There are 333 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Am I the only one who didn't want the Rams, like actually?

idk man. I don't like facing a team so familiar with us and with our shaky o-line. I feel like they're due to get one on us

I didn't. But it is what it is now
Originally posted by Mankster:
Watching the game today, it was clear…. We don't need to play a perfect game to beat these guys.
Feeling good!

that's good because all of these wins the past 3 weeks have been FAR from perfect..
Originally posted by boast:
it's not being done by IP. it's being done by billing address

Privacy.com sets you up with virtual credit cards where you can set whatever address you like.

Or you can just temporarily change the billing address on a current credit card to match something in LA, like this IHOP:

5655 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90036
  • Baldie
  • Veteran

idk man. I don't like facing a team so familiar with us and with our shaky o-line. I feel like they're due to get one on us

This is why I didn't want the Rams either. At some point they will get us and I'd rather have that happen during the regular season.

A part of me though feels like this is our destiny. First we wont on an INT to get into the playoffs, then we beat top seaded teams in their house by playing ferocoius D and whatever our offense can do to help.
[ Edited by Baldie on Jan 23, 2022 at 3:53 PM ]
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by Mankster:
Watching the game today, it was clear…. We don't need to play a perfect game to beat these guys.
Feeling good!

But I want a perfect game

Can I get an "AMEN!"!
  • DrEll
  • Veteran

Exactly. And if they win, it practically wipes out all the dominance Shanny has over McVay. Every time the teams meet all that will be discussed is how McVay beat him in the NFCC game.

this is bad news folks
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Privacy.com sets you up with virtual credit cards where you can set whatever address you like.

Or you can just temporarily change the billing address on a current credit card to match something in LA, like this IHOP:

Going to be a lot of folks from that IHOP attending the game. Good for the staff at that place. :)
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Brady or them. It's tough either way.

Doesnt matter. Tampa with Brady and their strong run defense wasn't going to be a walk in the park either.

Originally posted by DrEll:

Exactly. And if they win, it practically wipes out all the dominance Shanny has over McVay. Every time the teams meet all that will be discussed is how McVay beat him in the NFCC game.

this is bad news folks

Dear lord. Is this what you worry about? Let's lay that smack down on the Lambs candy-ass punk players and their head coach, McStupid.

oh thought it only masked IPs. interesting.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Any significant injuries for the rams today?
[ Edited by Crown on Jan 23, 2022 at 3:54 PM ]

Me too.
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

Brady or them. It's tough either way.

Yeah, January and a championship game…we aren't getting the Jets this time of year.

Doesnt matter. Tampa with Brady and their strong run defense wasn't going to be a walk in the park either.

Lol true
Share 49ersWebzone