There are 123 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Too many people are just happy to be here. f**k that it's super bowl or bust IMO. I'll be extremely pissed if we lose tomorrow

I can't believe we reached the Conference Championship again with Jimmy as our starter.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 29, 2022 at 8:28 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
Too many people are just happy to be here. f**k that it's super bowl or bust IMO. I'll be extremely pissed if we lose tomorrow

I can't believe we reached the Conference Championship with Jimmy as our starter.

2 healthy seasons here 2 NFCCG appearences
Wonder if the Rams are going to recruit Raider fans to help fill the stands.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by mayo49:

I can't believe we reached the Conference Championship with Jimmy as our starter.

2 healthy seasons here 2 NFCCG appearences

Yeah, I guess that's the formula.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

I know right they open up one of Dr Strange's portals at the stadium and a bunch of Raiders fans walk through. Matt Stafford wife says "Is that everyone?" Derek Carr then responds "What? You wanted more?"
I prefer if we have the gameplan of the first matchup this season. My heart cannot take another week 18. I also remember that one game (maybe Mullens was starting) where we were frustrating the heck out of Donald. We were doing some unique blocking scheme on him. Chipped him over-and-over again. It was genius. Maybe Shanahan can go back and pick the best things that worked in each of those 6 wins and put them all in one gameplan.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Proud of coach. Proud of team. Everything that happens tmr is bonus.

shannahan said he would give jimmy a fair send off and he didn't waver even through adversity. Shows what a good team and culture we have. You don't have anything if you don't have loyalty

Oh look, more 'we're gonna lose but that's ok' talk….
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Proud of coach. Proud of team. Everything that happens tmr is bonus.

shannahan said he would give jimmy a fair send off and he didn't waver even through adversity. Shows what a good team and culture we have. You don't have anything if you don't have loyalty

Didn't you hear Fred Warner last week? They ain't done yet. Relax. The team is hangry
[ Edited by JoseCortez on Jan 29, 2022 at 7:35 AM ]
I got my tickets finally last night LFG prices are finally starting to drop a little bit lets paint Levis South RED again
Originally posted by Silky:

I know right they open up one of Dr Strange's portals at the stadium and a bunch of Raiders fans walk through. Matt Stafford wife says "Is that everyone?" Derek Carr then responds "What? You wanted more?"

Stubhub is saying 43% of sales so far are Nor Cal addresses not to mention the HUUGGEE LA and So Cal Niner fan base its going to be similiar to week 18

Well if they get to the super bowl they better goddamn win it.
Originally posted by Watsonville49er:
I got my tickets finally last night LFG prices are finally starting to drop a little bit lets paint Levis South RED again

Where'd you get your seats? Looks like they dropped slightly but still $650ish get in price.
I'll be tracking prices today. Hoping they drop a little more.
Originally posted by Silky:

Stubhub is saying 43% of sales so far are Nor Cal addresses not to mention the HUUGGEE LA and So Cal Niner fan base its going to be similiar to week 18

Looking like 5-7 percent more for the 49ers than week 18🔥🔥🔥
Originally posted by eric_anthony:

Well if they get to the super bowl they better goddamn win it.

Their model is based on them winning it all this year. Not even sure if they keep everybody next year. Stafford has to win this game or it's an epic fail for Mcvay and a hot fire lights under his seat the second after they loose. I'm much happier facing a team that we know that we can beat but Our O has got to come out and score points early. For me, I'll be rolling on the floor if Mcvay farts this away.😆😆😆😆😆😆

Congrats!!! thats amazing man...represent us well
Share 49ersWebzone