There are 244 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Hopefully Shanahan throws in something they've never seen yet.
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by linkboy:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
What a bunch of pussies

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2022/1/23/22897947/rams-vs-49ers-tickets-nfc-championship-game-zip-code-restrictions-southern-california-sofi-stadium

Honestly, crap like that should be illegal.

It's nearly impossible to prevent if you really want to buy a ticket. Pretty easy to hide where you are purchasing your ticket.

its by billing address not IP
Originally posted by Niners99:
What a bunch of pussies

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2022/1/23/22897947/rams-vs-49ers-tickets-nfc-championship-game-zip-code-restrictions-southern-california-sofi-stadium

There an absolute crap-ton of Niner fans that live in LA. Its not like we were all traveling down last time. Their restrictions also dont affect 3rd party ticket selling sites. Wont make much difference.

this.

no issue at all with this, it will be a home game again
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Hopefully Shanahan throws in something they've never seen yet.

more Trent Williams at FB
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i swear the seahawks did the same thing to us to restrict ticket sales for the 2013 nfccg

9ers don't do p***y s**t like that.
If I were Vegas, I'd have this at about a pick'em line
49ers need us to show up big time team is tired and hurt everywhere we need to get there and cause chaos for the rams offense
Originally posted by ritz126:

Just dont buy via the Rams website. Buy from SeatGeek or StubHub.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'm nervous AF!!!
Couple of points. The Niners don't have to travel to the east coast and they can sleep in their own beds. This huge. Also I saw an interview with Staffords wife. Apparently last Niner vs Rams game in LA, it was Stafford that had to go on a silent count while Jimmy was able to go on a verbal count. How many Niner fans are.buying tickets right now? Lastly, we have the psychological advantage over these bums! We got this!

• thl408
Originally posted by mattster03:
If I were Vegas, I'd have this at about a pick'em line

Rams open as -3.5 favorites.
I'll be at the game with a few friends see you all around
Rams don't have enough fans to fill all those seats. I just looked it up and I can buy one out of state. They're asking 600 bucks a seat.
It's always nice to host the Rams in LA
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by linkboy:
What a bunch of pussies

Honestly, crap like that should be illegal.

It's nearly impossible to prevent if you really want to buy a ticket. Pretty easy to hide where you are purchasing your ticket.

Still possible
Share 49ersWebzone