https://youtu.be/ACD3ysisHjQ
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Can't wait until the Beat LA chant breaks out at Sofi

This.
Beat LA!
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Em, excuse me? Forgive me for dragging this thread out of beatdown talk, but anybody got the lowdown on WHY Nate Sudefeld would be elevated from the practice squad to the roster?

Yes, Maiocco has opined that he won't be active tomorrow. I don't trust Maiocco. He doesn't give up secrets.

The last time Sudefeld was activate from the PS, Trey Lance wound up starting a game against Houston.

Anybody got the dish?

Not sure. It's probably innocuous, like maybe they feel they need to protect him from being scavenged and they have designations on other guys. Hard to say though, I don't really know why they would either.

Maybe because he knows the playbook?

It's a thank you for the seasons work as the 3rd string QB on the practice squad. Gives him a bump in pay, they won't have him active, creates goodwill at a small financial cost to the team that is big to an individual. Same thing as teams that pay out incentive bonuses regardless of achieving them or not. Hopefully that creates the buzz that that organization treats players well and free agents/undrafted players take that into consideration when it comes to signing.

Originally posted by SFTifoso:
Originally posted by Chance:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Em, excuse me? Forgive me for dragging this thread out of beatdown talk, but anybody got the lowdown on WHY Nate Sudefeld would be elevated from the practice squad to the roster?

Yes, Maiocco has opined that he won't be active tomorrow. I don't trust Maiocco. He doesn't give up secrets.

The last time Sudefeld was activate from the PS, Trey Lance wound up starting a game against Houston.

Anybody got the dish?

Not sure. It's probably innocuous, like maybe they feel they need to protect him from being scavenged and they have designations on other guys. Hard to say though, I don't really know why they would either.

Might be other little curve balls thrown by Shanahan, now Morris has to spend at least some time preparing for the possibility of Trey starting.

Or just playing. We're going to try to win this thing by running, right? Think Kyle can scheme something with 11 on 11 instead of 10 on 11. Perhaps Deebo is still a bit nicked? How 'bout Williams in protection. Do we need a more mobile quarterback? Stafford is going to bomb us. If he get's lucky, might we need to match him by throwing deep? What does the defense do if we have both qb's in the huddle, and they don't know how they are going to line up. McVay knows us completely. Or does he? We can fix that. Do what McVay hasn't prepared for? This is for all the marbles. No time to protect players. Just have a back up on the bench.
[ Edited by BOI49er on Jan 29, 2022 at 6:24 PM ]
If you fast forward to 1:26 you'll see the huge rally Rams fans had at Randy's Donuts

If you fast forward to 1:26 you'll see the huge rally Rams fans had at Randy's Donuts

Jesus. Those people are nuts.

Wish I was there.
Let's hope a healthy Trent W. plays

Can't wait until the Beat LA chant breaks out at Sofi

I don't think that chant would be loud due to the large continent of niner fans in LA
Why Did they Activate Nate from Ps?? Are they going to have all 3 qbs up on Sunday?? they also waived River Cracraft to make room for Trent Cannon any thoughts why?
[ Edited by 49TimFL on Jan 29, 2022 at 6:51 PM ]
Four donuts for the four Rams fans going to the game.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran

That Rams Rally.....epic
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49TimFL:
Why Did they Activate Nate from Ps?? Are they going to have all 3 qbs up on Sunday?? they also waived River Cracraft to make room for Trent Cannon any thoughts why?

Mind games?
Share 49ersWebzone