There are 353 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Let's go Team!
Em, excuse me? Forgive me for dragging this thread out of beatdown talk, but anybody got the lowdown on WHY Nate Sudefeld would be elevated from the practice squad to the roster?

Yes, Maiocco has opined that he won't be active tomorrow. I don't trust Maiocco. He doesn't give up secrets.

The last time Sudefeld was activate from the PS, Trey Lance wound up starting a game against Houston.

Anybody got the dish?
https://youtu.be/J_96TRXt4FU?t=181
[ Edited by SlipAndSlideBosa on Jan 29, 2022 at 4:09 PM ]
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Em, excuse me? Forgive me for dragging this thread out of beatdown talk, but anybody got the lowdown on WHY Nate Sudefeld would be elevated from the practice squad to the roster?

Yes, Maiocco has opined that he won't be active tomorrow. I don't trust Maiocco. He doesn't give up secrets.

The last time Sudefeld was activate from the PS, Trey Lance wound up starting a game against Houston.

Anybody got the dish?

Not sure. It's probably innocuous, like maybe they feel they need to protect him from being scavenged and they have designations on other guys. Hard to say though, I don't really know why they would either.
Originally posted by GangstaGangsta:

In other words, mind-bending drugs bend your mind and are bad for you.
Originally posted by GangstaGangsta:

I buy it
Originally posted by Chance:

Anybody got the dish?

Not sure. It's probably innocuous, like maybe they feel they need to protect him from being scavenged and they have designations on other guys. Hard to say though, I don't really know why they would either.

Maybe worried he'd be picked up by KC/CIN and used for secrets ?!

Anybody got the dish?

Might be other little curve balls thrown by Shanahan, now Morris has to spend at least some time preparing for the possibility of Trey starting.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
One more wakeup.

Originally posted by NinerBuff:

Anybody got the dish?

Matt said it was most likely to allow Nate to get a game check.

Anybody got the dish?

Seems a little thin. But, who knows? You could be right.

Hmmm....

Anybody got the dish?

Was thinking this as well.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:

Anybody got the dish?

Matt said it was most likely to allow Nate to get a game check.

Maicco doesn't give out secrets. He knows a lot more than he actually reports. If Shanahan was planning on Trey Lance to be a surprise starter, and Maiocco knew that, he would be the last person to report it.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The Rams are a really good team, but they remind me of the Peyton Manning early 00s Colts that couldn't beat the Patriots. Great front-line talent/starters, marginal depth, somewhat soft. Granted, we don't Belichick/Mangini cheating for us, nor do we have Brady, but I like how we match up against them in the trenches.

Share 49ersWebzone