SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by Chance:
Em, excuse me? Forgive me for dragging this thread out of beatdown talk, but anybody got the lowdown on WHY Nate Sudefeld would be elevated from the practice squad to the roster?

Yes, Maiocco has opined that he won't be active tomorrow. I don't trust Maiocco. He doesn't give up secrets.

The last time Sudefeld was activate from the PS, Trey Lance wound up starting a game against Houston.

Anybody got the dish?

Not sure. It's probably innocuous, like maybe they feel they need to protect him from being scavenged and they have designations on other guys. Hard to say though, I don't really know why they would either.

Maybe worried he'd be picked up by KC/CIN and used for secrets ?!

Matt said it was most likely to allow Nate to get a game check.

Maicco doesn't give out secrets. He knows a lot more than he actually reports. If Shanahan was planning on Trey Lance to be a surprise starter, and Maiocco knew that, he would be the last person to report it.

Poor river

He was in on the big special-teams touchdown
Originally posted by Niners99:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by GangstaGangsta:

I buy it

He is right...the world would finally be right again!
Originally posted by Chance:
Em, excuse me? Forgive me for dragging this thread out of beatdown talk, but anybody got the lowdown on WHY Nate Sudefeld would be elevated from the practice squad to the roster?

Yes, Maiocco has opined that he won't be active tomorrow. I don't trust Maiocco. He doesn't give up secrets.

The last time Sudefeld was activate from the PS, Trey Lance wound up starting a game against Houston.

Anybody got the dish?

Not sure. It's probably innocuous, like maybe they feel they need to protect him from being scavenged and they have designations on other guys. Hard to say though, I don't really know why they would either.

Maybe because he knows the playbook?
Anyone else start the calming down, heavily drinking, pre-game party yet..... besides me?😁🍶🍺🍸🍷🍻🍾🍹🍾🍻🍸🍷🍺🍶🍻🍾🍹🍸🍷🍶🍺🍻🍾🍹🍸🍷🍶🍺🍶🍺
Originally posted by jjmrtrpt:
Anyone else start the calming down, heavily drinking, pre-game party yet..... besides me?😁🍶🍺🍸🍷🍻🍾🍹🍾🍻🍸🍷🍺🍶🍻🍾🍹🍸🍷🍶🍺🍻🍾🍹🍸🍷🍶🍺🍶🍺

Yep, and we'll be up 17-7 in 24 hours.
My bold take is they activated Sudfeld because Kyle plans on unleashing the two QB system with both Jimmy and Trey on the field at the sametime and need Sudfeld incase of an injury to one of them.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by jjmrtrpt:

Yep, and we'll be up 17-7 in 24 hours.

I stayed as busy as possible today so that Saturday happens fast. THAT never happens.
I hope the niners absolutely crush them!

Dominate D! Pick 6!
Jimmy with 3 TD 300+ yards passing!
Running game with 2 TD 150+ yards rushing!
Originally posted by Eli_23:
I hope the niners absolutely crush them!

Dominate D! Pick 6!
Jimmy with 3 TD 300+ yards passing!
Running game with 2 TD 150+ yards rushing!

I see a pick 6 happening for sure!

Can't wait until the Beat LA chant breaks out at Sofi
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
One week ago at this time I was s**tting in my pants as the Niners-Packers game was kicking off…
  • thl408
Love that a NorCal SoCal rivalry is about to start in football. Division rivals, soon playoff rivals. Need the Rams to make more fans.
Originally posted by thl408:
Love that a NorCal SoCal rivalry is about to start in football. Division rivals, soon playoff rivals. Need the Rams to make more fans.

They will. Despite McVay's lack of success against the Niners, he's very good against everyone else. They'll be a winner for the foreseeable future, and winning will grow the fan base. Especially with the Lakers being marginal.
Share 49ersWebzone