There are 225 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by Baldie:
I just have this feeling the NFL wants the Rams to win. It benefits the NFL because the Rams will win more fans because of it. If the Rams win, they will host a SB in their home stadium something the LA market/Rams need.

I guess we'll know depending on how the Refs call the game.

This is my feeling as well...but as they say, feelings aren't facts. Hopefully, 9ers come out on top.
Well the NFL is gonna have to deal with a TON of Niner fans in SoFi stadium tomorrow and I'm looking forward to the game
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Well the NFL is gonna have to deal with a TON of Niner fans in SoFi stadium tomorrow and I'm looking forward to the game

Are you Vaccinated ?
[ Edited by 49TimFL on Jan 29, 2022 at 10:38 PM ]
Originally posted by 49TimFL:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Are you Vaccinated ?

Why you asking him that?
Originally posted by braap49er:
Why you asking him that?

What is the policy? there @ Sofi
Man I'm nervous for tomorrow. I honestly was riding the wave and just based on how the season went didn't see this team making waves in the playoffs but was glad to see an extra game of 49ers football. I did believe though that they could beat the team from Dallas and as it got closer to the green bay game believed they could beat that team too. Now they have me dreaming big and the only thing I feel is beating a team 3 times is really hard and lambs have looked good. Now I would be crushed if they lost. Cmon 49ers let's do it tomorrow
Originally posted by 49TimFL:
Originally posted by braap49er:
Why you asking him that?

What is the policy? there @ Sofi

Show proof of vax or show a negative test from within 24hr
I'm ready mentally and emotionally.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I'm ready mentally and emotionally.

x10
Originally posted by teylo31:
Man I'm nervous for tomorrow. I honestly was riding the wave and just based on how the season went didn't see this team making waves in the playoffs but was glad to see an extra game of 49ers football. I did believe though that they could beat the team from Dallas and as it got closer to the green bay game believed they could beat that team too. Now they have me dreaming big and the only thing I feel is beating a team 3 times is really hard and lambs have looked good. Now I would be crushed if they lost. Cmon 49ers let's do it tomorrow

14 of the 22 times a team has gone 2-0 against an opponent and then played them in the playoffs the team that went 2-0 went on to win the 3rd one. It's a myth that it's hard to beat a team 3 times in a season. I think the 49ers know who the Rams are and know how they want to play and the Rams know who the 49ers are. It's just gonna come down to execution and concentration and probably less likely scheme.

That being said, I do think KS has been holding some plays back and will bring them out tomorrow.

19 more hours until we know whether or not the season is over or we're going to the Super Bowl.
Share 49ersWebzone