There are 174 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Withbrees and brady gone, rodgers likely gone, the premier young qbs in the afc, the niners have a chance to rule the nfcfor awhile. Please Trey come as advertised.
Can't wait for tomorrow. Go Niners!
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by socal1632:
Definitely. Jimmy ran that O. He could be pretty good. They're probably calling right now

He ran Bruce Arians offense?

Bruce Arians likes to push the ball down the field. I doubt he's interested in Jimmy. I wouldn't be surprised if Arians retires as well though.
Go 9ers!!
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Bruce Arians likes to push the ball down the field. I doubt he's interested in Jimmy. I wouldn't be surprised if Arians retires as well though.

The Rams literally took the chance for Jimmy G and the 49ers to send the goat to retirement.
Definitely. Jimmy ran that O. He could be pretty good. They're probably calling right now

Bucs fans can go back into their caves now lol

Bucs fans can go back into their caves now lol

… you mean they are pulling all their Patriots gear back out.
Have a bunch of friends that are going to the game and holy s**t is it an invasion out there
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Have a bunch of friends that are going to the game and holy s**t is it an invasion out there

i truly believe the percentage of Niner fans at SoFi tomorrow will be much higher than the reported 65%

Go Niners!

Originally posted by boast:

i truly believe the percentage of Niner fans at SoFi tomorrow will be much higher than the reported 65%

That would be epic. Totally legendary. LETS GO!
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by boast:

That would be epic. Totally legendary. LETS GO!

Start a "Let's go 9ers" stomp out and send the message from the start. The Faithful are here!
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Chills

HELL YEAH!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone