There are 394 users in the forums

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at LA Rams Pregame Thread - 2021 Season NFC Championship Game

These losers again? They didn't get enough the first two times? Send these cowards home, Deebo!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
What a bunch of pussies

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2022/1/23/22897947/rams-vs-49ers-tickets-nfc-championship-game-zip-code-restrictions-southern-california-sofi-stadium

Since this isnt 1975, restrictions like that don't mean much. This only matters if you're buying from the team directly and not on the secondary market and even if you're buying from the team, all you need is a friend that lives in LA or use a virtual credit card account with an LA address or briefly change your current credit card address on the app or site to something in LA, buy the tickets, wait for confirmation, then change your address back.

What a bunch of pussies

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2022/1/23/22897947/rams-vs-49ers-tickets-nfc-championship-game-zip-code-restrictions-southern-california-sofi-stadium

Sucks for their fans that live outside that area.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
What a bunch of pussies

lol St Louis fans
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by q0c0p:
We're going to the Superbowl!!!!

don't jinx us man

Now, that's a jinx.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
We'll find out in a week if that bomb to Kupp was a massive bullet dodged for us or not. But Brady and the Bucs looked unstoppable to end that game and if they completed the comeback, I'm not sure any team stops them the rest of the way…

bucs looked like trash today. we would have murdered them compared to just a regular beating against the rams.
Are people actually scared of the Rams? Lol
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
So I guess there's no more Rams fans in St. Louis.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I'm nervious because at some point they will win one against us after what 6 in a row.
  • thl408
Originally posted by q0c0p:
We're going to the Superbowl!!!!

don't jinx us man

Ok. We are not going to the super bowl.

f**k the Rams
I'm nervious because at some point they will win one against us after what 6 in a row.
They'll win next season. We made Rodgers look pedestrian in his own house. Not scared of the Stafford.
[ Edited by BleedsRedNGold on Jan 23, 2022 at 4:13 PM ]
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
They'll win next season.

Lets hope so. I do not want them having a home superbowl. Plus the Rams beating us in the NFCCG will totaly wipe out the niner dominance over the Rams the past several years.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Is this how Seahawk fans feel when they play the Niners? Lol
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
They'll win next season. We made Rodgers look pedestrian in his own house. Not scared of the Rams.

Doubtful. We'll have Trey next year and hopefully fix our secondary.
Share 49ersWebzone