LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 291 users in the forums

Brian Schneider ST coach

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Eh. Can't be worse than the last one I guess
Hopefully this gets us off the Schneid
This guy left the Seahawks and the Jags (his last two jobs) for "personal reasons." I wonder what the story is with that…
someone experienced. this is what we need.
Good hire.
Champions**t hire. Seattle steals our scraps, we take their coaches
Never heard of her
Hopefully he's not afraid to run a fake punt with the fastest punter in the NFL like our last coach.
he wont last past training camp

Looked at the special teams ranking the past couple years and the team he's been in was top 5
Originally posted by BYisGod:
This guy left the Seahawks and the Jags (his last two jobs) for "personal reasons." I wonder what the story is with that…

Seeing he was with the Seahawks, my first question was "why did he leave?" So it's personal reasons…interesting
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by BYisGod:

Seeing he was with the Seahawks, my first question was "why did he leave?" So it's personal reasons…interesting

I think urban meyer had something to do with the personal reasons under the Jags.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Looked at the special teams ranking the past couple years and the team he's been in was top 5

Seahawks have always been pretty good so I'm happy with the hire, by default he's a lot better than Hightower.
[ Edited by elguapo on Mar 7, 2022 at 5:04 PM ]
Obviously had a lot of success in Seattle to be there for a decade. Clear upgrade over Hightower on paper, let's hope it pans out on the field.
Share 49ersWebzone