There are 162 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by 49erminion:
Aren't you all worried about running Deebo as a RB as Kyle has been the past three games? He's getting roughed up and is bound to get hurt. I hope this is the last season we do this. And man do we miss a healthy Jeff Wilson. I hope E. Mitchell has the game of his life tomorrow.

I wish they would play Sermon a little to back up Mitchell and Deebo. He is a bigger back that can dish out some punishment and has fresh legs!
Originally posted by magic49:
The issue w Kimes is also she implied Jimmy didn't work hard with that group project analogy! That is what ticked Garcia off and should tick off any teammate of Jimmy! U can criticize his performance but to say he is a slacker!!

Absolutely this. There's professional criticism, amd there's obnoxious hot takes that make mo f**king sense. What do you think hers was?
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Kittle let's get savage tomorrow

Dang it! I was supposed to post that yesterday!.. left the tab open on the side for a while now.

Oh well, I hope Kyle showed this clip to the whole team... especially Jimmy. Do your part and get this wounded Warrior back to the Super Bowl!
Guys, I have some bad news, apparently we shouldn't even bother showing up because it's guaranteed to be a Rams blowout according to Bill Plaschke. The Rams' roster is allegedly so vastly superior that we cannot possibly compete.

https://www.latimes.com/sports/rams/story/2022-01-28/los-angeles-rams-san-francisco-49ers-nfc-championship-prediction?_amp=true

[ Edited by BYisGod on Jan 29, 2022 at 9:38 AM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Kittle let's get savage tomorrow

Dang it! I was supposed to post that yesterday!.. left the tab open on the side for a while now.

Oh well, I hope Kyle showed this clip to the whole team... especially Jimmy. Do your part and get this wounded Warrior back to the Super Bowl!
Maybe also show the defense that it's a 4 quarter game and to not give up 21 points in the 4th. Also show them the bucs syperbowl as a way defense is supposed to finish a game.
Originally posted by 91til:
Originally posted by Redandgoldsf:
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Fxxking love it!! The 9ers are just too physical for the Rams!!

Football is more than just stats. That's what a lot of these analysts don't get. You can't just look at the numbers, you have to look at the style of play, pace, and you have to look at individual matchups. How do you quantify a toughness differential?

Queue up clip of ramsey diving fullspeed into deebo and deebo barely notices

Bump because this is a rare great take by someone in the national media

Absolutely great take & listen there! So pumped for tomorrow night! Go 49ers!
Gonna be nice to have a playoff home game after playing the first 2 on the road
Aren't you all worried about running Deebo as a RB as Kyle has been the past three games? He's getting roughed up and is bound to get hurt. I hope this is the last season we do this. And man do we miss a healthy Jeff Wilson. I hope E. Mitchell has the game of his life tomorrow.

I think going forward they would use him less as a RB (in the regular season), but that is his game and what makes him great. Perhaps an average of 5 carries a game.

In the playoff, it is do or die, so around 10 carries a game is fine.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Love our pass rush against a silent count.
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Guys, I have some bad news, apparently we shouldn't even bother showing up because it's guaranteed to be a Rams blowout according to Bill Plaschke. The Rams' roster is allegedly so vastly superior that we cannot possibly compete.

https://www.latimes.com/sports/rams/story/2022-01-28/los-angeles-rams-san-francisco-49ers-nfc-championship-prediction?_amp=true

Perfect. Those are the predictions I love to see. Everyone said the same thing about green bay last weekend.

"The Rams have Matthew Stafford. The 49ers do not." Bahahahaha, I don't think there's many 49er fans' that would say they're not happy about this. 🤣🤣🤣
[ Edited by Lott49ersFan on Jan 29, 2022 at 9:56 AM ]

I'd like to see a play action deep ball off Deebo in the back field

It will be way wide open.
To quote the great Jeff Garcia

"we're going to beat the living f**k out of them"
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Jan 29, 2022 at 10:06 AM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

First 6 seed ever to have a home playoff game. LFG
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Jan 29, 2022 at 10:07 AM ]
Originally posted by libertyforever:

I think going forward they would use him less as a RB (in the regular season), but that is his game and what makes him great. Perhaps an average of 5 carries a game.

The one thing I really don't like about shanny, he will ride (insert player here) until they get hurt. Whether its Deebo or Mitchell. Mitchell is really a head scratcher to me. If mitchell gets hurt that really hurts our running game. No reason to not split time between him and wilson jr. WJ was running his a$$ off while mitchell was out too. Deebo is a stud and will do exactly whats asked of him. He'll play hurt and thats kinda scaary cause we really need deebo. Shanny should be choosing his spots to use him but unfortunaltey, we have to account for other positions that aren't performing right now.
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Originally posted by libertyforever:

The one thing I really don't like about shanny, he will ride (insert player here) until they get hurt. Whether its Deebo or Mitchell. Mitchell is really a head scratcher to me. If mitchell gets hurt that really hurts our running game. No reason to not split time between him and wilson jr. WJ was running his a$$ off while mitchell was out too. Deebo is a stud and will do exactly whats asked of him. He'll play hurt and thats kinda scaary cause we really need deebo. Shanny should be choosing his spots to use him but unfortunaltey, we have to account for other positions that aren't performing right now.

I agree that Kyle should not have use Mitchell as a bell cow RB during the regular season.

For the playoff it is fine.
Share 49ersWebzone