SB this year to avenge their loss from 2 years ago.

Yep, got to leave it ALL out on the field. Win or lose.
Too many people are just happy to be here. f**k that it's super bowl or bust IMO. I'll be extremely pissed if we lose tomorrow
Amazing that we are here considering where we were after the home loss to the Cards. This team is resilient. So glad I was able to watch them play against the Falcons earlier this year with my son. To be playing the Rams in their stadium and with the Rams having names like Donald, OBJ, Von Miller, Cupp, Ramsey, Stafford, etc. it just makes for a perfect storm. This 49ers team defines "team" and you can see it in their play and how they react to each other. Watch after the play in how they pick each other up and react to one another. They truly are the ones that are counted out, yet find a way to come right back. Their play may be ugly at times, but an ugly win is better than a pretty loss any day of the week. Go ask the Bucs, Titans, and Bills. What a great stage that is being set for tomorrow. Something that doesn't seem to get much talk is that I look forward to our safety play. Ward, EMans, Tartt have been playing together for years and communicate well. Add rookies Huff and Ambry and I don't think our back end is as bad as most think. I think they are overlooked because of past lineups with Norman and Johnson in because of injuries. Also, can't wait to see how we counter-punch the pass rush by running right at them. I hope to see Ramsey play extremely aggressive and we use that to our advantage. I believe we're coming out slinging and swinging.
Share 49ersWebzone