LISTEN: State Of The 49ers With Larry Krueger →

There are 167 users in the forums

Jason Poe, G, Mercer

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I mean, it sounds like they felt like he has all the raw ability based on us being worried he wouldn't clear waivers. They guy reportedly really loves football, so you hope he'd utilize whatever resources we had to improve himself going into this year.

Man the guys we got and the guys still developing are getting me so hyped I don't know how I'm gonna handle 3 more months of no football.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/49ers-were-hanging-dear-life-keep-jason-poe-john-lynch-admits?amp=

I will not stand for this XFL erasure!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I mean, it sounds like they felt like he has all the raw ability based on us being worried he wouldn't clear waivers. They guy reportedly really loves football, so you hope he'd utilize whatever resources we had to improve himself going into this year.

Man the guys we got and the guys still developing are getting me so hyped I don't know how I'm gonna handle 3 more months of no football.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/49ers-were-hanging-dear-life-keep-jason-poe-john-lynch-admits?amp=

I will not stand for this XFL erasure!

*NO 49ers FOOTBALL* I MEAN.

I am pumped for the XFL Championship over here tbh.
DC 'XFL team been selling out
He grown yet?
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
He grown yet?

Yes. This is him now.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
He grown yet?

Yes. This is him now.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
He grown yet?

Yes. This is him now.

Jason "Gamora" Poe

Still love this kid. Really hope he can take a spot this season, at the very least on the 53 but I want to see him force his way onto the field as a starter at RG
Clearly he has athletic ability but the raw C/G power needs a couple of years to develop. I can see him competing for a backup spot maybe next year if he making good improvement.
[ Edited by hummbabybear on May 9, 2023 at 11:38 AM ]
Originally posted by hummbabybear:
Clearly he has athletic ability but the raw C/G power needs a couple of years to develop. I can see him competing for a backup spot maybe next year if he making good improvement.

I consider him a lock to make the roster this year . No way Lynch is gonna make Poe available again for any club (Seattle) to come snatch him up.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I consider him a lock to make the roster this year . No way Lynch is gonna make Poe available again for any club (Seattle) to come snatch him up.

It looks like his challenge will be Feliciano, who has years of NFL backup experience. IOL locks are BB&B, probably Nick Z. So if they only keep one more it will be Poe vs. Feliciano.

It looks like his challenge will be Feliciano, who has years of NFL backup experience. IOL locks are BB&B, probably Nick Z. So if they only keep one more it will be Poe vs. Feliciano.

Well I'm hoping for Poe over the journeyman

I have him making the roster in my mock.
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

I have him making the roster in my mock.

You smart. Unlike NC who I hope keeps dropping every other McDonald's fry in the void between the seat belt buckle and his car seat.
You smart. Unlike NC who I hope keeps dropping every other McDonald's fry in the void between the seat belt buckle and his car seat.

That has happened to everyone; but yes it's coming for NC for that Poe comment
Share 49ersWebzone