There are 185 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Have a bunch of friends that are going to the game and holy s**t is it an invasion out there

i truly believe the percentage of Niner fans at SoFi tomorrow will be much higher than the reported 65%

That would be epic. Totally legendary. LETS GO!

Rams "fans" prefer to watch from their homes with their homemade truffle oil goat cheese dip while enjoying a foot spa.
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Have a bunch of friends that are going to the game and holy s**t is it an invasion out there

i truly believe the percentage of Niner fans at SoFi tomorrow will be much higher than the reported 65%

That would be epic. Totally legendary. LETS GO!

Rams "fans" prefer to watch from their homes with their homemade truffle oil goat cheese dip while enjoying a foot spa.

Ironic since we were once called the "wine and cheese" fans.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by socal1632:
Definitely. Jimmy ran that O. He could be pretty good. They're probably calling right now

He ran Bruce Arians offense?

Bruce Arians likes to push the ball down the field. I doubt he's interested in Jimmy. I wouldn't be surprised if Arians retires as well though.

Bucs fans can go back into their caves now lol

… you mean they are pulling all their Patriots gear back out.

Lol facts!
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Damn I thought for sure he was running it back. Happy retirement GOAT

I think they were lucky getting all their players back this year…would've lost some more for sure this offseason.

You going boast?
Whats the line for?
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by ldhampton2s:
Originally posted by ritz126:
disagree with DL we have a much better depth and rotation your starters might be better from top to bottom but the reason why we win our matcups is over the course of the game your DL gets tired

Also on secondary we have the better S for sure your CB are better

I think that's fair, but against TB Miller and Donald absolutely dominated on a different level. I get the Buccs line was banged up, but those two are playing the best they have all year

And TB's tackles were beat up. Once TB was able to hit the edge in the run game a few times it slowed down Miller and Floyd. You could see on film they were working outside first in run edge setting before shifting to a pass rush.

TB also had problems on early downs vs man and with no early completions and no commitment to the run game LA was running a lot of Tampa 2 coverage. That's why Brady kept throwing those corner routes but Gronk just doesn't have the speed anymore to make those count. It's why Brady got picked.

In the 2nd half TB did a better job getting Evans a favorable release vs man and committing go the run when LA would run 2 safeties.

If LA tries to run the same defensive scheme and gameplan that they did to start out the TB game, were gonna run all over y'all.

I expect several passes to Jennings, Kittle or Aiyuk early on to attack your man coverage with Deebo in the backfield and force zone, which Kyle will then attack with sweeps to set up the split zone and then groove the wide zone.

Hey thanks!!
Your analysis are awesome!!
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Did I miss the memo that banned Jordan 1s are the official fan kicks?
Go 49ers!

Had to watch the video twice. Lol red wave take over!
Originally posted by tohara3:
Go 49ers!

^
BEAT LA!
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Whoa! Where is that?
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by ldhampton2s:
Originally posted by ritz126:
disagree with DL we have a much better depth and rotation your starters might be better from top to bottom but the reason why we win our matcups is over the course of the game your DL gets tired

Also on secondary we have the better S for sure your CB are better

I think that's fair, but against TB Miller and Donald absolutely dominated on a different level. I get the Buccs line was banged up, but those two are playing the best they have all year

And TB's tackles were beat up. Once TB was able to hit the edge in the run game a few times it slowed down Miller and Floyd. You could see on film they were working outside first in run edge setting before shifting to a pass rush.

TB also had problems on early downs vs man and with no early completions and no commitment to the run game LA was running a lot of Tampa 2 coverage. That's why Brady kept throwing those corner routes but Gronk just doesn't have the speed anymore to make those count. It's why Brady got picked.

In the 2nd half TB did a better job getting Evans a favorable release vs man and committing go the run when LA would run 2 safeties.

If LA tries to run the same defensive scheme and gameplan that they did to start out the TB game, were gonna run all over y'all.

I expect several passes to Jennings, Kittle or Aiyuk early on to attack your man coverage with Deebo in the backfield and force zone, which Kyle will then attack with sweeps to set up the split zone and then groove the wide zone.

Hey thanks!!
Your analysis are awesome!!

Jonny's on a different level.
Share 49ersWebzone