There are 178 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

What's the over-under for the Rams PA playing that "who's house?" BS?
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Have a bunch of friends that are going to the game and holy s**t is it an invasion out there

i truly believe the percentage of Niner fans at SoFi tomorrow will be much higher than the reported 65%

That would be epic. Totally legendary. LETS GO!

Rams "fans" prefer to watch from their homes with their homemade truffle oil goat cheese dip while enjoying a foot spa.

I make goat cheese from my herd of goats and hunt for truffles. This ain't city-slicker b******t. Pick foods that aren't delicious if you wanna try to insult someone.
It feels like this team is being held together by spit and baling wire, but they've got a ton of guts and blessed with a great esprit de corps, so they may be able to pull this off. Of course, I want them to win the game, but I feel like they have already won as a team - a band of brothers - so even if they lose the game, I will always have a lot of respect for this 2021 team.
[ Edited by 49erphan on Jan 29, 2022 at 2:39 PM ]
Originally posted by Chance:
Have a bunch of friends that are going to the game and holy s**t is it an invasion out there

i truly believe the percentage of Niner fans at SoFi tomorrow will be much higher than the reported 65%

Rams "fans" prefer to watch from their homes with their homemade truffle oil goat cheese dip while enjoying a foot spa.

I make goat cheese from my herd of goats and hunt for truffles. This ain't city-slicker b******t. Pick foods that aren't delicious if you wanna try to insult someone.

Originally posted by kujon11:
Whats the line for?

A chance to meet Mina Kimes
Originally posted by Chance:

Haha this thread never disappoints
Real quick prop bet for Juice O/U 8.5 yards receiving....go!
Damn I can't wait. Off to store to figure out what's to eat. Get the Bacardi on reload and I think this time some shots of tequila with some friends. Tequila and Bacardi may be deadly.

I expect to be totally hungover Monday. Thank God for WFH. My desk and computer in bedroom right near the bed. Nobody will know if a little late morning nap

Dang, hope this isn't a FG and one touchdown game. Would love to see some offensive magic leading into SB.

Go 9ers!
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Sam is awesome!

Originally posted by Silky:
Real quick prop bet for Juice O/U 8.5 yards receiving....go!

Over. I think with all the Jimmy bashing going on in the media, the Rams selling out to stop the run, Kyle is gonna have Jimmy airing it out. He'll be spreading the ball around and Juice gonna get at least 1 catch for 11 yards.
[ Edited by NotAFinga42 on Jan 29, 2022 at 2:48 PM ]
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Over. I think with all the Jimmy bashing going on in the media, the Rams selling out to stop the run, Kyle is gonna have Jimmy airing it out. He'll be spreading the ball around and Juice gonna get at least 1 catch for 11 yards.

They need to bring George out of retirement

He needs the ball.
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Jan 29, 2022 at 2:50 PM ]
24 hours until some s**tty rendition of the star spangled banner
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:

I mentioned this to my son last night. They need to get Juice the ball a few times early just to keep the Rams on their toes. I have a feeling that Jimmy and the running game is going to be huge tomorrow.

LETS GOOOOOO

I'll be the old guy wearing a #51 Norton Jersey in section 540
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

giggin'

def a brother under there.
Share 49ersWebzone